It is impossible to go to Heaven Sinless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
THEREFORE, you go to hell no matter what.

It is improbable and impossible for you to get everything Forgiven before dying, and you will not be sorry for some sins you commit.

Thoughts?

Shakyamunison
However, the Christian idea of hell, is not true.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
However, the Christian idea of hell, is not true.

Yes, well you don't know that for fact, but whatever, your Buddhist ways of State of Mind confuse me

FeceMan
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger

It is improbable and impossible for you to get everything Forgiven before dying, and you will not be sorry for some sins you commit.

Thoughts?
Right.

That whole "blood of Christ" bit...and...whatnot...

Yeah. Whatever.

Alliance
whatever...

JesusIsAlive

Thoughts?

The moment you receive salvation through Christ Jesus all past, present, and future sins that you commit are paid for by the blood of Christ. Believers have provision for sins that they commit after becoming saved. All we need to do is confess and forsake those sins in Jesus Name to receive forgiveness. If you fail to confess a sin before you die your sins are stil paid for. You don't have to worry about confessing every single sin before you die to go to Heaven. The sins that you should be concerned about are willful sins that are practiced over a period of time. God has it all figured out. He will send you warning signs along the road of your life. If you continue to practice sin, willful, deliberate sin in spite of God's warnings then you may not make it to Heaven.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
The moment you receive salvation through Christ Jesus all past, present, and future sins that you commit are paid for by the blood of Christ. Believers have provision for sins that they commit after becoming saved. All we need to do is confess and forsake those sins in Jesus Name to receive forgiveness. If you fail to confess a sin before you die your sins are stil paid for. You don't have to worry about confessing every single sin before you die to go to Heaven. The sins that you should be concerned about are willful sins that are practiced over a period of time. God has it all figured out. He will send you warning signs along the road of your life. If you continue to practice sin, willful, deliberate sin in spite of God's warnings then you may not make it to Heaven.

TRAPPED!

What you just said means that if you accept Jesus, you can commit Mass Murder, Rape, whatever, and be saved!

What I based this topic on was several peoples comments about God not having ANY Sin in Heaven, meaning it is impossible to get there

Shakyamunison
Yes, well you don't know that for fact, but whatever, your Buddhist ways of State of Mind confuse me

Sorry to confuse you, but the debate about the after live has always seemed to be a control system. Do what I say and you will be reworded. Remember the terrorists on 9-11 were convinced that they would go to heaven.

JesusIsAlive
TRAPPED!

What you just said means that if you accept Jesus, you can commit Mass Murder, Rape, whatever, and be saved!

What I based this topic on was several peoples comments about God not having ANY Sin in Heaven, meaning it is impossible to get there

Man you have some serious issues. What do you mean trapped? God is not mocked, for whatever a person sows, that shall he/she reap. God has it all figured out. I don't but God does. God will not allow Himself to be mocked. There are no loopholes in God's Word.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Imperial_Samura
Man you have some serious issues. What do you mean trapped? God is not mocked, for whatever a person sows, that shall he/she reap. God has it all figured out. I don't but God does. God will not allow Himself to be mocked. There are no loopholes in God's Word.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Unless what we sow is just a good life, because just being good doesn't help a person.

Everything we sow reaps damnation unless we sow some words about repenting. Which seems wrong - it should really be about what one is sowing - rewards for the way we live life.

JesusIsAlive

Thoughts?

Don't trip DK Jesus knew that you would have these types of questions. He has it all figured out. He is able to save you and keep you from perishing. Just trust Him.

Hebrews 7:25
Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

John 17:11
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 10:28
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Imperial_Samura
Don't trip DK Jesus knew that you would have these types of questions. He has it all figured out. He is able to save you and keep you from perishing. Just trust Him.

Hebrews 7:25
Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

John 17:11
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

John 10:28
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

He knew we would have these questions and he didn't see fit to explain any further then "just trust me, what I say happens"?

sonnet
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
He knew we would have these questions and he didn't see fit to explain any further then "just trust me, what I say happens"?
That's called faith.

Lord Urizen

So technically, If I just say "Christ is my savior" Amen, and continue sinning as long as my intentions are not "to sin", I'd still go to Heaven.... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

No matter what, you are bound to do SOMETHING wrong....it doesnt matter what religion you are, you will always be imperfect, and you will always end up hurting SOMEBODY either by what you say or what you do...

You will sin regardless....

ThePittman
Bigest loop hole in the world thumb up

fini
there is also something called BLIND faith

Fëanor
Originally posted by fini
there is also something called BLIND faith ...and the blind leading the blind.

fini
yeah, in the end they never actually SEE anything.

its sad

Fëanor
Originally posted by fini
yeah, in the end they never actually SEE anything.

its sad true. they much prefer to see things as how they are and not how it could be. Open your eyes i always say, or stop and smell the roses.

very sad. hold me sad

FeceMan
TRAPPED!

That was really ****ing stupid.

lol christians

...I can't believe he said "TRAPPED!"

Here, let me help you out with that.

http://www.itsatrap.net/

http://www.x-entertainment.com/stuff/ack1.jpg

http://shootagainamusements.com/itsatrap/akbar.jpg

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/admiralackbar/img/movie_bg.jpg

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/akbar1.jpg

It's a traaaaap!

http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/Admiral%20Bilbar.jpg

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/5058/trap4rt.jpg

Storm
If you don' t have anything constructive to contribute to the discussion, then simply don' t participate in it at all.

FeceMan
Fine. Yes, people who are forgiven can be rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc. They can also go to heaven. The forgiveness of Christ covers all our sins, past and future.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
Fine. Yes, people who are forgiven can be rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc. They can also go to heaven. The forgiveness of Christ covers all our sins, past and future.

But isn't that a rip off to God ?

Just ask for salvation, I did that a long ass time ago.....anyone can easily do that, get to Heaven, even when they do horrible things....

If a person rapes women, molests children, and tortures people all his life, and then right before his hour of death, he says "God please forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ, I am now a believer" and prays a couple of "Our Fathers" that's it ?

Free ticket to Heaven?

OMG....RSVP !!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry bro, but that sounds like a cheapshot to me....that in no way prevents people from doing bad things, nor does it give any motivation for someone to "be a better person"

Nellinator
God has it all figured out. He will send you warning signs along the road of your life. If you continue to practice sin, willful, deliberate sin in spite of God's warnings then you may not make it to Heaven.
The may part is where God comes in. God will judge us, man can not predict his decisions. But, we can know that they will be just and righteous. If you just don't sin, you won't have to worry. It's not as complicated as some people believe.

Darth Kreiger

So wait, what if some person that was Molested as a child, from there a ruined life. ends up finding their Molester in Heaven? How is that fair at all?

Alliance
Originally posted by Nellinator
God will judge us, man can not predict his decisions. But, we can know that they will be just and righteous.

Someone needs a reality check. Those who think that things are simple are usually the most ignorant.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Nellinator
The may part is where God comes in. God will judge us, man can not predict his decisions. But, we can know that they will be just and righteous. If you just don't sin, you won't have to worry. It's not as complicated as some people believe.

It is not just and righteous to send kind hearted people in to Hell, a place of eternal torment, simply because they didn't beleive.

That's cruelty, vanity, and irrationality on God's part. Not righteousness or justice in the least bit...

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
But isn't that a rip off to God ?

Just ask for salvation, I did that a long ass time ago.....anyone can easily do that, get to Heaven, even when they do horrible things....

If a person rapes women, molests children, and tortures people all his life, and then right before his hour of death, he says "God please forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ, I am now a believer" and prays a couple of "Our Fathers" that's it ?
Yes, although chanting rituals created by the Catholic church doesn't grant forgiveness.
Free ticket to Heaven?

What's your point?

So wait, what if some person that was Molested as a child, from there a ruined life. ends up finding their Molester in Heaven? How is that fair at all?
There is, in fact, a perfect parable for this.

Let us say that there is a man who owns a farm. He decides to hire some workers to help him take care of his farm for the day--tilling the soil, watering the plants, picking the vegetables, pruning, etc. He puts an advertisement in the paper that says that he'll pay whoever wants to work for him $1,000 at the end of the week.

Well, that's a pretty nice deal. On Monday, four fellows show up about the ad. The farmer explains to him that they will be paid after work on Saturday. The men agree to help the farmer. On Tuesday, another two men show up and the same exchange occurs. On Wednesday, three men show up, and on Friday, another man shows up and they all agree to work for the farmer.

Come the end of the day, the farmer writes each man a check for $1,000, even the men who didn't work as many days as the others.

This upsets the men who started work on Monday very much.

"How is this fair?" they grumble. "We worked much harder than the others, and we still were paid the same amount!"

The farmer hears them and says, "Why are you angry that I am generous with my money? Didn't you agree to work for $1,000? Didn't I pay you that amount? How is this unfair--all the men agreed to the exact same thing. 'Work for me and I'll pay you $1,000 at the end of the week.'"

This applies to God's grace. Some of us were forgiven at a young age and we will be in heaven. Some people are forgiven on their deathbeads and they will be in heaven. Some of us are normal people without extraordinary sins. Some people are murderers and rapists and child molesters.

Why are you angry that God would be generous with His grace?

Lord Urizen
Yes, although chanting rituals created by the Catholic church doesn't grant forgiveness.
Free ticket to Heaven?

There's nothing wrong with a Free Ticket to Heaven..it just sounds absurd, if that is the case, then why do Evangelicals and so many religious demoninations judge and preach, if they can easily just say "Ask Jesus for forgiveness, and go to Heaven...that simple" instead of condemning everyone for being homosexuals and/or prostitutes, and creating unnecessary social stigma.

What's your point?

My point is it sounds like bullshit...with the masses of bigots representing the Faith, and with all the controversy and conflict that is created through Christian clashing with other culture, if it were THAT SIMPLE, none of this mess would occur....

JesusIsAlive
So technically, If I just say "Christ is my savior" Amen, and continue sinning as long as my intentions are not "to sin", I'd still go to Heaven.... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

No matter what, you are bound to do SOMETHING wrong....it doesnt matter what religion you are, you will always be imperfect, and you will always end up hurting SOMEBODY either by what you say or what you do...

You will sin regardless....

You must repent and turn away from your sins as well. But the bottom line is you must be sincere. You seem to just ask questions just to test for loopholes. You cannot outmaneuver God or circumvent His judgment.

When you stand before God you will be naked. I am talking about your heart. God will expose every intent of your heart, the good and the bad. God will reveal every unavowed and ulterior motive behind all of your actions as well as the sincere impetus that stimulated your good actions. Every thought, word and action and the motivations for them all will be on display before you and God.

FeceMan
There's nothing wrong with a Free Ticket to Heaven..it just sounds absurd, if that is the case, then why do Evangelicals and so many religious demoninations judge and preach, if they can easily just say "Ask Jesus for forgiveness, and go to Heaven...that simple" instead of condemning everyone for being homosexuals and/or prostitutes, and creating unnecessary social stigma.
I really must know: do you actually put thought into your posts, or do you prefer simply to spout off accusations based on stereotypes and media-propagated myths?

Sure it would.

It absolutely would.

Lord Urizen
I really must know: do you actually put thought into your posts, or do you prefer simply to spout off accusations based on stereotypes and media-propagated myths?

Myths? So Evangelicals do not condemn gays ?

Sure it would.

It absolutely would.

No..if it was that simple, we wouldn't need the Bible. The Bible is a waste of hundreds of pages if salvation is that simple. wink

FeceMan
Myths? So Evangelicals do not condemn gays ?
I am a Christian evangelical. I do not condemn gays. The guy who did all the research in that website I posted is a Christian evangelical. He does not condemn gays. Focus on the Family is an organization of Christian evangelicals. They do not condemn gays.

Insight into the workings of God and His rulings is hardly a waste of pages.

Lord Urizen
You must repent and turn away from your sins as well. But the bottom line is you must be sincere. You seem to just ask questions just to test for loopholes. You cannot outmaneuver God or circumvent His judgment.

When you stand before God you will be naked. I am talking about your heart. God will expose every intent of your heart, the good and the bad. God will reveal every unavowed and ulterior motive behind all of your actions as well as the sincere impetus that stimulated your good actions. Every thought, word and action and the motivations for them all will be on display before you and God.

So No RSVP ? sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.