regina spektor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So its been one of those mornings where i have immersed myself in music. Today's been Fionna Apple and Regina Spektor. The latter is what I found no thread based on here.

So here it is.

Such a brilliant woman. Words are poetry. Sounds like a doll.

smile

Shelbert Lemon
I am getting into Fiona recently... She is nice to listen to... Regina hmm. Is she anything like Fiona.. I Will look into her stuff. Suggest any one song of hers?

Punkyhermy
Hhmm..she is more brighter sounding tho the use of vocals between the two is similar...

Try, "Us" "Fidelity" "carbon monoxide" et al smile

Shelbert Lemon
kk, thanks, I certainly will. happy

Morning_Glory
i like her happy

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So its been one of those mornings where i have immersed myself in music. Today's been Fionna Apple and Regina Spektor. The latter is what I found no thread based on here.

So here it is.

Such a brilliant woman. Words are poetry. Sounds like a doll.

smile I lover Fiona in_love

Strangelove
Regina Spektor is such a great songwrite, and she has a beautiful voice droolio

bH3Ins9U8SA

SGTDRztaCCw

Lyna303
Ahh! What a coincidence, I just found out about Regina Spektor about a month ago. I really like her voice and lyrics, especially "Fidelity" and "Samson" happy

vanice
Yea I really like Regina Spektor. Her lyrics are amazing.

Morning_Glory
I am really loving the song Samson in_love

SnakeEyes
Only heard a couple songs by her, but I've liked them.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I am really loving the song Samson in_love Originally posted by Lyna303
Ahh! What a coincidence, I just found out about Regina Spektor about a month ago. I really like her voice and lyrics, especially "Fidelity" and "Samson" happy
uh huh yes

MildPossession
Some songs I adore, some I can't stand, especially that one in the video above, the way she sings heart and various other words in that song just really gets on my nerves. I watched a performance she did on the Culture Show a few weeks ago and I thought she was terrible(singing that song).

manorastroman
regina spektor is only a notch above decent, mostly because i bet she's a blast to hang out with. her duet with the strokes was amazing though.

Lyna303
Originally posted by manorastroman
regina spektor is only a notch above decent, mostly because i bet she's a blast to hang out with. her duet with the strokes was amazing though.
whoa, what was that song called?

manorastroman
"modern girls and old fashioned men", if memory servers me correctly.

Lyna303
Originally posted by manorastroman
"modern girls and old fashioned men", if memory servers me correctly.
hmm...that song was okay no expression

Strangelove
bump.

I want to learn how to play piano better just so I can play her stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.