Nate Grey vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
I don't think Nate ever had a chance to finish the job he was designed to do. How do you guys think Nate would handle Apoc?

Battleground is the Gobi Desert.

Best showings of each. No jobbing allowed.

SpunkySmurph
Is this Jobber Apoc?

rotiart
Of course not.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by rotiart
Of course not.

Well I thought I'd ask embarrasment

stick out tongue

Soleran
Apoc would get CRUSHED by Nate, game over!

Roldz
Nate wins, Shaman Nate would be just spite..

Lucid Lui
Nate wins.

endrict
nate.

don't shiv
erm The Celestials Original Sphinx/sentient Celestial Ship seen in Blood of Apock have been saving Poc's butt throughout the ages from behind the scenes.

Maestro
Nate. If cable could do it, I guess a more ruthless duplicate would be able to do it.

golem370
I believe Apocalypse could do it Professor was able to break threw X-Man's Psi-Shield and I believe Apocalypse is equal to or a more powerful telepathy

don't shiv
IF Nate had half of Cables cunning, strategy resourcefullness & IQ he would whip Apocalypse

General Kon-El
Nate wins 6/10

galan7777777
ig give Nate the majority 6-7/10

juggernaut66666
Nate

Xplosive
Apocalypse

don't shiv
Apocalypse knows Nate's Body more than most he tried to possess Nate once, would've worked too if not for Cyke.

Apocalypse 75%

thedude1948
Nate when he first was realizing his powers takes it 6/10
When he became more experienced 7/10
Right before he became Shaman 9/10
Shaman Nate 1000000/10 vs 1000 Apocalypse's

Soleran
Originally posted by don't shiv
Apocalypse knows Nate's Body more than most he tried to possess Nate once, would've worked too if not for Cyke.

Apocalypse 75%

Apocolypse would get Smashed, Smashed! Especially since no one said otherwise we should assume this is X-man before he died and in that form LOL Apocolypse is a gnat.

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't think Nate ever had a chance to finish the job he was designed to do. How do you guys think Nate would handle Apoc?

Battleground is the Gobi Desert.

Best showings of each. No jobbing allowed.

nate ftw

llagrok
Originally posted by Soleran
Apocolypse would get Smashed, Smashed! Especially since no one said otherwise we should assume this is X-man before he died and in that form LOL Apocolypse is a gnat.

You're a simpleton.

Nate would take a slight majority.

Lord S
Probably Nate...5.635/10.

starlock
Nate grey wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.