Uk Robin Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vintageSW77
Dont know if this is up but i cant beleive this pic...this is the new Robin Hood for the forthcoming BBC show
Looks like a hoodie/scally on his way to pick up a bag of smack.
First a Doctor Who full of gay references set mainly around a council estate and now a Chav Robin Hood

jesus

barand1
I think it looks good.

vintageSW77
well the trailer aint bad...a bit flash tho
Keith Allen is usually worth a watch..i just hope its on at the same time as Ant and Dec so i can take control of the tv again and not have to watch the most annoying pair of C**ts on tv.

vintageSW77
awaits the reactions to episode 1

coolmovies
Looking farward to this how many episodes are there ?

vintageSW77
13 i think...up til Xmas n Dr Who prob

Flame On!!
I think this Robin Hood will be very like the Michael Praed eigthies one. They even have Hern in it.

- FO!!

Ushgarak
Keith Allen was good, but the rest is highly underwhelming.

Trouble is, updated Hood was already done in the 80s ITV series, which was very good indeed.

This falls short.

coolmovies
saw the first part very good greay stuff cant wait for the next one. Its gonna be out on dvd 13/11/2006 only 12.99 !! cheap !!!!!

Kas'Im
I thought it was a bit lame myself.

vintageSW77
was a dud..and like Dr Who it had VERY LOUD BACKGROUND MUSIC!

Koenig
RUBBISH

Ushgarak
Still, it prompted me to get the 80s series on DVD, which is nice.

Ultraman Baltan
Links to the 80s series DVDs?

MildPossession
Watched the first episode, not watching any other episodes. I liked the lead who plays Robin in the series Ghost Squad, but as Robin Hood, um no.

Ushgarak
Ultraman, I got it from Play.com. I dunno if they do the DVDs Stateside; feel free to check it out.

jaden101
very disappointed with Robin Hood...the bbc have been making some crap desicions about their drama scheduling this year...they cut the budget for spooks and hustle while at the same time making yet more high brow costume drama bullshit like jane eyre

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ultraman, I got it from Play.com. I dunno if they do the DVDs Stateside; feel free to check it out.

I didn't see it.

Ushgarak
Try 'Robin of Sherwood' rather than 'Robin Hood'.

coolmovies
Its a smash hit its even beaten the x factor .

MildPossession
Jaden - Spooks and Hustle are still excellent even with this budget cut thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.