Hints of J/L on DMC Merchandise??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
Hey Guys,

I was at the mall, and went in to one of the stores and noticed that they were selling POTC DMC merchandise. Anyways I noticed this really cute vintage T-shirt that said I love Jack. I bought it and when I got home I looked at it closely and saw that it had two hearts and inside the two hearts said the words I Love Jack. And it has like a couple of flowers around the hearts and you can also see the kraken's tentacles wrapped around the hearts. And in the background there's the Black Pearl, but it looks sort of faded. Could that be a hint or is it that i am just too obsessed with J/L confused . I also bought a really nice bracelet, it has the key, the chest, Aztec coins and a sparrow.

Jack of Blades
What!?YOu didnt buy a ship which is called Black Pearl?Im shocked i realy am

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
What!?YOu didnt buy a ship which is called Black Pearl?Im shocked i realy am

confused ????

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Hey Guys,

I was at the mall, and went in to one of the stores and noticed that they were selling POTC DMC merchandise. Anyways I noticed this really cute vintage T-shirt that said I love Jack. I bought it and when I got home I looked at it closely and saw that it had two hearts and inside the two hearts said the words I Love Jack. And it has like a couple of flowers around the hearts and you can also see the kraken's tentacles wrapped around the hearts. And in the background there's the Black Pearl, but it looks sort of faded. Could that be a hint or is it that i am just too obsessed with J/L confused . I also bought a really nice bracelet, it has the key, the chest, Aztec coins and a sparrow.

LOL I BET THATS A HINT!! cuz it was her who did that to him..it was the fact he came back for her that made her feelings fo him escalate and it does tie in with the kraken etc..also didnt ted want to make a chess set that had Jack/Liz as king and queen?

johnnyforever
eek! that is so cool!

Chiki Mina
aa dammit!! i must go to the mall!! i only have one shirt of jack sparrow and a poster with will and jack-so great. i must get the bracelet i would love that!! what store was it mistypirate??

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LOL I BET THATS A HINT!! cuz it was her who did that to him..it was the fact he came back for her that made her feelings fo him escalate and it does tie in with the kraken etc..also didnt ted want to make a chess set that had Jack/Liz as king and queen?

Yes thats true, I heard about the chess game, Oh TnT are screwing with our minds big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
aa dammit!! i must go to the mall!! i only have one shirt of jack sparrow and a poster with will and jack-so great. i must get the bracelet i would love that!! what store was it mistypirate??

The store name is Claire's.

They sell a lot of things, they even had the medallion, the same one that Elizabeth was wearing it costs 17.98, keychains, watches, earrings, it all looked really cool.

Mistypirate
check out their website,

claires.com

They don't have many things announced in their site. But whenever you guys get a chance go to the sore.

evilm0nki3
Ah i got my necklace from there that has davy jones key on it. and my pirate medallion. they have lots of pirate thingssmile

Chiki Mina
AAA CLAIRES!! I MUST GO!! i looove claires!! so many things spongebob, captain jack, i loove that store.

evilm0nki3
and green day! but i dont know if you care about them...

Chiki Mina
i do! lmao! i have most of their cds

evilm0nki3
Good! lol. I looooove Green Day.

Chiki Mina
lol sexy guys with eyeliner wink

willofthewisp
Sounds like a hint to me.

Chiki Mina
yea u know they have disney mechandise with aladdin/jasmine, belle/beast, etc etc. so this might be a hint wink

ivebeendepped43
aaahh! i freakin LIVE in Claires but i have been w/o it 4 over a month! it is KILLING me! i havent been there since they went all Pirates crazy ands its ppissing me off beyond reason!

ivebeendepped43
omdfg i just sa w a Jack pillowcase AND the pirate medallion on that website! i swear my heart just stopped! time to go! *drags mother to the nearest Claires (an hour away)*

ivebeendepped43
Dreaming of Johnny Depp? See him when you wake up too! On your pillowcase, that is. Includes one standard size pillowcase. thats the add 4 it and i WANT IT EVEN MORE NOW! i already dream of johnny Depp, so i need him when im awake 2! i am in love /w this store! i always have been and i always will be! go claires!

Chiki Mina
you found this over the internet? can u order these?

ivebeendepped43
i wish u could! someone find out!

Chiki Mina
*goes and checks....first bathroom* lol

ivebeendepped43
..no comment

katelovespirate
LOL woah this thread is kinda fun and crazy. lol.

I have an AMAZING poster of Elizabeth in the foreground, and Jack in the background, and they are both looking super intense, and the caption is "NEVER TRUST A PIRATE"... and they both have that sneaky look on their faces like they want to start making out...

its pretty incredible.

evilm0nki3
haha cool. i wish i had that poster in shirt form..

katelovespirate
i also have a pretty sweet t-shirt (that really has nothing to do with jack or liz) that reads UNBUCKLE YOUR SWASH with a pirate logo on it. hehehe. big grin

willofthewisp
Kate, can you show us the poster by any chance? It sounds really cool.

shannstar79
PLEASE show us that poster I would love to see as well smile

katelovespirate
its on my wall. i will have to wait till i have access to a digital camera to get a pic of it... smile but then i will def post it.

sailorleo
im going to the mall right now! and guess what! im gonna get me somePOTC merchandise! HELLOOOOOOO CLAIR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
i think im gonna buy claires lol yea right as if i was donalds trump daughter or something.

Josefina
Woah, POTC merchandise! So lucky, all of you... I wish there was a Claire's (as what I am grasping of what you say, they appear to be awesome!) here in Chile sad
But at least you pirate maniacs are able to get POTC merchandise in your hands eek!!

And pass a good time buying, Sailorleo smile

Chiki Mina
theres no claires in chile?!?! theres claires in puerto rico though.

Josefina
Really??? That's so cool! big grin
But no Claire's here, sadly -- nor stores exploding of POTC merchandise... sigh.

Chiki Mina
im sowies sad

Josefina
Aw, its ok yes... someday I'll travel and go to a Claire's and buy every single POTC item, hahaha!

sailorleo
ok i got the medallion, the key and a locket w/ wills pic in it WOOT! (norries gonna be in my locket too!)

Chiki Mina
ahh im so jelous! u got all this from claires sailor leo!?
by the way i uploaded the sigy u made for me..

sailorleo
yeah i know..and i got it all there except the key

Chiki Mina
that u got the key from spencers

sailorleo
yes key i got at spencers

Chiki Mina
i havent been to the mall for a month..im gettin real jelous lol

sailorleo
well that was my first trip to the mall in a LONG LONG time

Chiki Mina
hmm..well im onna try to go once i get my pay check. and i will certainly want to go before finals at the uni!

evilm0nki3
i got my pirates medallion and key necklace at claire'sbig grin

I wear the key necklace everyday!

Chiki Mina
oh man im so jelous!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.