Kid Flash, Flash and Silver surefer run the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Flash, kid Flash, Silver Survfer, run the gaunlet

This are some of the fastest runers I know and want them to run ganlet:
KId Flas (Wally)
Flash (Bart Allen)

Silver Surfer

The fastest runers in many unverses deciced that they sholud be the only superpowered beings so how far can they go. (they got space suits by the way)

1) Urban marvel legends: Spiderman, Punisher, Daredevil, and electra
2) The Ultimates: HUlk, THor, Captain America, Ironman, wasp, Nick Fury, giant man.
3) Marvel enemiges: Carnage, Venom, Electro, ULT. Green Gobling, Sandman, Rhino, Octopus, Vulture, Shoker, Chameleon, Hoggobling, Hydroman.
4) The Xmen: Wolverine, Cyclops, Psloke, Professor X, Collossuss, Kitty Pride, Gamblit (normal), Iceman (normal), Magma, Beast, Forge, and Bishop.
5) The Brotherhood of evil: Magneto, Pyro, Mystique, Sadretooth, Jugernaut, Toad,
6) Kriptonians: Krypto the superdog, Jason (son of Superman), Superman,
Superman of the Masters of Justice, Superboy and his Prime version and Supergirl god and evil parts.
7) Some JLAs enemiges: elite, Lex luthor/Brainiac, Doomsday, Joker, SIniestro, Toymaker, Cyborg
8) Some JLA memebers: Wonder woman, Batman, Hawkgirl, Captain Atom, Have and Dove (which I think they are gay), Captain Marvel, Martian Man HUnter
9) the Fantastic Four: Mr Fantastic, Human Torch, The Thing, and Inviseble Woman, and gess what they got prep because they are very few they got 3 days of prep
10)Galactus
11) Green Lanterns Corp: Hal JOrdan, Allan Scot, kyle rayner, Jonh Stawart and Killowaw
12) People that as too much power: Jean Grey (phonexis, comic version), Franklin Richards, Cable , Nate Grey, Hyperstorm and Rachael Summers
13) Aunt may

This after the one I made and got closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.