Power Duo Battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Subjekt
Ok, i dont think this has been done, at least not with these characters.
You have 3 teams consisting of one master(respectivly) and their apprentice.
Any member can fight any member, team up on, or just go into an all out war. There is 3 different platforms in which they fight...again it can be any combo in any area at a time. The first is Cloud City (Vader vs Luke), second is Degobah in the Darkside Area, and third is in the Gungans underwater city (that way lighning might not be the best idea).
Discuss!!!

Team 1: Dooku/Asajj

Team 2: Cin Drallig/Sera Keto

Team 3: ROTS OB1/Anakin

(if wanted, you can sub Ani fo rhis AOTC counterpart if you feel that will be more fair)

darthsith19
Anankin and Kenobi will win. If you subsitiute ROTS Anakin for AOTC Anakin then Dooku and Asajj win since then Dooku could likely take out either duo by himself.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by darthsith19
Anankin and Kenobi will win. If you subsitiute ROTS Anakin for AOTC Anakin then Dooku and Asajj win since then Dooku could likely take out either duo by himself. agreed

Darth Subjekt
hmmm, lol...i was trying to go for a little bit harder of a battle...ah well...sad

Darth Kreiger
Dooku/Asajj take this, probably even with ROTS Anakin. Dooku can take out Obi-Wan while Asajj holds against Anakin, and then Dooku strolls over, and kills Anakin, drinks a Martini, and then proceeds to kill the other 2, assuming Asajj doesn't beat him to it

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Dooku/Asajj take this, probably even with ROTS Anakin. Dooku can take out Obi-Wan while Asajj holds against Anakin, and then Dooku strolls over, and kills Anakin, drinks a Martini, and then proceeds to kill the other 2, assuming Asajj doesn't beat him to it

Amen to that my friend. But you raise a good point. Dooku will beat Kenobi far faster than Anakin will beat Asajj. Then Asajj and Dooku can beat Anakin together with somewhat ease (with Dooku drinking his trademark martini). Cin and Sera are pretty much irrelevant in this fight. Dooku would beat them both alone probably. Anakin could beat them both alone as well and Asajj has a reasonable chance of at least killing one by herself.

ESB -1138
You know just as well as anyone else here that Anakin will not go for Asajj. Anakin would go straight for Dooku and thus Obi-Wan will take down Asajj.

Blax X
Nto so sure about that. He hates em both pretty badly.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax X
Nto so sure about that. He hates em both pretty badly.

Anakin is full of himself. You know that. He wants to take down the strongest one just to show that he's all that.

Darth Subjekt
even IF OB1 gets taken out first, Dooku and Asajj cannot take out 3 Jedi at once, especially since one is Anakin Skywalker, and another is Cin, one of the best swordsman in the order. In theory, you have 4 jedi and 2 Dark Jedi(well one Sith), it could be a game of dived and conquer. I wouldnt say Anakin/OB vs Dooku, cause we all saw how the duo did together, but if you put Cin/Ani vs Dooku, they would take him, and the other two would take out Asajj, then it would be the Jedi to face off...and i think it'd be safe to say that Ani/OB1 would win...

Rampant ox
Well that theory depends on if the jedi join up to take out the sith. I doubt that will happen, it is every duo for themselves. Anakin will probably go for one of the sith because he hates them. Then both sith could double team Anakin and Cin and Seto could double team Obi-Wan. Then the sith would take out Drallig and Keto. But that is just one of many possible combonations.
Overall i say the sith would take the victory. Dooku can hold his own rather well against ROTS Ani and Obi - add in Asajj and I dont think the wonder team will win. Cin and Seto are nothing special. They would get beaten by either of the other teams. But it all depends on who fights who.

Darth Subjekt
Well like i said, it can be any combo, but at the same time, Jedi are Jedi, they would tend to stick together against a Sith, but as you said, its one of many possible combos, But i'm looking for, i guess you could say the most plausable or most agreed upon. And while Dooku did do a good job fighting both Ani and OB1, you saw what happened to him when it was just Ani...fight was what, a minute and a half, if that?

kamikz
Just a question, what says that Dooku can't take out Anakin with the force? Has he got any better defence then Obi has?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kamikz
Just a question, what says that Dooku can't take out Anakin with the force? Has he got any better defence then Obi has?

Anakin wouldn't give Dooku a chance. He would go berserk on him.

kamikz
That depends, how far away do they start? And Dooku got pretty many openings in ROTS.

Darth Subjekt
im surprised no one used the settings as an advantage for anyone yet?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by kamikz
That depends, how far away do they start? And Dooku got pretty many openings in ROTS.

Please, stop, don't bring up the 'Anakin vs. Dooku' debate AGAIN. Anakin is better then Dooku, its been proven again and again, The case is closed.

Anyways, this is a hard. The best team hear is Anakin and Obi-Wan, if Anakin took Dooku and Obi held off Asajj, then Dooku and Asajj go down. But then there's Cin and Sera, I think that chances are the Jedi would take down the Darksiders together, in which case its like Cin and Anakin vs. Dooku and Obi and Sera vs. Asajj. In which case both Dooku and Asajj get owned...extremely hard. Then it would be Cin vs. Anakin and Obi vs. Sera and seeing as Anakin can fight against Cin with one hand while chocking another Jedi with little apparent effort, then Cin goes down and then Obi and Anakin just easily finish Sera off.

Thats how I see it anyways.

Darth Subjekt
thank you, I was actually waiting for youto come in and spread knowledge! lol

Darth Kreiger
Stop bringing in the "Jedi help each other". It's like most of the battles where we team up Sith/Jedi against other Sith/Jedi, they would never work together, but what if. They are forbidden from doing so, it's a TFFA

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Ok, i dont think this has been done, at least not with these characters.
You have 3 teams consisting of one master(respectivly) and their apprentice.
Any member can fight any member, team up on, or just go into an all out war. There is 3 different platforms in which they fight...again it can be any combo in any area at a time. The first is Cloud City (Vader vs Luke), second is Degobah in the Darkside Area, and third is in the Gungans underwater city (that way lighning might not be the best idea).
Discuss!!!

Team 1: Dooku/Asajj

Team 2: Cin Drallig/Sera Keto

Team 3: ROTS OB1/Anakin

(if wanted, you can sub Ani fo rhis AOTC counterpart if you feel that will be more fair)

re-read this.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
re-read this.

Oh well that's crap, but I don't see why they would team up when they have to kill each other

Darth Subjekt
someone could say its post darkside Anakin (which i guess would technically be Vader) but have him join up with Dooku...doesnt matter. The main reason I said that is cause i figured that most people would say that Dooku just owns people waiting in line and i didnt want to deal with the fanboyism of that, but you can use any scenario you want.

Also if you all want, you can come up with an agreed upon setting and match and do it that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.