Work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong
what is there to do at work other than work, after doing the task? I can't tell you how painful it is doing the same old shit over and over again. I personally don't do much at work because I finish it quickly, except browse this forum and fraternizing.
What do you do during on duty hours?. First off, what kind of work do you do?

Lord Paradise
It's been three hours, meaning time for a pity bump.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Noble Strong
what is there to do at work other than work, after doing the task? I can't tell you how painful it is doing the same old shit over and over again. I personally don't do much at work because I finish it quickly, except browse this forum and fraternizing.
What do you do during on duty hours?. First off, what kind of work do you do? I'm a news photographer and there's days when I have a lot of down time, like right now. Usually I mess around on KMC, or hang out on Myspace.

Milkie
The boy will never learn if you do everything for him Suzanne!!

Barker
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
It's been three hours, meaning time for a pity bump.

undercoverninja
fraternize cool

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I'm a news photographer and there's days when I have a lot of down time, like right now. Usually I mess around on KMC, or hang out on Myspace. Troll fo' booty.

Britrogue
Internet baby!

bogen
KMC

Prabhodh
Originally posted by bogen
KMC

What the f**k?

He asked what you do at work.

You don't work. ermm

Get a job. mhm

I dont really have much spare time at work..... McDonalds.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Prabhodh
What the f**k?

He asked what you do at work.

You don't work. ermm

Get a job. mhm

I dont really have much spare time at work..... McDonalds. So, feeding people genetically altered meat products doesn't fill your needs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.