Best Invention Ever!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PandoraMomo
I saw this at a store and had to buy if for my boss at work...

Bocaj
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
I saw this at a store and had to buy if for my boss at work...
wow that should get you promoted

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Bocaj
wow that should get you promoted
I also plan on giving it to him while wearing a low cut top.

Lana
You are evil....laughing

Barker
How does it work? srug

Citizen D
I saw this at a store and had to buy if for my boss at work... I need to get me some of that.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Barker
How does it work? srug

Good question

bogen
maybe it burns when you touch it, or if you create any sort of friction you go on fire humpsrug

Tptmanno1
Thats really incredibly random.

MadMel
thats why this is the off topic erm..

ThePittman
I saw this at a store and had to buy if for my boss at work... laughing

Council#13
Maybe the cream makes things fall off ermm

~Da Rev~
Why the hell would i want to stop masturbating?

ThePittman
Just give him that and a can of "Easy Off" and see what happens. laughing

Council#13
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Why the hell would i want to stop masturbating?

Save up all your little sperms for when you lose your virginity? ermm

~Da Rev~
Its not like you're killing babies.

Council#13
Its not like you're killing babies.

Yeah, but if you save up all the little spermies, then you can have this volcanic eruption, just like in Scary Movies 1 and 2 ermm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Council#13
Yeah, but if you save up all the little spermies, then you can have this volcanic eruption, just like in Scary Movies 1 and 2 ermm That happens to me everytime. Maybe I have super sperm eek!

Council#13
That happens to me everytime. Maybe I have super sperm eek!

Lucky! eek!

PandoraMomo
The back label says
"HandzOff anti-masturbatory cream helps you beat nature's urges ariund the clock. Our hard-to-beat formula of coconut, buttermilk, and vanilla is physician endorced and leaves the skin highly touchable.
Instructions for use:
Privacy is strongy recommended. Cream should be applied liberally and rigerously to effected area. Massage thoroughly, repeating as necesarry and avoiding eyes, musous membranes and carpet.Never exceed more than 10 uses a day. More frequent uses can cause other conditons, such as blindness."

Council#13
shock Where did you get that thing from?

PandoraMomo
A store by my house known for selling really random shit. It a freaking awesome store that I get most of my birthday and xmas gifts for people.
Hell, the same time that I bought the cream I also got a wallet with the Wicked Witch on it that says "dont make me get the flying monkeys", and "Impeachmints" which are peach flavored mints in a tin that says "Worst president ever!".

Council#13
tohslaugh Is it a gag shop? no expression

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Council#13
tohslaugh Is it a gag shop? no expression Kinda. It has everything and anything you need/dont need. Not all gag crap, but I rarely see shit there that I've seen anywhere else

Barker
The back label says
"HandzOff anti-masturbatory cream helps you beat nature's urges ariund the clock. Our hard-to-beat formula of coconut, buttermilk, and vanilla is physician endorced and leaves the skin highly touchable.
Instructions for use:
Privacy is strongy recommended. Cream should be applied liberally and rigerously to effected area. Massage thoroughly, repeating as necesarry and avoiding eyes, musous membranes and carpet.Never exceed more than 10 uses a day. More frequent uses can cause other conditons, such as blindness."
1. You're supposed to Massage it on? no expression

2. Who masturbates 10 times a day? srug

3. Blindness?

Yoshiaki
it makes you scared of going blind.. thats how it works.

Noble Strong
blindess is a joke. let me explain for those who doesnt get it.
the theory behind it is that masturbating is feels good that it makes your eyes pop out which causes blindness. but that theory is just a full of bullshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.