A story that popped into my head. IF you like wizardry, you'll like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cundiff11
This is just a story that i thought of. Tell me how you like it. I like feedback, because i don't feel them motivation to keep going if i don't get any.
here we go. Doesn't have a name yet. If i think of one, ill put in a post.

Chapter 1

Aaron awoke with a start. Hadn't he heard something? It sounded like the all to familiar creak of the stairs, or the kids running around in the living room. He got out of bed, put his night cloak on, and walked downstairs. He walked past all 6 of his kids rooms. Sarah, Nicholas, Josh, Peter, Mary and Susy. He skipped the last 2 stairs leading into the living room, and looked around. For about 5 seconds he didn't even realize the lights were off, so scowling for being so silly, he lazily waved his hand in as the lights came on. Knowone was in the room. He checked behind the couch, which he knew was a popular hiding spot for the kids, in the cabinets, everywhere. Satisfied with that knowone was in there, he started to walk upstairs. When his foot hit the first stair, he heard a rustle. Like someone moving. This time, he heard where it was. There was a loud bang and a 11 year old boy appeared by side him. "Josh, what are you doing at this time of night? Its 1:30 in the morning, and you were playing a game of hide-and-seek!" Aaron said with not a yell, but a little more than his normail voice, for he hated yelling at his kids. Josh looked down to avoid his fathers gaze, then murmered "sorry father" and scurried off to his room.
Aaron went back to bed, then laid down. He heard the rustling of footsteps going up the stairs, which he knew was the rest of the children going back to there beds, but ignored them, he didn't want to deal with it. He closed his eyes and before he knew it he heard.....
"Aaron, wake up! Its seven-thirty, and you were supposed to be at work at seven!" He heard his wife Helen yell in a rush. Aaron stood up lazily from his bed, then walked down to the kitchen. He grabbed a piece of buttered toast, then walked toward the door. Before he knew what had happened he was being hugged by all the kids. He said goodbye, said he loved them to all twice, then
headed out to the patio. Once there, he disappeared in a shower of green sparks.
Helen stared at the spot where her husband had just disappeared. It agitated her sometimes that her husband was the best wizard in the world. Even though she was REALLY good at magic herself, she was knowwhere near as good as he was. She was good at healing, and fighting. Her children were also fairly good magicians. Well, compared to how old they were, they were outstanding. They could already teleport! Usually you couldn't teleport until you were at least 15. Her oldest was 14, and he sometimes scared her at how powerful he was.
She gazed at her son Josh, who had just turned 9. She watched as he waved his hand up and down, performing a levitation spell, to her brother Nicholas's oatmeal. She watched the oatmeal rise up, and then fell, but not before she had saw it and floated it back down. Josh was a troublemaker. He was a powerful magician, but he didn't not use his powers wisely. Nicholas, on the other hand, was way more powerful then him, and did use his powers wisely. Nick screamed at his brother, then sat back down.
" Nick, don't scream at your brother. Josh, you shouldn't have done that to his oatmeal, but that is no reason to yell at your brother Nick." She said, raising her voice a little bit. "Next time i catch either of you doing that, you will both be sent to your rooms." They stared at each other madly, then went back to eating. She sighed, and then went and the clothes for the day on.
Aaron appeared right in front of his office door. He pushed it open, then walked inside to reveal a stunning office. It had a shining wood table, with bookshelves 10 feet high piled with books about magic, healing, and fighting. On the other side of his office was a room with windows up the wall, which if you looked out of, reaveled a highway jam-packed with cars, even though it was the morning. He worked in the wizard office. If people had problems, and types of problems, like they got hurt, someone hurt them, problems with there farms, they came to him. He would give them postions, and settle any types of problems they had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.