Thwarting terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Can Nick fury, Punisher, Bullseye, Deadpool (no regen), Cable, Gambit (20 cards), and Taskmaster

Eliminate a middle eastern city with 174 Insurgents lurking (who have been expecting them). Team gets 1 Day prep and pre-emptive. no vehicles allowed. Im not too shield technology savy but no cloaking devices and nothing that makes them impervious to bullets, ie nothing indestructable. And no HIGH HIGH tier explosives. Max would be the equivelant of a c4, so a rocket launcher esque thing is ok. Nick is allowed to communicate with shield (they can also call for re-supply.)

Can they do it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Can Nick fury, Punisher, Bullseye, Deadpool (no regen), Cable, Gambit (20 cards), and Taskmaster

Eliminate a middle eastern city with 174 Insurgents lurking (who have been expecting them). Team gets 1 Day prep and pre-emptive. no vehicles allowed. Im not too shield technology savy but no cloaking devices and nothing that makes them impervious to bullets, ie nothing indestructable. And no HIGH HIGH tier explosives. Max would be the equivelant of a c4, so a rocket launcher esque thing is ok. Nick is allowed to communicate with shield (they can also call for re-supply.)

Can they do it?

This is just aweful. I don't like this thread very much. It just seems wrong IMO. Almost I can't put my finger on it. It just doesn't seem right.

capt it up
cable could do this him self easiliy

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is just aweful. I don't like this thread very much. It just seems wrong IMO. Almost I can't put my finger on it. It just doesn't seem right.

QFT.

How about they are fighting "American Freedom fighters" in NYC instead.

Kind of insulting isn't it? You would have been better off making it a generic group of combatants in an unknown location IMO.

Grimm22
Most of these guys can do this by themselves easily no expression

Terrorists are stupid and poorly trained.

They only are able to kill soldiers by using cowardice fighting techniques and suicide bombings no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem

Kind of insulting isn't it? You would have been better off making it a generic group of combatants in an unknown location IMO.

??

Insurgents is as generic as it gets

how is taht offensive? do you lable yourself "an insurgent"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.