Liz and will related? ( Have they had sex? )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
Alot of people are saying they are brother and sister... wich does not bother me at all.. but have they HAD seex..??
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!! eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!EWWWWWWWW??????????ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

EW NASTY!!

LovelyOne
they cant be brother and sister their blood didn't match with the medallions.. IMO the writers shot themselves in the foot with that..it was the perfect excuse to use in star wars when they wanted to break up the boring relationship and have the girl end with the exciting character :Hans solo

but they appear to be using the theme that the wedding is a doomed one and if they end up together they will perish.

and they haven't had sex..Liz is still a virgin..its why she is so horny when Jack is around...although its not just sex on her mind when it comes to jack it goes deeper than that and the compass suggests it.

hazel1
Originally posted by LovelyOne
they cant be brother and sister their blood didn't match with the medallions.. IMO the writers shot themselves in the foot with that..it was the perfect excuse to use in star wars when they wanted to break up the boring relationship and have the girl end with the exciting character :Hans solo

but they appear to be using the theme that the wedding is a doomed one and if they end up together they will perish.

and they haven't had sex..Liz is still a virgin..its why she is so horny when Jack is around...although its not just sex on her mind when it comes to jack it goes deeper than that and the compass suggests it.

That explains alot, thank you very much. smile

hazel1
OR! they could be half bro half sis? maybe same mum?

sailorleo
Originally posted by hazel1
OR! they could be half bro half sis? maybe same mum?

maybe but then ppl would get angry b/c it'd be TOO much like star wars

hazel1
Maybe.... we will just have to wait and se i suppose. sad

ivebeendepped43
maybe weshould shut up about bloody stupid Will!

willofthewisp
Why would they be brother and sister? Why would they be half brother and sister? They don't look alike, act alike, sound alike. Will's mom was raising him by herself and then died, implying she was dead after Liz's mom. Come on. Let's stop guessing everything and look at the facts in the movies.

Chiki Mina
ok first...impossibel not half nor 1/4 1/3 nothing nada..whoever made this up should have a life.

u ppl believe in every silly lil rumor..man

sailorleo
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
maybe weshould shut up about bloody stupid Will!

chill....god....

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by hazel1
Alot of people are saying they are brother and sister... wich does not bother me at all.. but have they HAD seex..??
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!! eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!EWWWWWWWW??????????ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

EW NASTY!!

and why would disney add the sub plot that the two had sex..obviosly they were planning but..........well the wedding day was interupted..

johnnyforever
will and liz related would be super funny! then it would have to be jack/liz! and i agree super gross sick

calypso
No, it's Jack & Will.

willofthewisp
Wow, this thread got nasty really quickly. No one is related to anyone except that Liz is related to Gov. Swann, Will is related to Bootstrap, and Jack is related to the "sea sponge" in the next movie. This isn't just like Star Wars, and all the incest, gay slash stuff, not everyone's cup of tea.

calypso
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, for a "sea sponge", sort of like a big sucker, heh. Like Jack for Lizzy.

Chiki Mina
this thread has gone disturbingly nasty lol.

Maple Sugar
can you say..flowers in the attic? besides they don't look very much a like erm

surfchikpir8fan
yeah i agree da only possible that could suggest they were related is that both their mothers are dead

x_hp_fan
No they haven't had sex!! eek! Will is a eunuch stick out tongue...joking!

evilm0nki3
A DEAD EUNUCH!

Leggy_n_Merry
Is Will a virgin then? And how do we know that Elizabeth is a virgin (I'm not disagreeing I just want to know where it says)?

x_hp_fan
shrug

Chiki Mina
i dont want to know lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.