this has gone beyond therapy, and into PANIC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
um, spoilers are flying about like crazy and I am in a slight state of panic.

sorry this is short and pointless but i just cant take it. i either want to know nothing or EVERYTHING!!!!!!

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhh ya i find myself panicing too....i just got word of something and well....i'm just nervous!! Shaky nervous!!

PirateDiva
Why what have u heard KATE?

sailorleo
um i wanna know....my hands are shaking....i gotta know if norrie lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katelovespirate
ask LovelyOne. She's got the low-down. She told me a few things.... LovelyOne, dont leave us hanging here....

PirateDiva
I'm CRYING GUYS!!!! OMG....THIS IS OMG!!! I know LoveLy one told me a couple things too!!

sailorleo
kate pm the details.....*still fretting about norrie*

katelovespirate
WHAT!>!>!>! tell us!!!!!

sailorleo
gosh darnit...i was going totake a shower....gah...now im glued to this thing....

PirateDiva
u guys dont want to know!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

katelovespirate
okay guys... (deep breath)... let's all hold hands and remember, we love these films for a reason, and no matter what happens, its going to be good.

we all liked the first one, even though Jack and Elizabeth weren't together.

somehow, this one will be good too. Hey, Jack will still be flipping hott.

sailorleo
somebody hold my hand....*sniff* *is panicing for total diff reason*

katelovespirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
u guys dont want to know!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

yes we do WHAT THE HECK TELL US NOW

PirateDiva
Oh i'm with u on that 1 now i just wish i didnt know what happened!!! Stupid script!! AHHHHHH!!! I think that i'm more pissed that i know than what actually happens....i hate myself when the curiosity gets the better of me!!!

katelovespirate
where the heck did you find the script>?!?!?!!?!?!

can you PLEASE STOP MAKING ME CRAZY AND SEND US THE LINK OR TELL US WHAT HAPPENS?!?!

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
where the heck did you find the script>?!?!?!!?!?!

can you PLEASE STOP MAKING ME CRAZY AND SEND US THE LINK OR TELL US WHAT HAPPENS?!?!

yeah, and for the love of GOD, WHAT HAPPENS TO NORRINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know im like the only person that cares but gah! PPL think of ME!

PirateDiva
Chinki Mina....i think i'll be joining u in the KUMBAYA in the stress/therapy thread...although i dont think it'll help!!!

katelovespirate
okay guys, CUT IT OUT.

tell me what happens NOWWWWWWWWWWW (pulls out weapons and looks menacing)

sailorleo
she (piratediva doesn't know....) I don't know....a friend of lovelyone knows but she's not online at the moment...*breathes heavily* I think i'm gonna pass out....

sailorleo
alright i'm gonna take a shower..ANYONE WHO ACQUIRES NEWS PM ME!

PirateDiva
i mean i know who's the couple that ends up 2gether but i dont know if Norri dies...i'm sorry sailorleo!!

LovelyOne
****!!..arrspasdjvgnsWNHBVLH [VOSigf9padh fj !! Im not going to the cinema to watch AWE its ****ing bollocks

she told me the ending..its a shocker but it feels empty..I read it and it doesnt feel like a great ending

LovelyOne
oh shit wait i read it properly and F*UCK!! that is one ****ing shocker OMG

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
i mean i know who's the couple that ends up 2gether but i dont know if Norri dies...i'm sorry sailorleo!! *hugs* just glad ya care

katelovespirate
CAN YOU PLEASE< PLEASE SEND ME THE ENDING!?!?!?!?! I AM GOING NUTS!!@@

sailorleo
Originally posted by LovelyOne
oh shit wait i read it properly and F*UCK!! that is one ****ing shocker OMG what! what tell me!

katelovespirate
oh please tell us.....

LovelyOne
remember when I said it was leading to tragedy for one character?? I was right I'll PM you

sailorleo
oh no......

katelovespirate
oh please pm me fast.... oh my goodness... i cant bear it...

sailorleo
god damn son of a ***** *is preparing for the worst*

sailorleo
*hold me kate in the toal not lesbian way k?*

Chiki Mina
..omg what the hell is going on. can someone please pm me please.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by sailorleo
*hold me kate in the toal not lesbian way k?*

im holding you in a "people who have been through an extremely traumatic experience and are preparing for another damn hurricane" way...

someone has the tissues ready, right? and the pillows to scream into? and the ted and terry dart board? and the bombs packaged up to send the director?

sailorleo
*check check and on layaway!*

JD_4_Life
FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE...WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE I LITERALLY PASS OUT?

katelovespirate
OH MY GOSH.

guys, i need you all to come close and hold me right now. otherwise i will fall down and never get up.

at a time like this, there is only one thing that i can possibly say.

wtf.

in a not-what-you-are-thinking way.

sailorleo
*hugs* i'm feeling the same way right now too sad(((

PirateDiva
Im there for KATE!!! i'm seriously growing grey hairs as we speak!!! oh the stress *goes to a conner and starts rocking back and forth* Why????

Chiki Mina
come on guys please calm down i cant barely type im very nervous. please lets calm down and someone pm me please. anybody. im a member of this thread too dont i deserve to know whats going on? please

sailorleo
i swear to god the song hello beastie is playing in my head....

LovelyOne
I'm not gonna say it on here..if you wanna know PM me.

PirateDiva
omg i know!!! have u heard anything else sailorleo?

sailorleo
i want to know about norrington....

katelovespirate
wait, does everyone know the news yet?

can we all flip out together yet?

sailorleo
i don't know.....im mean...is this all even real?

PirateDiva
*crying*

katelovespirate
um, did lovelyone tell everyone?

cause its not what you think.

sailorleo
Originally posted by sailorleo
i don't know.....im mean...is this all even real? oh god it is.....everything's making sense now! THIS IS AWFUL!

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
um, did lovelyone tell everyone?

cause its not what you think. excuse me in english?

katelovespirate
wait guys wait... its not that awful.

its just shocking.

its just something we never expected. something we never really talked about being a possibility.

just give it a few minutes to sink in.

damn, can you imagine if we had all gone to the theatres and not known anything? we would have died. like, literally.

so are you guys okay?

can we flip out in a somewhat calm manner?

does everyone know? can we start discussing yet?!?!

Chiki Mina
well no one pmd me yet everyone knows except me please someone tell me please

katelovespirate
can i post it here, or would that be too huge of a spoiler to leave laying about?

sailorleo
im sorry i am fond of....and i am miserable b/c it makes too much sense not to be true....

katelovespirate
dude, i am fond of... too.... but seriously, its kinda hott.

and it kinda ruins everything....

im starting a new thread for this... okay? hold on.

Chiki Mina
well i dunno i just wnat someone to tell me please. i dont care if the post or pm me, though i very much prefer to pm me please.

PirateDiva
no i dont want to know

sailorleo
i still haven't found out what hapend to norrington *i know broken record and all that jazz* but i live him like IBD43 loves johnny!

katelovespirate
k i posted it on a new thread. just dont look if you dont want to know. big grin

mmoviejunkie
i want to know!!
PM me too!

mmoviejunkie
oh okay, never mind

JD_4_Life
hmmm....I don't know. I am not listening to anything anyone says-except from the writers themselves- until the actual movie comes out.

mmoviejunkie
i'm not 100% believing it, but it does make sense
and its a good enough ending for me,
like i said before i wasn't sure if T&T would make it cheesy if jack and liz got together
this makes it a easier transition into a J/E thing if they plan on making a 4th one
i like this ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.