Dragonriders of Pern series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Ok, I found one of these in a charity shop recently and just started reading it. I've got 'Dragonsdawn' and there are others in the Dragon series;

Dragonflight
Dragonquest
Dragonsong
Dragonsinger: Harper of Pern
The White Dragon
Dragondrums
Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern
Nerilka's Story
Dragonsdawn
The Renegades of Pern
All the Weyrs of Pern

They don't have to be read as a series, each can be enjoyed individually, but for greatest enjoyment the above sequence is recommended.

Anyway, I'm really surprised by how much I'm enjoying the book I have! Has anyone else come across these gems and, if so, what do you think?

Click for more in the series

Lana
Probably my favorite book series ever, I think I've read all of them and own most.

Actually, I do own all the ones listed here, and they're all falling apart from having been read so much.

Syren
Seriously?? I'd never heard of them before I found the one I have, do you know the best order to read them? Is it the one above? eek!

SilverWave
i loved those books when i read them! so i tried other ann mccaffry(sp?) books and was really disapointed, but i like how she explained how the dragons breath fire, and i love those stories,,

Syren
The threadfall is horrific shock

masterkit
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26925&highlight=Pern+forumid%3A67

o.o

Syren
Oops, my bad. Maybe this can be merged? ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.