LOTF Question...WTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
This is from Wikipedia...I pray they got it wrong...dear God I hope they did.

" The Sith arm waslead by Darth Nigel, a fearsome Sith warrior that wielded two blazing crimson lightsabers in combat and could summon powerful waves of electrocuting Force Urine."

Now, I've been deeply uneasy about any Sith returning in this era given the fact they would have to way overpower them to stand against people like Luke, but...FORCE URINE?1 I know the Empirea and the Sith have a huge fanbase and myself included but if this new Sith order and Empire has that sort of weapon and pathetic-ness, I have lost all faith in Star Wars.

Darth Kreiger
Someone probably vandalised it, it will be fixed soon, and locked

Darth Scythe
Force Urine........ Hmmm, I think that exists in our galaxy too only it's called ghonorrhea.

The best(or worst) part about it, is you don't even need to be a Sith to get it.

Darth Subjekt
LOL!!! good shit...

Sith Lord Windu
hahahahahahahahahahaha. funny shit...

Nikkolas
Well...I didn't know if he was serious and that was real. I mean, Darth Nigel...give me a break.

Stun
No, fortunatley its NOT canon. I think its a member submitted biography just for laughswink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.