My Theory as at Season 2 Finale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hillsnz
That womans dad Mr Wigmore aka Mr Robinson owns the island and whatever experiments were going on there. Elizabeth works for him. Firstly she "gives" that scottish dude the boat (which is rigged with electromagnetic stuff) so that he will accidentally on purpose get drawn off course (because the island is using the magnetic fields to bring the boat over to it) and capsize, this is Mr Wigmores way of keeping him away from his daughter.

Secondly we reckon that the mental patient in hospital with Hurley
who had the "numbers" was an escapee from the island and Libby was
hired to track him down which is why she was posing as a patient in
the same hospital. Then she saw that he gave Hurley the numbers
and started tracking him therefore following him on plane to Australia
and back when it crashed!

So now that Pen Mr Robinsons daughter has hired a bunch of people
to try to find the boat that her father gave to Scottish by trying to trace any magnetic anomalies because she said " If you have money and determination you can find anyone!".

Also did anyone notice that the guy who was in the hatch with Desmond for two years was also the guy that made Sayeed interrogate his friend in Iraq?

The Pict
Originally posted by hillsnz

Also did anyone notice that the guy who was in the hatch with Desmond for two years was also the guy that made Sayeed interrogate his friend in Iraq?

Yes (wasn't really his friend though), and they knew Kate's dad I'm sure.

Marth18
Its all so trippy

choosewisely
what about the others?

cain marko
Originally posted by hillsnz

Libby was
hired to track him down which is why she was posing as a patient in
the same hospital. Then she saw that he gave Hurley the numbers
and started tracking him therefore following him on plane to Australia
and back when it crashed!

meh. i think libby is in there due to the death of her husband dave. (who i think is the same dave hurley is seeing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.