Genis-Vell(Photon) Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
1.Normal Power
2.Full Power

galan7777777
normal power would be pretty close Big G would still take the majority 7/10

but a full power Big G wins easily 10/10

juggernaut66666
You just keep posting everywhere without having knowledge of both characters

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You just keep posting everywhere without having knowledge of both characters im sorry boss, are you telling me not to post and state my personal oppinion just because it differs from your own.....

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
im sorry boss, are you telling me not to post and state my personal oppinion just because it differs from your own.....
no , Im just saying that you should know more about the characters before you post anything for example I only post things that i'm sure off
you don't have to follow my way it is just an opinion cause If you have to many stupid post the others might not takeyou opinion into consideration

galan7777777
no , Im just saying that you should know more about the characters before you post anything for example I only post things that i'm sure off
you don't have to follow my way it is just an opinion cause If you have to many stupid post the others might not takeyou opinion into consideration tell me how what i said is stupid

juggernaut66666
tell me how what i said is stupid
I'm not saying you said stupid things but others might think that by your decesions

galan7777777
I'm not saying you said stupid things but others might think that by your decesions why because i said a normal fed galactus would be a good fight but he still takes the majority? or was it because i said a full power galactus which equals eternity would win easily? I dont talk out of my ass.

juggernaut66666
why because i said a normal fed galactus would be a good fight but he still takes the majority? or was it because i said a full power galactus which equals eternity would win easily? I dont talk out of my ass.
Insane genis well killed Entropy with 1 blast

Jesse7
Killing Enthropy, killing an Eternity.

galan7777777
Insane genis well killed Entropy with 1 blast so let me ask you this, when you make these threads you are already so sure of the outcome, that could be considered spite

juggernaut66666
Im just testing others knowledge

galan7777777
so if someones oppinion differs you can start arguments? sounds like fun smile

juggernaut66666
so if someones oppinion differs you can start arguments? sounds like fun smile
So I can enlighten them smile

galan7777777
So I can enlighten them smile lol, i see...... i feel enlightened already! wink

juggernaut66666
lol, i see...... i feel enlightened already! wink
big grin

Validus
Insane genis well killed Entropy with 1 blast
No. That's an assumption. Entropy said he needed matter to make a new universe and then Genis gave it him.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
No. That's an assumption. Entropy said he needed matter to make a new universe and then Genis gave it him.
Oh then I'm sorry
anyway in a future vision Photon killed eternity

Validus
Only because of the way his powers started working when Zemo messed with him. He's still no match for Galactus. It's a stretch to say he's even a match for Thanos.

GalacticStorm
Only because of the way his powers started working when Zemo messed with him. He's still no match for Galactus. It's a stretch to say he's even a match for Thanos.

You beat me to it!! eek!

juggernaut66666
Oh then I'm sorry sad

Roldz
Yeah, only version of Captain Marvel that could defeat Galactus was Insane Genis, the rest wouldnt probably even notice him...

Validus
Insane couldn't do it either and for the record, Photon was more powerful than Insane.

Roldz
Really? Didnt Genis able to alter reality, i mean he did got help from entrophy.. What'd Photon do that surpasses that kinda feats? I do have most of his issues (Captain Marvel) cept Thunderbolts series but its been a while...

rotiart
Oh then I'm sorry sad

I notice how your rode down galan's throat.. but you seem to know just as little as he did....

makes you a hypocrite.. doesn't it now.

i'm not voting either way, just saying if you're gonna act all high and mighty at least back it up

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by rotiart
I notice how your rode down galan's throat.. but you seem to know just as little as he did....

makes you a hypocrite.. doesn't it now.

i'm not voting either way, just saying if you're gonna act all high and mighty at least back it up
Genis-vell did kill eternity in a future vision

Horrificus
Galactus has manipulated Time, Reality and Minds.
It is hard to really pit somebody against him in here, because his showings, thanks to the writers, have been all over the place.
But, if we are talking about a healthy, intelligent Galactus at his best, this guy ain't gonna beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.