ep. 2...30min version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_info/0,3699,2411523,00.html?cch=35
This is too cool. just click the big red play button. There are other movies there too...but not all of 'em are kewl
Oh, and i know i'm not supposed to post it here if it's funny but nobody ever checks the humour, so...

Mujaffa
rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
Broken Allegiance is a good fanmovie

Mujaffa
haven't seen it but duality is really good... sith vs sith

yerssot
still has it weaknesses...
Dark Redemption isn't bad

Mujaffa
where do you find broken alliance
???

yerssot
tf.n under TFN FanFilms: FanFilms Main

Mujaffa
jee i found it.... i'm stunned... this is good for amature film...have you seen knightquest?

yerssot
yes; I've seen almost every movie around

Dexx
some of em are really bad..bad acting..bad everything.
i liked duality and the one withe the 2 chinese....saber art or something

yerssot
there were some terrible things in that one though

Dexx
yeah i know..but it shows that those 2 at least know something about fighting. Saber fights are eyecandy..they're as unreal as i can be.
A real swords master would cut one who doesn't know more than those ridiculous spins into tiny pieces with a normal sword against a saber.
Those two arranged the fight pretty well

Mujaffa
cant wait for the movie to finish download... mean while having fun with piccies

yerssot
which one?

Dexx
i watch it right there..no downloads

Julie
right where

Dexx
the link's on the first post...there are multiple movies there....choose and watch

Julie
oh ok....*runs off to do just that*

Ronch_Jedi
Excellent link, Dexx!

Dexx
why thank you....

Julie
I didn't actually watch any though because they're too long

Dexx
yes i saved soemt ime for few of 'em. I only reccomand duality and that one..art of the saber. The rest that i've seen are crappy...just a guy doin' some CGIs he thinks trhey're kewl.

Julie
laughing out loud I take it you're not a fan of this guy's???? wink

Dexx
yup..i only liked those 2

Julie
oh I see...well I can't really comment because I'm too perezoso to actually watch them at all wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.