Exar Kun vs ROTJ Vader and Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crimson King
Before Luke attacks Palpatine, Exar Kun suddenly appears and cuts off Palpatine's head. Luke wants to defeat Exar Kun for his sudden murder and Vader wants to kill Exar Kun for killnig Palpatine. Luke and Vader agree to team up against Exar Kun.

Who wins this?

Nikkolas
Um...Luke wielding Form Lightsaber Bat and Vader in his suit would not be able to beat Kun and his double-bladed weapon and superior agility. DE Luke & ROTS Anakin in pure swordsplay maybe but still, this won't work at all. They get WTFPwned.

Advent
I agree for once. In terms of combating Luke, I doubt Luke is even on par with Qel-Droma, I know he's not, so that would mean Vader is the only threat here (as at that time, Ulic was the only person who might be able to hold Exar off for more than thirty seconds). Luke is powerful (not that powerful though), but we've seen Exar Kun pwn a thousand year old Jedi master who stripped Ancient Sith for breakfast with just a swipe of his hand. He knows things Luke - at that point - has never even heard of (Sith magic, amulet blasts, etc.), so it doesn't really matter if Luke is involved or not. He'll either die in about 1.4 seconds by being cleaved in half with a saber or tossed away casually by the far superior Force user.

As for Vader, he'd be more difficult; although Exar Kun apparently knows Force lightning, which Vader was said not to be able to repel or use, and we know practically kills him. Now, I'm sure when it says "not being able to repel" in the ROTS Visual Dictionary, it means with his hands (not sure if he can block it with a saber, but I still doubt it). If, by some chance, he holds his lightsaber up in defense and somehow manages to block it - Exar's still the superior duelist and superior Force user as he knows things Vader himself probably doesn't know.

Luke "Louisville Slugger" Skywalker - as he was dubbed, and the cyborg don't have a chance. Either they get annihilated via lightsaber or they end up missing a torso due to his nifty amulet blasts which I can already tell you Luke - for sure - cannot defend. He's almost a non-factor. And Vader just dies.

Teh w1nn3r: Exar Kun.

Darth Subjekt
Advent, so i know for personal knowledge...who is that 1000 year old jedi master? i've read a few EU books, but nowhere near as many as youall...sad

Advent
That would be Odan Urr. He trained Nomi in her battle meditation, and the technique that allows one to strip a Force user of the Force (a la Ulic). As I already mentioned, he stripped Ancient Sith of the Force as noted by his dialogue, and his BM also helped save a couple battles. He's not so much a lightsaber duelist, but it's pretty obvious he's proficient in the Force. As he says himself, he's "more of a scholar than a warrior", but that's not to say he isn't powerful, because he did manage to apparently "draw from the Lightside" and knock Exar Kun down. Only to be pwned two seconds later by a wave of the hand.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Crimson King
Before Luke attacks Palpatine, Exar Kun suddenly appears and cuts off Palpatine's head. Luke wants to defeat Exar Kun for his sudden murder and Vader wants to kill Exar Kun for killnig Palpatine. Luke and Vader agree to team up against Exar Kun.

Who wins this?

Wtf? Wouldn't Luke be happy that Palpatine is dead? Same with Vader...

Btw... they get FUBAR'ed

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Um...Luke wielding Form Lightsaber Bat and Vader in his suit would not be able to beat Kun and his double-bladed weapon and superior agility. DE Luke & ROTS Anakin in pure swordsplay maybe but still, this won't work at all. They get WTFPwned.

LOL! Form Lightsaber Bat.

Im gonna remember that one... stick out tongue

darthsith19
Exar wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.