Rayne vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Battle of the Dhampirs.

Adrian Farenheit Tepes - the estranged son of Vlad Tepes Dracula and Lisa, a human woman. Occasionally rebels against his father's schemes, due to his human side.

Rayne - the product of her mother's rape at the hands of Kagan. Member of the Brimstone Society. Has a serious bloodlust and is very kinky.

Alucard (in his Genya Arikado disguise, buw with his wespons from SotN) is once again, trying to stop his vampiric father's schemes of world domination. At the same time, Rayne is dispatched from Brimstone to take down the count.

The two run into each other. Rayne senses that he is the offspring of Drac and attacks. Alucard tries to explain but Rayne is not listening. Mayhem ensues.

Kayne Archeron
Alucard, easily

IceJaw
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Alucard, easily

Burning thought
Alucard, easily

Blax X
you're all idiot noobs. Rayne takes this easy. How much times do I have to remind you about the stripdance/WTFpwnge combo?

IceJaw
laughing out loud

Mesirus
only seen alucard and his power are extensive at least, so i would guess Alucard

Mesirus
ok, I have watched the episodes and Alucard would obviously win because he is basicly a god and cannot be killed and as far as i know his power does not stop. so eat that bit*h

ESB -1138
Alucard, easily

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Mesirus
ok, I have watched the episodes and Alucard would obviously win because he is basicly a god and cannot be killed and as far as i know his power does not stop. so eat that bit*h

You're thinking Hellsing. The Alucard on this thread is from the Castlevania series.

Blax X
Originally posted by Blax X
you're all idiot noobs. Rayne takes this easy. How much times do I have to remind you about the stripdance/WTFpwnge combo?

you're all looking like idiots sayig he will win until you refute this.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Major Snafu
You're thinking Hellsing. The Alucard on this thread is from the Castlevania series. Finaly

badacyborg
Alucard from Hellsing is a crazy mofo though.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Blax X
you're all looking like idiots sayig he will win until you refute this.

Alucard is pretty sexy too... Rayne might just fall for him first

not to mention Shield Rod + Alucard's Shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.