Is it just me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ManO'Tomorrow
or do the writers of the show need to start working on making Clark's character mature? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Tom Welling's portrayl of a young Clark Kent; in fact, I think he does a heck of a job with the material he's given. I do however, feel that Clark only rises up to meet a challenge and then goes back to being your typical whiny teenager afterwards. For instance, look at how long he put off going after the three stones or how he has yet to go back to Jor-El for his training (I'm not even going to touch on his relationship with Lana).

I'm tired of Clark being the same (emotionally) as he was three seasons ago. I want to see Clark start to take some steps towards becoming the man that we all know he will become.

Marth18
Hopefully he does season 6?

Kal875
When Zod was making the agreement w/ Clark to spare the ones he love's, I thought Clark was only doing it because he loved everybody....but I was wrong, there is a 1st time for everything

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by ManO'Tomorrow

I'm tired of Clark being the same (emotionally) as he was three seasons ago. I want to see Clark start to take some steps towards becoming the man that we all know he will become.

Seemed like to me they are headed that way judging from last nights epi.

ManO'Tomorrow
I think you may be right about that. I just watched the episode and I think it looks like they're finally going to have Clark start trying to figure out his place/role on earth.

On a related note, I think Martha's little speech about how every world has its heros is a nice bit of foreshadowing (and also very reminiscent of spider-man 2). I almost expected Clark to make some kind of bad joke about the Justice League.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.