Iron Spidey Suit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gibbs
I saw that at the end of the last Amazing Spiderman issue Ironman attacks iron spidey. My problem with this is that there is no way in hell Spiderman would be wearing that suit at that time. It's obvious that Pete is aware of the consequences of his actions and that he will eventually have to throw down with Ironman. Spiderman is also aware that the suit is taking information about the extent of his powers, and that Stark's paranoid ass probably has some sort of fail safe devise implanted in the costume. With all this knowldge then, why wouldn't Parker's first action be to take off the damn suit?

NiņoAraņa
because.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=62#post7470561
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=398492&pagenumber=130#post7475869

...there are threads for this....

marvelprince
Personally I think that Spider-Man has tinkered with the suit to remove whatever safeguards were there. Remember in the previous issue where he thinks something like maybe "I need to check whats being outputted" or something like that. My guess is he takes a look see and discovers something then removes.

Or another scenario is that he trusts Stark too much to think he would do something like that to him. Remember Stark is the guy that took him and put a roof over his head and has been like family to him. Sure Stark may be going too far with this registration thing but in the end maybe Peter still thinks too highly of him to believe he could do such a thing.

Personally, I hope they go with scenario 1.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by marvelprince
Personally I think that Spider-Man has tinkered with the suit to remove whatever safeguards were there. Remember in the previous issue where he thinks something like maybe "I need to check whats being outputted" or something like that. My guess is he takes a look see and discovers something then removes.

Or another scenario is that he trusts Stark too much to think he would do something like that to him. Remember Stark is the guy that took him and put a roof over his head and has been like family to him. Sure Stark may be going too far with this registration thing but in the end maybe Peter still thinks too highly of him to believe he could do such a thing.

I also hope they go with number one. I don't know how likely it is though

Metalmanx

Scenario 1 for the win!

newjak86
Or Scenario 3

Peter didn't have the time to take the siut off.

If Spidey leaves he won't do it in Tony's office he will probably do it in the midst of battle when finally something truely bad happens.

Which means he wil still have the suit on and Tony is going to Take Spidey out.

willRules
Tony or the group of villains Spidey gets a thrashing from from the cover of civil war ish 5 yes

Sam Z
Can somebody post scans of Spider being attacked by ironman?

jumpmann
Can you shut the **** up?

Sam Z
Originally posted by jumpmann
Can you shut the **** up?

And why the **** you say **** for no reason?

H. S. 6

Indeed. thumb up

DigiMark007
The suit can go invisible. Tony explained it to Pete a few issues back, so he was just wearing it at the end of the most recent issue but we couldn't see it until the last few panels.

Anyway, keep this sort of stuff in the many threads in the Spidey forum that cover ASM.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.