Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Round 1
Tifa
vs.
Chun Li

Round 2
Kasumi
vs.
Mai (KOF)

Who takes Round 1? And than who takes the tournament?

Kaled
tifa + Kasumi = Tifa being a woman they will be ca bit side-tracked, and she's a awesome fighter

Remulous
If Tifa can't use materia or items,Chun li takes the entire tournament but they're all hot thoe.

IceJaw
*searches for parts that might be convinsing in Remo's post.... finds a cookie jar instead* erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by IceJaw
*searches for parts that might be convinsing in Remo's post.... finds a cookie jar instead* erm

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Kaled
Originally posted by IceJaw

lol, i say tifa for two reasons, 1 because i don't see her losing here, 2 i am bias

badacyborg
kinda hard not to be

shin_remy
and icejaw goes off topic again...

I think Chun Li and Mai takes this by the reason that their Chi attacks are stronger. they have supers and specials. they have special too but not super attacks that are in cable to destroy a lot.

Kayne Archeron
Tifa wins against Chun Li; Tifa has limit breaks, if you've already forgotten

Mai Beats Kasumi due to her "fiery" talents

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
and icejaw goes off topic again...

I think Chun Li and Mai takes this by the reason that their Chi attacks are stronger. they have supers and specials. they have special too but not super attacks that are in cable to destroy a lot. Exactly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.