Invisible Woman vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No prep. Standard rules.

Discuss.

Accel
Hmmm... can Flash blitz her before she forms a bubble in his belly?

That is the question...

xmarksthespot
Are you serious? She's shielded herself from lasers! Frickin' lasers, I tell you!

SpunkySmurph
Well, I knew that Invisible W was getting overrated lately (Thor comes to mind) but this is ridiculous

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Are you serious? She's shielded herself from lasers! Frickin' lasers, I tell you!
Good, now I know this thread is a joke wink

Accel
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're right. Flash is screwed.

Hate to see him fight Wolverine. Or Cap. Or even (gasp) Spider-Man!

rotiart
Firstly comic characters are supposed to fight in character.. so she wouldn't do the bubble belly move.

Second Flash could pummel IW's shield dozens.. hundreds.. thousands of times in a minute.. she would become drained... and prolly fall down on her own under the pressure.

xmarksthespot
Nah she'd see him coming a mile away, she's shielded herself from lasers, bullets, lightning, rays and energy blasts. She blew a hole in a freaking Celestial. Flash ain't got nothing on that.

Metalmanx
If I didn't know this was a joke, I would've gotten really upset. stick out tongue

That being said, Flash wins 100000000/10.

Scarlet315
Tthat fantastic woman Sue takes this not only in looks but for the win in this battle. Her will is strong enough to resist a couple punches from the flash.

rotiart
a couple punches... god.. please tell me your joking. Flash unleashes thousands of attacks each minute if not more. HIs punches are enough to easily knock down buildings. Hell. assuming the force field isn't skin tight, he could probably move his hand fast enough to be intangible and poke her in the eye!

Since it would be out of character for IW to do the bubble belly move. Flash takes it 10/10. he'll wear IW out.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Tthat fantastic woman Sue takes this not only in looks

Flash is a looker confused

xmarksthespot
Indeed. Look at that lean toned body in my sig. droolio

hitemup
u guys cant honestly think invisible woman stands a chance. flash will throw her in the sppedforce, touch her and melt her, infinite mass punch her, or steal all her speed and keep her motionless. all os this in less than 1 sec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.