darwin vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
can the evolving boy defeat the guy who is the best there is at what he does?

Thanos_1971
I'm sure he could eventually.

complexbrother
yep

The Fake Macoy
The only way Darwin could take Wolverine would be by evolving to become... Wolverine.

marvelprince
I don't know. Darwin's thing is survival, so while he could become something that would render him immune to the claws that doesn't mean he can become something effective in beating Wolverine.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't know. Darwin's thing is survival, so while he could become something that would render him immune to the claws that doesn't mean he can become something effective in beating Wolverine.

Yeah,you may have a point there,Marvel smile

Susramanian
Originally posted by marvelprince

survival isnt always about defense. darwin could concievably evolve something that could kill wolverine.

ExodusCloak
Yeah Darwin takes this easily..he can activate his power consciously to go on the offensive as shown in DG when he consciously made his skin sharp in order to free his friends...Darwin evolves so that he has the same properties as the magic sword in Wolverine Origins....

galan7777777
Darwin

H. S. 6
Darwin, 10/10.

Conceivably, this guy could be an Omega level mutant. (or has he already been confirmed as one?)

juggernaut66666
darwin he can change huis skin as he wants like he turned his fists in to rock and beat up those guys who were bullying on him

MadroxRox
Darwin is the evolving boy, but he isn't much of a warrior, at least not to the extent that he could defeat Wolverine. At the same time, Wolverine couldn't do anything to kill the evolving boy, who could just evolve his skin into adamantium or some other substance, to avoid being killed by him. Stalemate.

thedude1948
Darwin would eventually evolve into Captain America and kill Wolverine.

capt it up
Originally posted by thedude1948
Darwin would eventually evolve into Captain America and kill Wolverine.
capt has not a single advantage over wolverine, but wolverine has advantages over capt

MadroxRox
Cap has one advantage over Wolverine - tactical prowess. Though, without a doubt, in the end, Wolverine would kill Captain America if it was a true death-match, Captain America does excell over Wolverine tactically.

But I still say it doesn't matter. Unless Darwin somehow changed his skin into carbodanium and used that to weaken Wolverine, he can't take him down - and Darwin, with his natural ability to survive, wouldn't go down either.

capt it up
even capt tactical prowess is only better when it comes to leading a group not fight for him self

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by MadroxRox
But I still say it doesn't matter. Unless Darwin somehow changed his skin into carbodanium and used that to weaken Wolverine, he can't take him down - and Darwin, with his natural ability to survive, wouldn't go down either.

Darwin evolved into pure energy...and since he's been shown to evolve into different types of materials Carbonium is the least of Wolveys worries....

Darwin takes this...he could practically evolve so that he posseses the same properties as the Magic Sword in Wolverine Origins...

In any event forum rules... a KO equals a win...

capt it up
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Darwin evolved into pure energy...and since he's been shown to evolve into different types of materials Carbonium is the least of Wolveys worries....

Darwin takes this...he could practically evolve so that he posseses the same properties as the Magic Sword in Wolverine Origins...

In any event forum rules... a KO equals a win...
darwin can not pick what he evolves into. he evolves into what ever keeps him alive

H. S. 6
Originally posted by MadroxRox
Cap has one advantage over Wolverine - tactical prowess. Though, without a doubt, in the end, Wolverine would kill Captain America if it was a true death-match, Captain America does excell over Wolverine tactically.

Darwin's body instinctiually evolves to meet his needs at any given time. He would be able to come up with something to defeat Wolverine, the least of which would be something like his body becoming rubber-like, ala Reed Richards. Wolverine wouldn't be able to hurt him, and Darwin could sure as hell take down Wolverine in that situation.

Originally posted by capt it up
darwin can not pick what he evolves into. he evolves into what ever keeps him alive

Subconsciously, Darwin can control what he evolves into, as seen in Deadly Genesis.

ExodusCloak

He can...and has...he has forced his evolution to gain sharp skin when he wanted to free the X-Men from Krakoas vines....

juggernaut66666
yes he can since he made his skin sharp because he wanted and he made his knockles rock because he wanted to

capt it up
He can...and has...he has forced his evolution to gain sharp skin when he wanted to free the X-Men from Krakoas vines....
true

rotiart
Darwin evolves his body into an energy being that gives off the same frequency as Artic Vibranium... (you know that stuff that destroy an Ultron made entirely of True Adamantium just by being near him...)

Metalmanx
capt has not a single advantage over wolverine, but wolverine has advantages over capt

Except for superior fighting skills and tactical skills (yes, even for himself). He's just a better fighter than Wolverine.

Wolverine defeats him due to this healing factor and unbreakable bones. Deny it all you want, but that give Wolverine the win in most cases.

Metalmanx
Darwin for the win, by the way.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Except for superior fighting skills and tactical skills (yes, even for himself). He's just a better fighter than Wolverine.

Wolverine defeats him due to this healing factor and unbreakable bones. Deny it all you want, but that give Wolverine the win in most cases.
there is no such evdience to suchest capt is the superior fighter. Thats your opinion not a proven fact at all. My opninion logan superior fighter, but any case it so close that it hardly would matter in combat sitution

ExodusCloak
Anyone read the new info on Adamantium...?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5773/xmen191018gg1.th.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8615/xmen191019we0.th.jpg

capt it up
Anyone read the new info on Adamantium...?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5773/xmen191018gg1.th.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8615/xmen191019we0.th.jpg
what issue is this from?

ExodusCloak
what issue is this from?

X-Men #191...I think the issue is a tad bit mediocre....

capt it up
X-Men #191...I think the issue is a tad bit mediocre....
lol. wait #191 wait how new is that? I havent been to a comic shop or look at my comic since ive been at college

ExodusCloak
lol. wait #191 wait how new is that? I havent been to a comic shop or look at my comic since ive been at college

It just came out this week....still don't recommend the comic...it's such a waste of money....

capt it up
It just came out this week....still don't recommend the comic...it's such a waste of money....
I still buy it just becuase I wanna own every x-men issue

ExodusCloak
I still buy it just becuase I wanna own every x-men issue

Fair enough....that's a good enough reason for me....

capt it up
Fair enough....that's a good enough reason for me....
lol. I know what u mean x-men latly have had some shitty issues

wolvertooth
wolverine will take him down he is too much fast for the human eye he will cut him before darwin will even be able to see something or think about something wolverine wins 7/3

Soleran
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine will take him down he is too much fast for the human eye he will cut him before darwin will even be able to see something or think about something wolverine wins 7/3

Word!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolvertooth

Do you even know Darwin's mutant ability? What the f**k?

capt it up
honestly he could just evolve to have a healing factor or into almost any thing he wants.

he pritty much one of the most powerful characters

ExodusCloak
honestly he could just evolve to have a healing factor or into almost any thing he wants.

he pritty much one of the most powerful characters

Well said...another option if he does get speedblitzed confused is to change his entire body into energy....and then change back into human form with unbreakable skin...after that he finds a numerous amount of ways to kill Wolvey....

Sixth_Winged
His body adapts involuntarily and instantly. There's is literally nothing wolverine can do to him other than probably to cause him initial pain in the first strike. And that's assuming he already didn't retain an adaptation on that considering he was trying various methods to killd himself back when he was a young suicidal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.