War!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark soul
All species are included in this and it is basically witch species would be able to hold their own in a galaxy wide cival war. GO!!!

Quinlan_Vos
Whoa, thats like a 1,000,000 species fighting each other. Isn't it supposed to be 3 vs. 3 of what???? Anyway, humans win since they are the most numerous of them all.

dark soul
OK
il get 10 species
humans
wookies
zabraks
twi' leks
mon cal
quarren
gammoreans
ewoks
gungans
mandalorians
1,000 of eack in a 7x7 mile forest with caves and a deep lake. who wins?

Quinlan_Vos
Rex is going to close this anyway. But in a 7 by 7 mile forest, how many people?

Why don't you make

Human and Wookie and Twi'leks vs. Mandalorians and Mon Calamari

Nikkolas
We humans have Luke and Kyp and Jacen. I'm siding with us. *waves pro-human flag*

Blax X
Luke alone kills everything.

overlord
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/1155633908624.jpg

Darth Sexiest
WAR! Huh! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!!!

Darth Kreiger
I say the Drochs kill everybody and proceed to taking over the Galaxy

Rampant ox
No, the elite breed of humans from Sereno use their vastly superior intellect to outsmart their opponents, thus eventually winning without a single casualty. They of course will be led by everyones favourite Count...

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Blax X
Luke alone kills everything.

LMAO, its true stick out tongue

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
No, the elite breed of humans from Sereno use their vastly superior intellect to outsmart their opponents, thus eventually winning without a single casualty. They of course will be led by everyones favourite Count...

Count Dooku gets bitten by 100 Drochs and then their leader Dzym eats Dooku from the inside out

Then the remaining Seronoians become easy pickings for the Millions of Drochs, who then steal their Expensive ships

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Count Dooku gets bitten by 100 Drochs and then their leader Dzym eats Dooku from the inside out

Then the remaining Seronoians become easy pickings for the Millions of Drochs, who then steal their Expensive ships

Dooku would send the lesser Seronoians in to be killed by the Drochs while he sits back sipping a martini and force lightning anything that comes his way.

Darth Subjekt
you can only shoot lightning at so many things at once...erm

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku would send the lesser Seronoians in to be killed by the Drochs while he sits back sipping a martini and force lightning anything that comes his way.

Lightning will do so much against a Swarm of Bugs roll eyes (sarcastic), he'll run out of power LONGLONGLONG before they run out of bugs, and once a few bite him, the leaders can absorb his energy away

Tangible God
Humans.

If you don't agree, you're all self-hating bastards.

Captain REX
Okay, I'm closing this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.