Cloaks of Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ironmania
Story:deep in the underworld the war between werewolfs and vampires wages. only one race can stop them both,however the one race has dark plans of his own the werepyre's.

who wins the war you decide!

take on the role of a vampire, werewolf or werepyre and battle the other groups in an attempt to defeat the others and claim the world for your kind.

all kinds have advantages and dissadvantges they are

werewolf-
Strengths:are super strong,have enhanced sense of smell, are increbily fast
Weaknesses:silver,sunlight reverts them back to humans

vampire-
Strengths:they can fly,have enhanced vision and have increadible stealth
Weaknesses:garlic, sunlight causes them to burn, wooden stakes

werepyre-
Strengths:they can fly, have enhanced senses, can cling to walls
Weaknesses:decapitation, silver opening a wound and garlic being exposed to it

profile:
*i'll do mine as an example*

Name:iros
Species:werepyre
Role:leader
description:a long black haired werepyre, his name spreads fear acros the land as all who have crossed him to this day have dyed within the week

Rules:
1.in the world of Cloakes of darkness the groups are creating clones so that when there men die there body is brought back in a clone, so when you die you become a clone of your self.
2.the leaders of the 3 groups are the hosts of this rpg.
3.no swearing/flaming/spamming etc.

John!attheDisco
Oh em gee!

You need permission.

Setsuo_Kaneda
Bye bye thread!

adessa
OoC:Can I Join? As a werewolve?

Miroku Herko
me too but as a vampire

tomoe_kenshin
Can I join as a vampire????!!! please?!
her name is kiriya. smile

OMG-Toothpaste
Well I don't think this is going to last on the forum very long, it's very unstructured and I think that your "Werepyres" are a little over powered.
I would join if you had a better story and it was strictly Lycans and Vampires in the fray.
Also this looks like it will be PvP and you need to have a very good system to make those kinds of RPs work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.