Anyone dressing up this year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
Or going to a halloween party?I am going as a hippy and my b oyfriend a pirate to a party.Right after we hand out candy to the young ones!How about you guys?jm

Bardock42
Hippie...haha...that's just ....great.

ADarksideJedi
Why?jm

Scythe
I'm dressing up a small jewish kid as Hitler, then eating him alive.

SelphieT
I'm not celebrating this year.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scythe
I'm dressing up a small jewish kid as Hitler, then eating him alive.

YOU ARE CARTMAN

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Why?jm Cause their ideals are totally against yours.

Lana
I always dress up for Halloween, I love it happy

Kram3r
I'm thinking of dressing up as Princess Leia in that slave bikini outfit.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm thinking of dressing up as Princess Leia in that slave bikini outfit.

fantasygirl
Yes, I'm going out naked and getting free candy. ermm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by fantasygirl

Leo.M
Yes, I'm going out naked and getting free candy. shifty

SelphieT
Yes, I'm going out naked and getting free candy. ermm is it cold around Halloween time where you live? laughing out loud

Bardock42

I'm going out dressed and get free candy.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Leo.M
drool

Kram3r
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

You can be Jabba the Hutt. ermm

Tptmanno1
Hell yea! I'm in college, Halloween is the best holiday ever in college!
Me and my friend are going as Ninjas!
But like a week and a half before, I'm going as a pirate to a party.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by SelphieT
is it cold around Halloween time where you live? laughing out loud Not really. happy It doesn't snow either where I live.

Darth Macabre
I might host a party on my floor.....If I do, it's going to be incredible.

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Hell yea! I'm in college, Halloween is the best holiday ever in college!
Me and my friend are going as Ninjas!
But like a week and a half before, I'm going as a pirate to a party.

Haha, awesome laughing out loud

I'm being a demony/wraith/spirit type thing.

Tptmanno1
Sweet...
the ninja thing is a running joke in our hall...
Its a long complicated story, but involves us eating taquitos and running away from doing the dishes like Ninjas...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Lana
Haha, awesome laughing out loud

I'm being a demony/wraith/spirit type thing.

What exactly are you going to wear? Like are people going to be able to see your face, or are you going to be wearing like a hooded cloak?

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Sweet...
the ninja thing is a running joke in our hall...
Its a long complicated story, but involves us eating taquitos and running away from doing the dishes like Ninjas...

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
What exactly are you going to wear? Like are people going to be able to see your face, or are you going to be wearing like a hooded cloak?

People will be able to see my face, and the costume itself will be all blue and white and purple. I've bought a wig for it already and it's white with light purple streaks.

Punkyhermy
Yes. I do want to dress up this year...as what?
hmm....we shall see...

Mr. Bacon
nope, havent in years

Quincy
Willy Wonka woot

el_barto
I'm gonna try and dress up as JFK in like zombie makup (get it?)

justjakk
i dont know what i will do this year. i might just hang out with friends or just sleep in for work. i usually dress up with my cutt and wounds kit, splash a little fake blood around them for good measure and see how many kids are brave enough to come get candy. i usually try to get the candy near the fake blood to get it on the packaging. see if they still want it. since it is non-toxic, it wouldnt matter if they tried to eat the blood off the wrappers. kinda gross to see when they do. last year i was washing off the makup and just took off the cutts when mom told me there was more kids. i tossed a blanket over me and went to the door. the makeup was running off so when i went to the door, one of the greedy ones pushing past the rest got a point blank look. liked to went on himself....good times.

Maple Sugar
i am going goth for halloween no expression or at least i think i am

RZA
Or going to a halloween party?I am going as a hippy and my b oyfriend a pirate to a party.Right after we hand out candy to the young ones!How about you guys?jm

I'm gonna dress up as Death and haunt all the elderly people in my building and in the neighborhood.

ghost1

undercoverninja
i was actually gonna dress up in a gorrilla outfit and hand out candy bt when i open the door i wont be standing right there then im gonna jump out right in front of them and see how many i can get to scream then if they run away im gonna throw there candy at them

bogen
two words, bunny suit

Damien B
im gonna go as a pirate but i cant find my katana from martial arts did pirates even have katanas 1632 o well if they didnt they do now in 06

Damien B
im gonna go as a pirate but i cant find my katana from martial arts did pirates even have katanas 1632? o well if they didnt they do now in 06

bogen
double post ^.

and depending on were you live you just might get arrested or called a terrorist big grin enjoy that

Devalion

I think we're allowed to dress up at work this year....which should be loadsa fun! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

AC/DC'S_LVR
teu42 im hosting my own party its a costume party for my 16th birthday

ThePittman
Don't know if we are doing a party this year but last year me and my wife went as Gillgan and Maryann

BlackSunshine
We're probably not gonna hit any parties this year but I am gonna take my daughter trick-or-treating. This will be her first year going.

ThePittman
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
We're probably not gonna hit any parties this year but I am gonna take my daughter trick-or-treating. This will be her first year going. tohsw00t I miss the good old days

T.M
I hate Halloween... and I can't remember when it is..

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
YOU ARE CARTMAN

Cause their ideals are totally against yours.

That does not mean I can't dress up as one now does it?jm wink

~Lord_Vezon~
ermjuggler

H. S. 6
Winnie the Pooh: Where It's F*cking At.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.