Robert Downey Jr. cast as Iron Man!! What do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
Right now , I say bad choice but we will see. He definately can play the "troubled" man and he has had his bouts with addiction just that his was heroin. What are your opinions???

Who else could you have seen playing Tony Stark? I think Clive Owen would have been good or maybe Tom Cruise even.

xkalybr
He can definitely relate to Tony Stark's addiction problems.

Not a choice I had at all, but I don't make the big decisions.

http://www.hauntedprisonmovie.com/

Bardock42
Acceptable....

Kram3r
I'm not comfortable with it in the least. It's true, he maybe able to preform better because he's battled addiction but I don't know acting wise. I do think there could be better choices, I'll say I'm against for now.

ADarksideJedi
I don't think he should be any movie he sucks big time./jm

forumcrew
I think hes ok, I wouldnt of been happy with Clive Owen. I think Tom Selleck looks the part but now hes too old. I also think Nic Cage could have done it. If they wanted a Big Star

Bardock42
Originally posted by forumcrew
I think hes ok, I wouldnt of been happy with Clive Owen. I think Tom Selleck looks the part but now hes too old. I also think Nic Cage could have done it. If they wanted a Big Star

I would agree with Nicholas Cage if he wouldn't happen to suck.

Wolfie
I'll accept it. I just think it's weird that Jon Favreau one minute, said he wanted an unknown, and now he casts a big-name actor.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Bardock42
Acceptable....

amity75
I think he deserves this role and I also think he'll do the best justice to the character.

Mr Parker
Thank god its him and not Tom Cruise is all I have to say. Happy Dance big grin

vintageSW77
after Toby Maguire,Heath Ledger,Chris Evans and Eric Bana this is music to my ears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.