Hey or what!!..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Do you care what others think of you, or do you ignore that and know...........hmmm......This is a great big world..........We are all different in our views.soooooooooooo.................do you think........silly me that we can become one................wouldn't be nice..........

WTFL................Doesnt anyone love people anymore

Atlantis001
What !? blink

JaehSkywalker
err... are you ok? any problems with life? blink

debbiejo
Originally posted by Atlantis001
What !? blink I understand.... laughing out loud

I was deep in thought and celebrating at the same time......

Just take my thread how everrrrrrr you want.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by debbiejo
Do you care what others think of you, or do you ignore that and know...........hmmm......This is a great big world..........We are all different in our views.soooooooooooo.................do you think........silly me that we can become one................wouldn't be nice..........

Try thinking before you construct a sentence maybe... Or at least get off the crack....

We can never become "one"... People will always hate each other... Anyone who pretends otherwise is sadly delusional.

ADarksideJedi

Nope the world is too full of hate to think like that anymore!Sad as it is.jm sad

Madman_V3N0M
I hate everybody! EVERYBODY! NO EXCEPTIONS! mad

exept you.... is that what you were trying to say?

debbiejo
I love everybody.......I must not be from this world............ alien2

Or maybe cause I have sooooo much Italian in me.......lol

Madman_V3N0M
italians is weird they love (http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hump.gif) everybody, like aliens *has flashes of Futurama*
"- Is the desire to be with someone beyond the need to procreate love?
- Nah! Must be some weird alien feeling."
Yup, you're definetly alien... weirdo! Now if you'll excuse me I'll go lay my eggs in the thorax of a measly human.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
italians is weird they love (http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hump.gif) everybody, like aliens They love licking each other???? Arms?? confused

Madman_V3N0M
Um... that's the hump smiley... awww how cute and innocentsmile

debbiejo
sad

You're a sick person...........lol........We are not like that........WE have standards ya know............picky picky picky.......we are.

Madman_V3N0M
I'm not sicksad. And I thought it was cute of you not to recognise a hump.

debbiejo
I'm not geared that way...........I don't recognize dirtiness in people...........sweatdrop

Madman_V3N0M
Reeeheeeheeeaaaaaaaaly?!

debbiejo
yeppers..........

ADarksideJedi

Or maybe cause I have sooooo much Italian in me.......lol

I am italian too from italy.jm smile

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I am italian too from italy.jm smile

Most Italians are from Italy wink

ADarksideJedi
True.jm laughing

Kayne Archeron

i'll love you Happy Dance

spencerspider
i really dont hate anyone..i mean like really hate. i dislike some people but i dont really hate anyone....i like most people

debbiejo
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I am italian too from italy.jm smile Where in Italy? My family came from the southern part.Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i'll love you Happy Dance laughing out loud Aww what a nice world...... big grin

Kayne Archeron
yes

NOW WHO WANTS TO DIE

Shakyamunison
I understand.... laughing out loud

I was deep in thought and celebrating at the same time......

Just take my thread how everrrrrrr you want.

Deep in thought? Is that kind of like deep in 6-pack? laughing jk

Atlantis001
Where in Italy? My family came from the southern part.

Cool ! My family is from the northern part.... from the city of Verona.

debbiejo
We are southern.............Calabria. big grin

Bottom of the boot part..........lol

Charmed_Phoebe
What the f**k? debbie, you are so odd! hehe, she really is an alien, trust me. smilesmile

redcaped
People never hated each other...it has always been a cause for mistrust.

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by redcaped
People never hated each other...it has always been a cause for mistrust.

I agree, I don't trust anyone anymore. I used to when I was younger, but I learned.

Madman_V3N0M
I trust everybody! Cuz I know when they're lying and stuff LOL, I have a friend who's a profesional thief(stole my stuff from my pockets lots of times but I didn't notice, now I do) and she always gives me the stuff back, cuz i trust herLOL

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I trust everybody! Cuz I know when they're lying and stuff LOL, I have a friend who's a profesional thief(stole my stuff from my pockets lots of times but I didn't notice, now I do) and she always gives me the stuff back, cuz i trust herLOL

trusting people is a bad bad BAD idea....and your friends will ALWAYS stab you in the back...so watch yourself....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
What the f**k? debbie, you are so odd! hehe, she really is an alien, trust me. smilesmile blink

alien <--- Me??

At least I don't keep on changing my cats name......lol

Charmed_Phoebe
blink

alien <--- Me??

At least I don't keep on changing my cats name......lol

I have not changed her name! It has been Onyx all this time! It was Allyssa who wanted it to be bella but I rejected it.

debbiejo
You rejected Bella?? ..........crybaby

Bella Mia..........My beautiful.............

Charmed_Phoebe
You rejected Bella?? ..........crybaby

Bella Mia..........My beautiful.............

roll eyes (sarcastic) yep sorry not going to have my cat have that kind of name. Not unique enough, esp if it came from YOU! haha just kidding!! I just really liked the name Onyx, it has a deeper meaning you know. When my grandmother was alive she gave me an onyx stone and she said it was her favorite; so in a way I named my kitten after my grandma. Make since now debs?

debbiejo
Yes it does. If I had a cat it would be called spaghetti.....

The Black Ghost
If I had a cat I would call it "Cat"

or "Fat Furball".

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
yes

NOW WHO WANTS TO DIE

I do, please kill me.

sad sad sad

debbiejo
You can't die, you are eternal. You're only wearing clothes we call flesh... smile smile

After you out grown these clothes, you just get another set possibly...

Storm
I consider what the people close to me think, but I don' t want to live by imaginations of others thoughts. I don' t want to live the reflection of what someone else thinks my life should be.

Tangible God

Or maybe cause I have sooooo much Italian in me.......lol Well I dislike you for loving everyone. Are you telling me Osama deserves love?

BigRed
I heard a good quote from a kind of crazy person (David Icke): "The biggest prison we all live in is caring what other's think about us."

And that's truth and in many ways, it is hard to avoid that prison cell.

But I for one, don't put stock into what my peers think, feel nor say. I just put clothes on. I just act like me. I'm not a puppet to anyone. But I'm also not going to "try" to be different to just be different.

Mindship
I wish I could remember who said this: "People would be very surprised if they could see how little others think about them."

debbiejo
Yeah, they're usually just thinking about themselves.

Bardock42
Thread....brain....destroyed.

chillmeistergen
What a waste of the use of my healthy retinas.

Jana

You're crazy. I like that in a person. happy

Yayies for everyone. slide

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jana
You're crazy. I like that in a person. happy

Yayies for everyone. slide

It is different with her.

Just different.

On a different note, why arent you on?

Jana
Originally posted by Bardock42
It is different with her.

Just different.

On a different note, why arent you on?

I didn't know that, she just reminded me of Annile in her first post. happy I miss her, because she is in Berlin right now.

( eek! .. Marius! I can't for some reason. hug And you I miss too.)

Bardock42
I didn't know that, she just reminded me of Annile in her first post. happy I miss her, because she is in Berlin right now.

( eek! .. Marius! I can't for some reason. hug And you I miss too.)

Hmm, she is crazier, I am sure.

And you should miss me happy

Jana
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm, she is crazier, I am sure.

And you should miss me happy

Who, Annile or *scroll* debbiejo?

I should. shockish

Bardock42
Who, Annile or *scroll* debbiejo?

I should. shockish

Debbie.

I am watching Bill O'Reilly vs. Bill Maher

Jana
I got to go.

Byedibye to-be-missed-Marius. kisses

I think I will be on more frequently in the next couple of days, if the weather remains unstable. I bet you have brilliant weather over there. stick out tongue

debbiejo
My thread lives........ eek!

Victor Von Doom

This is why you used to be* an idiot.

Read it.

Go on.

*Disclaimer- conditions may still apply.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Edit that disclaimer!

Charmed_Phoebe
Debbie was never an idiot! Poor debbie dear! Don't speak to my sister like that *giggles* Love is overrated Debbie, love hurts, love is EVIL. I don't like this planet, lets go home deb!

By the way, Onyx is REALLY big now and you haven't seen her in a LONG time!

debbiejo
Debbie was never an idiot! Poor debbie dear! Don't speak to my sister like that *giggles* Love is overrated Debbie, love hurts, love is EVIL. I don't like this planet, lets go home deb!

By the way, Onyx is REALLY big now and you haven't seen her in a LONG time! Get your passport sweety. The space ship should be coming within a year! cool

Awww Onyx. She loved me better. hehe evil face

Charmed_Phoebe
Get your passport sweety. The space ship should be coming within a year! cool

Awww Onyx. She loved me better. hehe evil face

evil face I am getting my passport soon! Can't wait to take a HUGE vaca!

mad mad Onyx loves me WAY more than you she doesn't hide in closets when I FALL through the ceiling! laughing laughing laughing Can we take onyx with us!!! eek!

debbiejo
You want to take a fur ball with us?? blink

Only if you hide her in your clothes...Though she would make a great hat, muff, or something..lol

Charmed_Phoebe
You want to take a fur ball with us?? blink

Only if you hide her in your clothes...Though she would make a great hat, muff, or something..lol

I can't bear to part with her! stick out tongue Yea good idea, she can be my hat! eek!

debbiejo
She can sleep with us.

Charmed_Phoebe
She can sleep with us.

blink That sounded so wrong debbie dear..... laughing

debbiejo
blink That sounded so wrong debbie dear..... laughing Okay, she can be your bed partner..Hehe

We can tell her jokes and pretend she gets them.... confused

Charmed_Phoebe
Okay, she can be your bed partner..Hehe

We can tell her jokes and pretend she gets them.... confused

big grin or but debbie she will get them, I talk cat remember? meow!

debbiejo
Oh, I forgot... embarrasment

Well cool, she can join in, just translate her jokes for me...lol

What kind of jokes can a cat tell? blink laughing out loud

Charmed_Phoebe
Oh, I forgot... embarrasment

Well cool, she can join in, just translate her jokes for me...lol

What kind of jokes can a cat tell? blink laughing out loud

she can tell many dear debbie! She told me she misses you! haha eek!

debbiejo
I went to the animal shelter today and looks at some kittys.......I want one toooooooooooo....

Tell her "Hey or what".....From me. love

Getting back on topic here. More people should love people, what's wrong with this world anyway. So many back stabbers.

JLred

i try not to care...

debbiejo
But down deep you do... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JLred
But down deep you do... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah no avoiding that...

Charmed_Phoebe
hahaha people are evil!!! EVIL!!! oh wait some are good that is what they tell me anyways right debbie? haha

debbiejo
Hey there's a few........*points to mirror*

LOL

JLred
Hey there's a few........*points to mirror*

LOL
good?

shit...i'm lawfully good..you're probably neutral good....my cousin is chaotic good...right now we're looking for Dracula's cave...i'm a paladin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.