Thanos vs. Atum/The God Eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
I already know the winner in this, but I figured it would be fun to see some arguements.

Maestro
Spite thread=Spam

Horrificus
Originally posted by Maestro
Spite thread=Spam
Nice post.
Where is the "spite"?
I just like reading different opinions. And, sometimes, changing my mind.
I thought that was what this forum was for.

golem370
Thanos has beat Mephisto and somebody said that Doctor Strange said that he truly could defeat Thanos thats saying something.

olympian
Atum.

Kid Kurdy
Atum doesn't have many feats... but he's skyfather level, so Atum for the win.

bigbran
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Atum doesn't have many feats... but he's skyfather level, so Atum for the win. Now that's a bullshit way to make a decision. (no offense)Thanos is a skyfather level too. Odin is above all the other skyfathers, and I don't think they are taking too many blast from Odin. Plus Thanos is upgraded.Originally posted by golem370
Thanos has beat Mephisto and somebody said that Doctor Strange said that he truly could defeat Thanos thats saying something. Atum would eat Odin. Atum eats gods!!
You really think Thanos stands a chance?

Atum 10/10, maybe 9/10... does it really matter though? Atum wins, either way.

Horrificus
What speaks to me, is that Set, and Elder God so baddass that none of the Skyfathers or pantheons wanted any of that business, had no chance at all against Atum.

I would like to see Thanos fight Cthon, Set, Dormammu or Shuma Gorath.

guy222
Originally posted by Horrificus
I already know the winner in this, but I figured it would be fun to see some arguements.

atum

lordboo
without any prep thanos gets devoured.atum ftw

Kutulu
Atum wins hands down in this spite thread.

quanchi112
thanos needs prep. with prep look out universe.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos needs prep. with prep look out universe.

Short of the IG, no amount of prep will save his ass from Demogorge. Oh wait......didn't Thanos call himself a death god? evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Short of the IG, no amount of prep will save his ass from Demogorge. Oh wait......didn't Thanos call himself a death god? evil face thanos gets the un and pulls off the win.

golem370
Cosmic Cube Thanos could take Atum

Sandai Kitetsu
If Thanos is allowd outside resources and prep, he wins.

guy222
atum

psycho gundam
i for one never count out thanos, he gets things done when he is determined, heck.. in his career he has surpassed atum millions of times over in terms of power when empowered by objects.

so, with the goal of humiliating atum and the time to plan. thanos 10/10.
an impromptu battle obviously ends with thanos's destruction. atum 10/10.

Bentley
Atum wins easy.

guy222
yes

AlmightyKfish
Atum should win easily if he has his usual levels of power.

If he's as lame as he was in SI, then Thanos can win.
I mean, he got taken out by a less than Skyfather Skrull queen god. =/

celestialdemon
Atum wins.

beast1234
of course atum going to win he an elder god level which is beyond a skyfather level.

Mindset
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Atum should win easily if he has his usual levels of power.

If he's as lame as he was in SI, then Thanos can win.
I mean, he got taken out by a less than Skyfather Skrull queen god. =/ We don't know how strong the Skrull God was.

Bentley
She was defeated by a guy who punked Zeus though.

rotiart
God. I was just thinking about Secret Invasion... and how Atum was eating everyone...

Honest to god... i think this is a lot fairer matchup than most *cough* fights recently. Thanos has the firepower potentially to take out atum.. but if atum gets close, Thanos would get eaten and fight out.

I guess what I'm saying is, what is the distance the fight is starting at. I'd give Atum 6/10 though. He has the durability to get close to have dinner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.