DE Palpatine runs the NJO Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
There seems to be a general opinion that once we reach NJO, we are dealt a whole new hand of power and anyone before this in the PT or OT could not stand a chance. Well, that may be true in some instances (Luke for example) I feel Dark Empire Palpatine in this situation could take most of the NJO heavy hitters short of Luke himself. let's start the gauntlet. Also factor in he knows about the Vong. Please state how you think he'd do in each encounter.

2 hours rest.

1. 10 Yuuzhan Vong warriors
2. 8 Vong slayers
3. Anakin Solo & Tahiri Veila

6 hours rest.

4. Jaina & Coron Horn
5. Supreme Overlord Shimrra
6. Jacen Solo

Full rest - Force Storm now enabled

7. Kyp Durron
8. He storms a gathering of every Jedi minus Luke and all those he's already fought. Does he win? He fights in a strategic way so they can only come at him in pairs.

9. He makes it, re-established the Empire and pulls a Death Star from nowhere and blows up whatever planet Luke is on. "UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!"

Nikkolas
I do make too many topics on Sidious. Sorry, guys. I'll do someone else next time. But the NJO Kyp/Sidious topic was going nowhere and I wanted to make a broader point about the power of those in the NJO and Sidious.

ESB Vader
no worries im a palpatine fan too.

well heres the situation, for this gauntlet, palpatine will use full power, so that means he will use every power he has. force spear, force rage, crush and that power where you kill some one with your hate and no not drain because it is not instant like nihilus and his drain is quite slow, dangerous to use on a 2v1 match.

1. palpatine wins
2. win
3 crushs them
4.stomps on them ( jaina first then horn)
5.he would win with the kill on sight thing or the force spear
6.hmm not sure but id give it to sidious, since its 1v1 he can use his drain
7. pal wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.