Spiderman vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
THE... "Rematch".. of the decade.... smile

who wins ?

btw: Firelord is still very angry.. because of his inexplainable defeat... by Spidey...

who wins this ?

in my opinion: oh good... save Peter...

Hoosier Daddy
when spidey is properly motivated he is one bad mofo. remember in the secret wars he handled the xmen with relative ease. firelord suffers from a bad case of hubris as well.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman webs him up. laughing

Sam Z
Spider-man wins, he has spider-sense.shifty

Tha C-Master
No way is Firelord hitting him.

steverules
Aunt May

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by steverules
Aunt May
Uncle Ben

Sam Z
I thought he's dead...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sam Z
I thought he's dead...
Maybe not
Who knows?

Tha C-Master
I've seen him around a few times. smile

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I've seen him around a few times. smile
I think he will appear in the next marvel zombies

Tha C-Master
Sounds good.

I watch Pokemon

juggernaut66666

Sam Z
or evil clone with superpowers...
You can never tell.

marvelprince

Scoobless
Originally posted by Betageuze
THE... "Rematch".. of the decade.... smile

who wins ?

btw: Firelord is still very angry.. because of his inexplainable defeat... by Spidey...

who wins this ?

in my opinion: oh good... save Peter...

Are they fighting in a city again? and is Firelord still holding back because he doesn't want to kill innocents by mistake?... if so then Spidey can take him

stick out tongue

Metalmanx
I still think Spidey can take it. The same way he did last time. He just overwhelmed him. That's what he does.

Dinalfos
Firelord wins, unless he has failed to learn anything from their last battle. The PIS of that fight was almost entirely on Firelord, so technically Spidey CAN beat him if he acts like a tard again.

Scoobless
Not destroying a city to kill one man is not PIS

Tha C-Master
Noone here is honestly giving him the win in this forum are they?

P.S I made this thread ages ago.

Stupid Rookie
Firelord should win this fight, but since it is spidey he will win.

In theory this should be an 8-10 for firelord, especailly if this is not in a crowded area.

Tha C-Master
Wow...

Soljer
I know that many are just joking, but I feel that a few here may actually be serious.

Christ, guys, Firelord's a HERALD! Spiderman would be demolished, whether Firelord was worried about innocents or not!

magneto1992
Originally posted by Soljer
I know that many are just joking, but I feel that a few here may actually be serious.

Christ, guys, Firelord's a HERALD! Spiderman would be demolished, whether Firelord was worried about innocents or not! And after that we all eat him because he has been cook very well laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Tshern

Christ, guys, Firelord's a HERALD! Spiderman would be demolished, whether Firelord was worried about innocents or not!

You're my hero!

Kid Kurdy
Christ, guys, Firelord's a HERALD!
A second rate herald. A herald who's not half as powerful as Silver Surfer. A herald who can't fight and who depends too much on his fire powers.

His fire powers don't mean much, because he couldn't hit Spider-Man - I don't see the PIS here. So Firelord just becomes a big walking punching ball.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
A second rate herald. A herald who's not half as powerful as Silver Surfer. A herald who can't fight and who depends too much on his fire powers.

His fire powers don't mean much, because he couldn't hit Spider-Man - I don't see the PIS here. So Firelord just becomes a big walking punching ball.

You do mean, big, on fire, fliying at light speed, made of pure energy punching bag right?

Dinalfos
And capable of lifting only 50 tons, according to the handbook laughing

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
You do mean, big, on fire, fliying at light speed, made of pure energy punching bag right?
That's him.

capt it up
firelord rapes spiderman and then laughs 10/10

rotiart
this is so sad.

Zahit
Does Firelord come back to Earth for pizza again?

If so, I might suggest some stuffed spinach pizza
at Edwardo's in Chicago.

droolio

Metalmanx

Exactly. I really wish people would stop bitching about it so much. Spider-Man taking down Firelord made perfect sense.

Unless Firelord has actually trained for years since their last encounter (which I severely doubt), he goes down again the same way.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Exactly. I really wish people would stop bitching about it so much. Spider-Man taking down Firelord made perfect sense.

Unless Firelord has actually trained for years since their last encounter (which I severely doubt), he goes down again the same way.
you honestly think spiderman can take fire lord hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah go look at the rules

Kid Kurdy

But... but.... but... it's a herald of Galactus ! He moves at the speed of light !! He's a freaking martial arts beast !!! Invincible too I tell ya !!

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by capt it up
you honestly think spiderman can take fire lord hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah go look at the rules
Why not ? Seriously, why not ?

And please, don't gimme the old Dude he's a herald explanation, we all know that.

capt it up
Why not ? Seriously, why not ?

And please, don't gimme the old Dude he's a herald explanation, we all know that.
how about just blast a huge amount of fire in such a radius that spiderman would have no chances of dodging it.

you do realize firelord once wnet toe to toe with pheniox do u not.

Kid Kurdy
how about just blast a huge amount of fire in such a radius that spiderman would have no chances of dodging it.
Firelord didn't want to make innocent casualties. Nobody is arguing that Firelord can not kill Spider-Man (and the rest of NY) in two seconds. But his honor made him not go super nova.

blind faith
I don't really think Spidey vs Firelord was making much sense it was a little of a stretch. Firelord has taken full-power shots from Mjolnir and come right back. Thor and his hammer have cracked planets in half before. For Spider-Man to have beaten him with something as an exploding gas station sounds like a little of a stretch IMO.

capt it up
Firelord didn't want to make innocent casualties. Nobody is arguing that Firelord can not kill Spider-Man (and the rest of NY) in two seconds. But his honor made him not go super nova.
fact remains spiderman needs firelord to fight out of character and to be far far far far weaker then he normally is to even compete with him.

Metalmanx

you do realize firelord once wnet toe to toe with pheniox do u not.

Was this "I'm a retard" Phoenix? Cuz that's the only way that can make sense.

Kid Kurdy
fact remains spiderman needs firelord to fight out of character and to be far far far far weaker then he normally is to even compete with him.
Firelord fighting out of character ? That's not true.

I agree Firelord wasn't using every power he had, but out of character ? No, not really.

capt it up
Was this "I'm a retard" Phoenix? Cuz that's the only way that can make sense.
he a herald he can take on a comic force for a little while and seeing as how jean was controling the pheniox or trying to it was not going at full power.

either way it does not matter firelord would destroy spiderman easiliy

capt it up
Firelord fighting out of character ? That's not true.

I agree Firelord wasn't using every power he had, but out of character ? No, not really.
firelord not big on holding back really. if spiderman kept annoying him he simple would of got him, that fight was a bunch of crap no was spiderman can take a guy who could destroy new york with little to no effort.

firelord has taken on thor before can spiderman do that?

ExtraMision5555
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED, IT WAS SPECIFFICALLY BANNED IN THE RULES!!

laughing out loud

Dinalfos
Oh why the hell not? I've seen much worse threads.

capt it up
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED, IT WAS SPECIFFICALLY BANNED IN THE RULES!!

laughing out loud
thats what I said lol

Kid Kurdy
firelord not big on holding back really. if spiderman kept annoying him he simple would of got him, that fight was a bunch of crap no was spiderman can take a guy who could destroy new york with little to no effort.

firelord has taken on thor before can spiderman do that?
Spider-Man has beaten the Hulk, Titania, held his own against Thor, Surfer...

Do I need to continue ?

capt it up
Spider-Man has beaten the Hulk, Titania, held his own against Thor, Surfer...

Do I need to continue ?
does beating the hulk sound right?\

does holding his own vs thor sound right when he can't even hurt thor and thor can move far faster.

I not even going to comment on how stupid him even fighting surfer for more then a second is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.