Photon(Genis Vell)and Odin vs. ION2 and Takion(With Highfather's Mind)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins in this battle over cosmic and Godly Might?

galan7777777
hmmm good battle, its hard to say but ill say that team Ion2 and Takion take the majority 5-6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
hmmm good battle, its hard to say but ill say that team Ion2 and Takion take the majority 5-6/10

I was leaning towards an even split but You've convinced me smile.I'll go with team two 6/10 as well. You twised my arm. I"ll go with DC. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue eek!

juggernaut66666
Well IMO team 2 11111111111/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I"ll go with DC. wow, im very surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
wow, im very surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know, caught you off guard didn't I? Next we'll be surprised if Golem votes for a marvel team. laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Jesse7
Ion2 (current ion) > Ion1 (previous ion before transformation).

Takion > Odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jesse7
Ion2 (current ion) > Ion1 (previous ion before transformation).

Takion > Odin

I thought ION1 was like Eternity lvl. I don't think ION 2 is more powerful. I wouldn't have used him in this thread if he was that strong.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought ION1 was like Eternity lvl. I don't think ION 2 is more powerful. I wouldn't have used him in this thread if he was that strong.
Ion2 is stronger read Ion 6 it is in the respect thread

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ion2 is stronger read Ion 6 it is in the respect thread

embarrasment

Validus
Current Ion is still ambiguous. I still don't think he's on par with the original but easily containing an explosion that can wipe out a gang of Skyfather-level beings shows he's pretty high up there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.