Genis-Vell Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
1.Genis-Vell vs Prof Hulk
2.Insane Genis-Vell vs Savage Hulk
3.Post Insane Genis-Vell vs Mindless Hulk
4.Genis-Vell (Photon) vs War Hulk

Tshern
In three first cases Genis sucks away the gamma radiation and in the fourth match he simply beats War Hulk up.

Accel
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=118686

juggernaut66666
Okay then 1st mach goes to hulk how about the other 3?

Accel
Do you really need to ask?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
Do you really need to ask?
so savage hulk can beat insane genis vell who did pretty well against king thor?

Accel
The guy was hit his hammer and then threw it back. I wouldn't really say he did well against him, just kncked him down.

Big Sexy
Photon has no problem. Sucking radiation, dropping in a blackhole, or microverse. Insane genis also wins. Even rookie Genis should beat professor hulk if he used his powers correctly.

MightyEInherjar
You know, for however much fanboyism was on that thread, I still think those two had a pretty good debate going.

I think the Hulks could be Genis in a regular slugfest, but not Insane, and I don't know enough about Photon or Post-Insane to say, but I'd wager if was just slugging, Hulk could maybe pull one. Otherwise I'd say the top tier Genis's take it near every time.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
You know, for however much fanboyism was on that thread, I still think those two had a pretty good debate going.

I think the Hulks could be Genis in a regular slugfest, but not Insane, and I don't know enough about Photon or Post-Insane to say, but I'd wager if was just slugging, Hulk could maybe pull one. Otherwise I'd say the top tier Genis's take it near every time.
post insane and photon are both stronger then insane genis-vell

galan7777777
i know that Genis wins the first 3 matches, but im not too familiar with War Hulk..... does anyone have a bio or stats on him?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
i know that Genis wins the first 3 matches, but im not too familiar with War Hulk..... does anyone have a bio or stats on him?
It is hulk enhanced by celestial technology he only appeared in 2 issues

golem370
Hulk has fought Beyonder,High Evolutionary,Absorbing Man,Super Adaptoid with the powers of over 100 heros.

Tshern
Nobody is familiar with him, he starred in, like, two issues.

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It is hulk enhanced by celestial technology he only appeared in 2 issues so is that version more powerful then the Savage Hulk from the Onslaught series when jean wiped his mind, and he was able to break Onslaught's armor?

juggernaut66666
so is that version more powerful then the Savage Hulk from the Onslaught series when jean wiped his mind, and he was able to break Onslaught's armor?
that was mindless hulk war hulk is one of apocalypse's horsemans

Dinalfos
That's hard to say.

galan7777777
that was mindless hulk war hulk is one of apocalypse's horsemans so war hulk is more powerful? because i thought mindless hulk was his strongest incarnation

juggernaut66666
maybe it was morepowerfull then mindless but I don't really know

juggernaut66666
so war hulk is more powerful? because i thought mindless hulk was his strongest incarnation
bannerless should be more powerfull then mindless since he oly had one feeling anger

Accel
Bannerless and Mindless are essentially the same version.

Dinalfos
Not really. Bannerless Hulk is literally without Banner, not just lacking the Banner-persona(as is the case with Mindless Hulk). Also, Mindless Hulk showed the capacity to learn because Bruce was still inside him. The Savage Hulk could never possibly resurface without Banner.

Smoki
genis kills hulk

bigbran
1.Genis-Vell vs Prof Hulk
2.Insane Genis-Vell vs Savage Hulk
3.Post Insane Genis-Vell vs Mindless Hulk
4.Genis-Vell (Photon) vs War Hulk Whats with all the spite threads lately?

Genis wins all these matches.

Blair Wind
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=118686

anyone noticed that they said we sucked? no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by Blair Wind
anyone noticed that they said we sucked? no expression Just read it.
The guy who said we sucked, was the guy that we owned, like seriously OWNED so hard that he stopped posting here.

batdude123

I HATE herochat. They know shit about comics....

Accel
They generally tend to think we're stupid, but we think the same thing about them, so it evens out.

bigbran
They generally tend to think we're stupid, but we think the same thing about them, so it evens out. Except, that we are better debaters.

Accel
I personally have nothing against them, but I feel like a war is brewing between the two forums.

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119089

bigbran
I personally have nothing against them, but I feel like a war is brewing between the two forums.

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119089 We should have a website called "Herochat vs Killer movies"
Then we could backhand those b*tches back to there mom's uterus's.
*Teehee*

Accel
One thing, though, is that compared to their forum, we have a hell of a lot more noobs and trolls.

When one of them looks through our threads, they probably see more dumbed down posts from the likes of riceroost and nverbeenwithagirl than they do with intelligent posts from people like Spetznaz or Darkcrawler.

Someone actually saw David_Richards's posts about Nightwing beating Cyclops and they thought he was a typical poster here.

Blair Wind
eh. Im there, mostly for feats/fight scans though. They do have alot more of those then they do here

Accel
Khellendros apparently left KMC to join the SHC community.

Blair Wind
well he was a dick anyways erm

Big Sexy
Maybe its me but I got the feeling Wolverine and Hulk are quite popular in that forum.

Correction, I mean "Spectre Wolverine"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.