Immortal Hercules vs Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Immortal Hercules vs Superman.

They are both piss off at each other and they fight in TimesSquare.

BTW Herc has his adamantine mace.

Let me guess this fight has been doen before and I just can't find it. embarrasment

golem370
With or without Speedblitz

endrict
give your opinions on both with and without speedblitz

golem370
With Superman 10/10 Without 5/10 ether way.

golem370
Maybe with the mace Hercules 6/10 He just as strong and a better fighter and more experienced

endrict
BTW the issue has Jim Lee art and Brian A as writer.

HEHE

tru-marvell
Without the sb, stalemate all the way, unless Supes eventually tires. Does he get tired?

Draco69
With or without speedblitz, Hercules loses. Superman can just fly up to orbit and heatvision Hercule's ass for all eternity...

Validus
Originally posted by endrict
BTW the issue has Jim Lee art and Brian A as writer.

HEHE
Jim Lee art huh? So this issue will be delayed for months and finally come out when nobody gives a damn anymore?

golem370
I like Ron Lim

endrict
Originally posted by Validus
Jim Lee art huh? So this issue will be delayed for months and finally come out when nobody gives a damn anymore?

like batman and robin 5???? embarrasment

Jyppe
Umm, why I am the only one thinks that Hercules' strength/durability does not match Super-man's?.. He hasn't defeated Hulk easily, has he?

endrict
yah but Hulk is stronger than sups when he becomes raged... so of course he is stronger than Herc.

Immortal Herc is on sups level .

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by endrict
yah but Hulk is stronger than sups when he becomes raged... so of course he is stronger than Herc.

Immortal Herc is on sups level .

That's debatable. Depends on how enraged Hulk actually is given his base is significantly lower than Supes; however lets not turn this into another Supes vs Hulk thread.

Immortal Hercules loses to Supes unless Kal-El is running straight at him at 65 year old crippled man speeds and gets pimp smacked into a Kryptonite mountain.

endrict
dont worry its not going there.

breeze85
Originally posted by Draco69
With or without speedblitz, Hercules loses. Superman can just fly up to orbit and heatvision Hercule's ass for all eternity...

Agreed. cool

MattDay
yea immortal herc is cool, but diversity is an old old wooden ship.. i meen is on supermans side... lol

MattDay
that's from anchorman! btw

olympian
Originally posted by Draco69
That sure works alot in comics, doesnt it?

Originally posted by Jyppe
Umm, why I am the only one thinks that Hercules' strength/durability does not match Super-man's?.. He hasn't defeated Hulk easily, has he?

And has Superman?

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That's debatable. Depends on how enraged Hulk actually is given his base is significantly lower than Supes; however lets not turn this into another Supes vs Hulk thread.

Immortal Hercules loses to Supes unless Kal-El is running straight at him at 65 year old crippled man speeds and gets pimp smacked into a Kryptonite mountain.

laughing

Edge to Supes without speedblitz as long he doesnt just slug out or tries to outskill him.

Confortable win if he uses speedblitz.

snoopdogg
Superman wins a using full power-set. Sh!t Superman wins in a slugfest also.

Hercs. skills are good but not good enough.

olympian
Oh yes, because according to some here, hes a martial artist laughing

juggernaut66666
How about Superman disintegrates herc with his heat vision?

olympian
Like he does with other top tiers?

I can agree with that.

Jyppe
Compare Hercules' and Superman's strength/durability feats..

olympian
And you get top tier feats for the most part for both?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Jyppe
Compare Hercules' and Superman's strength/durability feats..
that wouldn't make anysense since superman has other abilities as well
In that case you could compare the strength feats of Thanos and Hulk but that wouldn't make Hulk win just because he lifted a mountain cause Thanos other feats are so out of Hulk's league

olympian
And because Thanos doesnt have a single worthy lifting/moving feat. Save one BUT that happened in..a figth.

We do know hes that strong by the matches he`s had.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by olympian
And because Thanos doesnt have a single worthy lifting/moving feat save for one.

We do know hes that strong by the figths hes had.
I know what you are talking about but others guys sometimes just say that Juggernaut wouldn't be able to beat Hulk just because Hulk has more lifting feats and that is stupid

juggernaut66666
Nevermind back to topic
I'm one of the biggest superman haters but i think he takes the majority here cause he has some advantages against Herc like heatvision ,icebreath, flight ,t-vo etc.etc.etc

olympian
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I know what you are talking about but others guys sometimes just say that Juggernaut wouldn't be able to beat Hulk just because Hulk has more lifting feats and that is stupid

Of course its stupid. I argued against that logic some time ago. If that logic is to be used, then Doomsday is an easy win to any top tier. The guy has no great feats of pure strength save the figths. Nada.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nevermind back to topic
I'm one of the biggest superman haters but i think he takes the majority here cause he has some advantages against Herc like heatvision ,icebreath, flight ,t-vo etc.etc.etc

Oh i agree, im just having fun. Especially at Snoop`s ideia that Supes is also more skilled than Herc.

T-Vo isent being discharted by the current Superman writters, tho? I dont belive either that icebreath is such a tiebreaker thing, when Diana (and others) have gone out of it. I think what gives Superman the edge here its more the combination of strength, speed, fligth, and heat vision to wear down Hercules.

MattDay
... hmm hercules has got some good feats, punched galactus then got killed lol just kidding, but that did happen.

Superman ftw, still got awesome feats as current superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.