Spiderman vs. Domino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Domino

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Dominopose.jpg

With weapons seen here, including handguns, in addition to her projectile-firing staff and an automatic rifle

vs.

Spiderman

Scenerio 1.
Classic Spidey
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/250px-Spider-man.jpg

Scenerio 2.
Iron Spidey
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/180px-SMCW.jpg

In both scenerios Domino starts on top of the Daily Bugle, with Spidey on the street ten blocks away.

SpunkySmurph
Actually, I don't know much about the Iron Spidey costume, which is why theres two scenerios.

So....

Given the circumstances, who wins, why, and by how much?

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Actually, I don't know much about the Iron Spidey costume, which is why theres two scenerios.

So....

Given the circumstances, who wins, why, and by how much? iron spidy'sa suit includes a stealth mode, 3 robot arms, glideing ability, bullet proof, communications system, thermo insulated, gasfilter, and adaptive nanomachines

srankmissingnin
Domino would likely win both scenerios.

Lucid Lui
Spider-Man beat Domino in Contest of Champions II IIRC. But that fight was shit, as was most of them.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by lando005
iron spidy'sa suit includes a stealth mode, 3 robot arms, glideing ability, bullet proof, communications system, thermo insulated, gasfilter, and adaptive nanomachines

All that huh?

Guess that makes Dom's job a bit harder...
Still, I wonder if her powers would have any affect on the suit malfunctioning.
And, i can't imagine that he's exactly a 'pro' with his suit. Not from what I've heard anyways.

Soljer
It's hard to say who would win when there are probability-altering powers coming into effect. Maybe a building would fall on spider-man before the fight even began?

capt it up
spiderman beat her in contest of champions 2

Ultraman Baltan
Scenario 1: Spiderman ***** slaps her. This is the version that kicked the royal ass of Stranger and Thor level chronies. He even fought the Hulk!

Scenario 2: The original was much more dangerous, but hey, he still wins, but not as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
spiderman beat her in contest of champions 2

I'm aware - but it doesn't really matter. If her powers are based on luck, how do we know how many times she'll get lucky or unlucky? Especially out of ten.

Not to mention the fact that her powers have grown since then - supposedly she can actually somewhat DIRECT and CONTROL the probability fields consciously.

Also not to mention the fact that half the Contest of Champions fights were bullshit. smile.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm aware - but it doesn't really matter. If her powers are based on luck, how do we know how many times she'll get lucky or unlucky? Especially out of ten.

Not to mention the fact that her powers have grown since then - supposedly she can actually somewhat DIRECT and CONTROL the probability fields consciously.

Also not to mention the fact that half the Contest of Champions fights were bullshit. smile.
they were that bad not the ones I remeber

Soljer
I thought that - at least around here - many of the fights were not taken seriously.

capt it up
I thought that - at least around here - many of the fights were not taken seriously.
depends what fights ur talken about. capt vs black panther fight was done well. depends really like thor beat storm with a kiss was believable

Lucid Lui
Contest of Champions also had stuff like Gambit beating Quicksilver, Black Panther beating the entire New Warriors team and Black Widow beating freakin Wonder Man.

capt it up
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Contest of Champions also had stuff like Gambit beating Quicksilver, Black Panther beating the entire New Warriors team and Black Widow beating freakin Wonder Man.
I forgot about those fights lol. some of what happen in contest of champions was good and some was bad

SpunkySmurph
It's hard to say who would win when there are probability-altering powers coming into effect. Maybe a building would fall on spider-man before the fight even began?

Um... no.

Her powers, at least to my knowledge, are not to that magnitude. Causing a gun to misfire? Perhaps. Causing an earthquake? I sincerley doubt it. Howver, I would just as soon retract that objection, should anyone show evidence of such extreme luck manipulation.

Anyways. I thought it only affected things that directly affected her? Like if she's being shot at, and try's to avoid the shots, and dodges each perfectly?

Though I still say it would be a damn hard match. I think Spiderman is fast and agile enough to dodge most of what she has to offer, but she's as skilled a fighter as Deadpool, and a better shot, I'm sure

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Um... no.

Her powers, at least to my knowledge, are not to that magnitude. Causing a gun to misfire? Perhaps. Causing an earthquake? I sincerley doubt it. Howver, I would just as soon retract that objection, should anyone show evidence of such extreme luck manipulation.

Anyways. I thought it only affected things that directly affected her? Like if she's being shot at, and try's to avoid the shots, and dodges each perfectly?

Though I still say it would be a damn hard match. I think Spiderman is fast and agile enough to dodge most of what she has to offer, but she's as skilled a fighter as Deadpool, and a better shot, I'm sure

I thought I recalled a building actually crumbling onto someone she was fighting one time. It wasn't as if the building collapsed on them - I exagerate, but the floor above them caved in, or something. Sorry I can't be a bit more descriptive.

Metalmanx
Spidey wins.

Her luck-altering powers would prove a hassle, but nothing he couldn't deal with. ESPECIALLY considering his spider-sense.

ExtraMision5555
Scenario one he jabs a crator in her chest

Scenario 2 he uppercuts her head off

marvelprince
She can't win. He's beaten/caught Black Cat (depends how you look at it) when she had her probability altering powers and he only luck she got out of it was that she managed to escape.

She may get luck enough to pull some wins, say 2/10 against both. Though thats beinging awfully generous by me consider whatever "disaster" she tries to create will likely by avoided by spider-sense

X-Logan
Domino for the win

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by marvelprince
She can't win. He's beaten/caught Black Cat (depends how you look at it) when she had her probability altering powers and he only luck she got out of it was that she managed to escape.

She may get luck enough to pull some wins, say 2/10 against both. Though thats beinging awfully generous by me consider whatever "disaster" she tries to create will likely by avoided by spider-sense

Domino's powers are much different then Cat's. And even then, she doesn't focus on causing disasters. She's not like Storm, and pulls lightning from the sky. Her luck only affects what she affects, is mostly good luck in her favor, and is, for the most part, wild.

With that, her level of skill in melee battle and shooting, I'm sure she can pull at least a 5/5, probably more.

SpunkySmurph
I'll change that to a 6-7/10

NiņoAraņa
First one I'd give 5+ to Spidey, considering theres no tech around for Domino to make f**k up and he could avoid everything else with his SS....

that said.....

She probably takes the majority in the second fight, due to the actual suit, and her powers to skrew with it, so unless none of the luck (bad for him, good for her) affects the suit...same thing happens as the first one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.