China acts on funeral strippers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Article is two months old, but I noticed it while browsing the web. But seriously What the f**k? . What next, getting the corpse to sit on a chair and get lapdanced...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/5280312.stm

BackFire
I want strippers at my funeral.

PVS
why would you care? i'd like strippers at any point before i die...after, whats the point? i dont want my family and friends to be having fun at my funeral.
**** them

Maestro
Originally posted by PVS
why would you care? i'd like strippers at any point before i die...after, whats the point? i dont want my family and friends to be having fun at my funeral.
**** them

Unless your Irish of course cheers

KidRock
Originally posted by Maestro
Unless your Irish of course cheers

If their Irish they will be to drunk to know where they are anyway..they will all assume they're at the strip club.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by BackFire
I want strippers at my funeral.

You my dear, want strippers 24-7, 365. Thats why you are so fun. wink

BackFire
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
You my dear, want strippers 24-7, 365. Thats why you are so fun. wink

I'd be even more fun if I HAD the strippers

Imperial_Samura
Meh, a funeral is an intensely private affair which should honor the individual.

If that means strippers have strippers. Or clowns or ventriloquists of fire walking etc. Whatever the person had in the will, or if in absence of that, whatever the family thinks is the best way to send the dearly departed off in style.

Personally I wish it was possible to have the old "put the body in the boat, fire a fire arrow at it to cremate it, then have a bloody massive feast full of song, good food, and memories" kind of funeral."

Maple Sugar
wouldn't you want stripper to go to you..before you die no expression

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Maple Sugar
wouldn't you want stripper to go to you..before you die no expression

Well I imagine they are more for my families benifit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.