Eve eats an apple....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
And suddenly we are all damned to an afterlife of Eternal Torment...

Does this make any sense ? If this is true, then God lacks logic...

To me, this concept seems nothing more than a rip off of "Pandora's Box" where Pandora, the first woman to exist, unleashes all the evils upon the world, by opening a box which Zeus told her not to open....

JaehSkywalker
yes...

she didn't follow the rules, and now everyone after her got the punishment too.

Draco69
Maybe the apple was really, really expensive? God must have spent alot money on rims or something.....

Lord Urizen
yeah, well i eat fkn apples all the time, and i wasn't kicked out of my house for that....

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
yes...

she didn't follow the rules, and now everyone after her got the punishment too.

That seems extremely unreasonable, dont u thnk ?

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
That seems extremely unreasonable, dont u thnk ?

gotta agree, it sorta does. but i dont think i should question God.

after all, its her fault.. she shoulda thought of the consequences...

Atlantis001

laughing out loud you forgot to mention the talking serpent

Well, someone eats a fruit then all problem of the world begin... very creative of God....

Maybe the bible should not be taken literally(like it is done in christianism) if it really means something.

To me, this concept seems nothing more than a rip off of "Pandora's Box" where Pandora, the first woman to exist, unleashes all the evils upon the world, by opening a box which Zeus told her not to open....

Nice observation ! That is a good indication of a relation between the greek mythology and christianism. And it is not the only similarity, there are others... for example in both the humans where created in mud, clay something like that...

Lord Urizen

1) It shows you are ruled by fear...

2) She had no concept of the consequences since all she knew was goodness...she didn't even know what evil was. It was not her fault, God should have never allowed Satan in the garden in the first place, should he?

Why did God allow Satan there in the first place ?

FeceMan
By eating the apple, Eve became aware of 'good' and 'evil'. This, combined with her blatant disobedience of the one command God gave her, caused problems.

2) She had no concept of the consequences since all she knew was goodness...she didn't even know what evil was. It was not her fault, God should have never allowed Satan in the garden in the first place, should he?

She knew the consequences. She, as Lucifer, fell victim to the sin of pride--"to be as gods".

EDIT: Gah, that KJV translation makes my mind hurt. And the grammar is something else.

JaehSkywalker

1. am sooo not. Its just not right questioning him.

2. she was told NOT to do that... she should've thought twice before doing what she did....

that i can't answer, i can't read God's mind.

JesusIsAlive
There isn't one Scripture in the Bible that states that Eve ate an apple. I challenge someone to locate it and I will send you money.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
There isn't one Scripture in the Bible that states that Eve ate an apple. I challenge someone to locate it and I will send you money.

please stop using this.. can't see it clearly, my background's black.

nyways, there's none in the scriptures. it didn't state what kind of fruit. but i guess this 'rumour' spread about the apple. for all we know, it could be a cocnut, kiwi.. mango..

JesusIsAlive
please stop using this.. can't see it clearly, my background's black.

nyways, there's none in the scriptures. it didn't state what kind of fruit. but i guess this 'rumour' spread about the apple. for all we know, it could be a cocnut, kiwi.. mango..

Stop using what?

Lord Urizen
1. am sooo not. Its just not right questioning him.

2. she was told NOT to do that... she should've thought twice before doing what she did....

that i can't answer, i can't read God's mind.

1) You are very much so....do you ever question your parents? You thnk your creator so immature and cruel, that he or she would not stomach questioning?

If God is cruel and unfair, it is not right to question him ?

2) So what.....she probably DID think twice before she did it...Satan is way more powerful than Adam and Eve, and his manipulation of them 2 was probably easy as hell for him...

They were Virgins on life...they had no concept of God's wrath...or Satan's lies.

It's like if you have children, and tell them not to do something...they will do it ANYWAY...you will send them to Hell for it ???

You can't answer that, because you KNOW there is no logic behind it...it's just a fairy tale...when will you realize that ?

Lord Urizen

o0o0o0o0o what a GOOD POINT JIA...

You are dodging MY POINT u jerk....she ate a fruit...regardless of what the fruit was, the reason we are all damned is because a woman ate a fruit....

o0o0o wow....what great logic goes behind the deity !

JaehSkywalker
Stop using what?

darkblue... though i can see it, can't see it clearly though..

1) You are very much so....do you ever question your parents? You thnk your creator so immature and cruel, that he or she would not stomach questioning?

If God is cruel and unfair, it is not right to question him ?

2) So what.....she probably DID think twice before she did it...Satan is way more powerful than Adam and Eve, and his manipulation of them 2 was probably easy as hell for him...

They were Virgins on life...they had no concept of God's wrath...or Satan's lies.

It's like if you have children, and tell them not to do something...they will do it ANYWAY...you will send them to Hell for it ???

You can't answer that, because you KNOW there is no logic behind it...it's just a fairy tale...when will you realize that ?

1>> i do question my parents... and sometimes i do question God, and he answers me through the bible... and some logic suddenly pops up into my mind...

2>> you just have to follow the RuLeS.

and God did send Christ to change that. He loves his children, that's why he changed everything.. its like punishing your child then explaining to him what you did and why you did that, then showing him the right way.

Lord Urizen
darkblue... though i can see it, can't see it clearly though..

1>> i do question my parents... and sometimes i do question God, and he answers me through the bible... and some logic suddenly pops up into my mind...

2>> you just have to follow the RuLeS.

and God did send Christ to change that. He loves his children, that's why he changed everything.. its like punishing your child then explaining to him what you did and why you did that, then showing him the right way.

1) Does he now ? What answers and what logic have you discovered?

2) The rules of the Bible contradict eachother infinately...how do i know which rules to follow ?

3) What did God change? And if so, why did he wait thousands of years to change it ? Did he get rid of Hell ?

If Hell is still open, then no God didn't change anything....

And, btw...if you send your children to Hell for eternal torment, then you cant really show them the "right way" afterward, now can u ? wink

FeceMan
I'm glad my post went unanswered.

Soleran
Well thats because there is now a crusade to "convert" christians to logic!

ThePittman
God has to have the world record for the longest grudge, just because your super great grandparents messed up you are condemned for their mistake.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Soleran
Well thats because there is now a crusade to "convert" christians to logic!
Awesome.

From what I can tell, it works best by insulting their faith and ignoring logic oneself.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
Awesome.

From what I can tell, it works best by insulting their faith and ignoring logic oneself.

Faith and Logic have very little to do with one another....infact, historically, they are enemy concepts.

Lord Urizen
By eating the apple, Eve became aware of 'good' and 'evil'. This, combined with her blatant disobedience of the one command God gave her, caused problems.

Right, but that was AFTER the fact....she did the ACT of eating the fruit, BEFORE she realized what evil even was....there was no intent of evil beforehand, therefore she committed no evil...

Therefore she was unjustly punished, and the rest of humanity is suffering because God is an immature, childish a$$hole.

She knew the consequences. She, as Lucifer, fell victim to the sin of pride--"to be as gods".

She did not know the consequences. If she knew that she would get kicked out of the garden, live a hard life, have her son kill her other son, and have her entire generation of the human race end up in Hell after thier deaths, i am sure she would have never done it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

EDIT: Gah, that KJV translation makes my mind hurt. And the grammar is something else.

You suck thumb down

Regret

To me, this concept seems nothing more than a rip off of "Pandora's Box" where Pandora, the first woman to exist, unleashes all the evils upon the world, by opening a box which Zeus told her not to open.... The assumption is that damned was a bad thing. Damned refers to separation from God.

Sin is an act committed given a knowledge of Good and Evil, Adam and Eve could not have sinned until after they had eaten of the fruit, so sin is a misnomer, a better term is transgression.

Now, the assumption is that this life is hell, a horrible place to be. This is the life God intended us to live, not some Garden of Eden place. This life is our test, to prove ourselves to ourselves. To show the level of our love for God and others. Such a test would be impossible with absolute knowledge of our past and our potential. Such would be impossible in the presence of God.

The Fall was such that it was requisite that something would be required for man to be capable of returning to the presence of God. This requirement is met by the Atonement of Christ.

Mormons believe that without the Fall, Adam and Eve would never have reproduced, and thus we, mankind, never would have been.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by ThePittman
God has to have the world record for the longest grudge, just because your super great grandparents messed up you are condemned for their mistake.

That is not true. You are using their sin as a scapegoat. You can be saved from the penalty of sin by receiving Jesus Christ right now as your Lord and Savior. But you choose not too. Do you think that Adam's sin is even going to surface when you stand before God? Not hardly. You will give account to God for your own sins. Yeah they messed up and plunged humanity into sin, but Jesus nullified what they did, Now all you have to do is repent of your sins and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and you will not be held accountable for your sins.

FeceMan
Right, but that was AFTER the fact....she did the ACT of eating the fruit, BEFORE she realized what evil even was....there was no intent of evil beforehand, therefore she committed no evil...
It went against what God said, though.

You're brilliant.

Probably not, considering death didn't dissuade her.

I love you, too.

Soleran
Stop, oh the pain, a thread in the Religion Forum where Christians are making progress..............

Lord Urizen
It went against what God said, though.

Yes, and we know what happens then...you end up in HELL You will be tortured for all eternity, yada yada....

You're brilliant.

I know smile

Probably not, considering death didn't dissuade her.

I am guessing she wasn't even aware of what death was...she never experienced Death before hand, how could she know what that was ?

I love you, too.

droolio

ThePittman
That is not true. You are using their sin as a scapegoat. You can be saved from the penalty of sin by receiving Jesus Christ right now as your Lord and Savior. But you choose not too. Do you think that Adam's sin is even going to surface when you stand before God? Not hardly. You will give account to God for your own sins. Yeah they messed up and plunged humanity into sin, but Jesus nullified what they did, Now all you have to do is repent of your sins and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and you will not be held accountable for your sins. Man, from what I know is born from Sin so you have sinned for just being born. As for the grudge it still is true, he would still have it unless his own son died to clear it, thousands of years later, which sounds like one hell of a long grudge to me.

JaehSkywalker
1) Does he now ? What answers and what logic have you discovered?

2) The rules of the Bible contradict eachother infinately...how do i know which rules to follow ?

3) What did God change? And if so, why did he wait thousands of years to change it ? Did he get rid of Hell ?

If Hell is still open, then no God didn't change anything....

And, btw...if you send your children to Hell for eternal torment, then you cant really show them the "right way" afterward, now can u ? wink

smile embarrasment ok.. i gotta amit i got no answer. i still need to study the bible more you know... smile

besides, though i'd say this ain't an excuse, i'm only 13-going on 14.

FeceMan
I am guessing she wasn't even aware of what death was...she never experienced Death before hand, how could she know what that was ?

Presumably, she understood the concepts of 'life' and 'death'.

Soleran
smile embarrasment ok.. i gotta amit i got no answer. i still need to study the bible more you know... smile

And a fair reason at that.

Lord Urizen

Thanks for admitting your age...it all makes sense now.

Yes, you should read the Bible a LOT MORE bro..atleast you'd know what you were talking about. You also got a lot of growing up to do wink Good luck with that !

I'm a 20 yr old going on 21....my Latino ass has learned a lot over time....most important thing I can tell you: Don't be afraid to question ANYTHING..you have every right.

Lord Urizen
Presumably, she understood the concepts of 'life' and 'death'.

You cannot understand death, when it NEVER existed before you did....

Death did not exist, until afterward. The story of Adam and Eve is a crock of shit

Lord Urizen
Man, from what I know is born from Sin so you have sinned for just being born. As for the grudge it still is true, he would still have it unless his own son died to clear it, thousands of years later, which sounds like one hell of a long grudge to me.

Yes, God is guilty of:

1) Holding Grudges

2) Wrath

3) Jealousy

4) Pride

Three of those are a "Deadly Sins" eek!

God may be the biggest Sinner and the biggest Hypocrit of all !

JaehSkywalker
Thanks for admitting your age...it all makes sense now.

Yes, you should read the Bible a LOT MORE bro..atleast you'd know what you were talking about. You also got a lot of growing up to do wink Good luck with that !

I'm a 20 yr old going on 21....my Latino ass has learned a lot over time....most important thing I can tell you: Don't be afraid to question ANYTHING..you have every right.

err... just so you know, i'm a girl...

and yeah, i know.

i'm a 5-year-old christian, and still need to grow up in faith... and still need to read the bible.. lots...

still believe in God after all those arguments though... happy

FeceMan
You cannot understand death, when it NEVER existed before you did....

Death did not exist, until afterward. The story of Adam and Eve is a crock of shit
*Sighs.*

First of all, this is assuming that Yahweh did not give unto Adam and Eve the understanding of life and death.

Secondly, this is assuming that the animals in the garden of Eden did not die.

Thirdly, it would make little sense for God to tell them that they would die if they didn't understand what death was.

Lord Urizen
err... just so you know, i'm a girl...

and yeah, i know.

i'm a 5-year-old christian, and still need to grow up in faith... and still need to read the bible.. lots...

still believe in God after all those arguments though... happy

It's okay to beleive in God. I am open to God's existance.

I just don't beleive in the Bible, and i dont beleive in Christianity.

Lord Urizen
*Sighs.*

First of all, this is assuming that Yahweh did not give unto Adam and Eve the understanding of life and death.

Secondly, this is assuming that the animals in the garden of Eden did not die.

Thirdly, it would make little sense for God to tell them that they would die if they didn't understand what death was.

Those are pretty good points...

I just find it funny how God would threaten someone with Death...

Answer me this Feces: Why did God put that tree thier in the first place? Secondly: Why did God allow Satan there ? Wasn't Satan damned ? If the Garden of Evil was truly a place of pure good, how could evil be allowed in ?

And why does the story of Eve have so much in common with the story of Pandora ?

JaehSkywalker
It's okay to beleive in God. I am open to God's existance.

I just don't beleive in the Bible, and i dont beleive in Christianity.

then rephrase... still believe in the bible and christianity after all these.

FeceMan
Answer me this Feces: Why did God put that tree thier in the first place?
Possibly to test Adam and Eve's devotion.

Lol @ "Garden of Evil".

I don't believe that the Bible says that the Garden of Eden was a place of "pure good". It was, however, a place of goodness and purity, but no guards and wards were in place to keep Satan out.

Because the truth was gradually changed over time into the worship of false gods.

Lord Urizen
then rephrase... still believe in the bible and christianity after all these.

Good Luck with that...read the Bible more and more. Sadly, you will eventually see the contradictions and flaws that exist within the Bible...

Ah, it breaks my heart when someone trusts somethign with thier whole heart, only to realize how imperfect their Faith is....

Lord Urizen
Possibly to test Adam and Eve's devotion.

Lol @ "Garden of Evil".

I don't believe that the Bible says that the Garden of Eden was a place of "pure good". It was, however, a place of goodness and purity, but no guards and wards were in place to keep Satan out.

Because the turth was gradually changed over time into the worship of false gods.

1) Why does God have to test them? Wouldn't it be simpler to just not have the tree there in the first place? That simple act could have avoided all of this...it's like GOD WANTS to be betrayed...devine masochist... no

2) Garden of Eden* my bad..brainfart droolio

3) Pandora came BEFORE Eve....The story of Adam and Eve copies the mythos that preceded it. Actually the Bible copies a LOT of mythos that preceded it...read by Christian Mythology thread, and you will see wink

FeceMan
1) Why does God have to test them? Wouldn't it be simpler to just not have the tree there in the first place? That simple act could have avoided all of this...it's like GOD WANTS to be betrayed...devine masochist... no
I do not pretend to know the will of God.

I am aware. Like I have said in the past, simply because records of other religions exist prior to the Bible does not mean that the Word of God was not spread before them.

ThePittman

I am aware. Like I have said in the past, simply because records of other religions exist prior to the Bible does not mean that the Word of God was not spread before them. So he was just testing his idea out before the Bible? stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
Good Luck with that...read the Bible more and more. Sadly, you will eventually see the contradictions and flaws that exist within the Bible...

Ah, it breaks my heart when someone trusts somethign with thier whole heart, only to realize how imperfect their Faith is....

err... ok.. whatever... wink

Lord Urizen

I am aware. Like I have said in the past, simply because records of other religions exist prior to the Bible does not mean that the Word of God was not spread before them.

Why would God allow his word to be spread in Pagan roots, when he condemns Paganism ? Sounds hypocritical to me.

Lord Urizen
err... ok.. whatever... wink

Just read the Bible more...you'll see.

It amazes me that the people who beleive in the Bible the most, are those who read it the least...

JaehSkywalker
Just read the Bible more...you'll see.

It amazes me that the people who beleive in the Bible the most, are those who read it the least...

actually, i've read it.. almost all, except some of Paul's letters, Job, haven't finished proverbs.. ecclesiastes...

ok, that's pretty many, but still... i think i've read half of it...

JesusIsAlive
Man, from what I know is born from Sin so you have sinned for just being born. As for the grudge it still is true, he would still have it unless his own son died to clear it, thousands of years later, which sounds like one hell of a long grudge to me.

If God were holding anything at all against you He would not have sent His only Son to go through all of the misery that He experienced to redeem you. Your logic is horrendously flawed.

2 Corinthians 5:19
that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Capt_Fantastic

But are you saying you believe it as it is writen? Shold we all suffer because of one, or is god more logical than that?

Storm
The Lord God said to the serpent, Because you have done this, cursed are you among all animals and among all wild creatures; upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will strike your head, and you will strike his heel." To the woman he said, I will greatly increase your pangs in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you." And to the man he said, Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree about which I commanded you, You shall not eat of it, cursed is the ground because of you; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life; thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you; and you shall eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return." (Genesis 3:14-19)

I don' t see anything which might qualify as a curse of original sin to be handed down to all of Adam' s descendants. Their lives are supposed to become much more difficult than what they had heretofore experienced, but where in all of that is the sin being passed along? Where is there any indication that this sin must be redeemed eventually by Jesus?

The first mention of the concept of original sin is found in the fifth chapter of Romans, written by Paul. According to Paul, humanity was cursed because Eve sinned when she ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But where is the basis to be found for them in Genesis?

JesusIsAlive

Atlantis001
The genesis can have other interpretations, the knowlegdge of good and evil is related to creation in ancient mysticism... in the kabbalah for example, or in the greek mysticism... the division between good and evil is associated to creation. Jewish mysticism obviously influenced christianism, so its not amazing that these references can be found.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Atlantis001
The genesis can have other interpretations, the knowlegdge of good and evil is related to creation in ancient mysticism... in the kabbalah for example, or in the greek mysticism... the division between good and evil is associated to creation. Jewish mysticism obviously influenced christianism, so its not amazing that these references can be found.

thumb up I was about to write something similar, but in a much longer version.

ThePittman
If God were holding anything at all against you He would not have sent His only Son to go through all of the misery that He experienced to redeem you. Your logic is horrendously flawed.

2 Corinthians 5:19
that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. But he did so it is not flawed, the sin passed down from parent to sibling and so one until it was forgiven so he did. God made the laws and the rules of sin and enforced them there for it all comes back to him, and God sending his own son to be punished for the sins of man is also his fault. God is all knowing and all-powerful and would already know that by sending him down what would happen.

RocasAtoll

Deus Venèficus
I never took the story of Adamn and Eve literally. I thought it was a symbolic account of humanity ****ing up... which we tend to do quite often.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

debbiejo
I believe it is all symbolic....

Bardock42

Does anyone else see the severe problem with that?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Does anyone else see the severe problem with that?

I DO ! But then again, the Story of Adam and Eve has lots of loopholes:

1) They only had two sons, there is no mention of any daughters

2) Even if daughters DID exist, then the human race was spawned from Incest..another sin...

3) Where and how did Black, white, and asian people come about? Supposedly Adam and Eve were either white, black, or arab...where did the other races spawn?

4) Why did God allow the serpant in the Garden in the first place, didn't God banish him BEFORE THAT ?

5) Why does God allow a Tree of dangerous consequence in this "perfect garden"..obviously the garden wasn't perfect....

6) Where is the Garden of Eden located ?

Atlantis001
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
thumb up I was about to write something similar, but in a much longer version.

I thought about giving more detail but then I will have to research and everything.... but there are a lot of analogies that can be found if someone compare the genesis to mysticism.

JesusIsAlive

lord xyz

To me, this concept seems nothing more than a rip off of "Pandora's Box" where Pandora, the first woman to exist, unleashes all the evils upon the world, by opening a box which Zeus told her not to open.... The oddest thing is, some people believe that.

Bardock42

2) Even if daughters DID exist, then the human race was spawned from Incest..another sin...

3) Where and how did Black, white, and asian people come about? Supposedly Adam and Eve were either white, black, or arab...where did the other races spawn?

4) Why did God allow the serpant in the Garden in the first place, didn't God banish him BEFORE THAT ?

5) Why does God allow a Tree of dangerous consequence in this "perfect garden"..obviously the garden wasn't perfect....

For 1 they had at least 3 sons

Quiero Mota

Women.......

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Women.......

LOL...damn women f*ck up everything !

JesusIsAlive

Jim Reaper

The idiots who unleashed scripture on the world should have considered the consequences. Alot of people have went to an early grave over this nonsense.

§P0oONY

I agree... There is nothing in the bible that says it's an apple. People's respones to this post were just stupid.

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison

To me, this concept seems nothing more than a rip off of "Pandora's Box" where Pandora, The first woman to exist, unleashes all The evils upon The world, by opening a box which Zeus told her not to open....

The story of Adam and Eve was just a story. The human raise did not evolve from two people.

JesusIsAlive

FeceMan
Originally posted by Storm
Words.
It might not state it explicity, but 'you' could easily refer to 'you all' or 'your kin'.

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
But are you saying you believe it as it is writen? Shold we all suffer because of one, or is god more logical than that?
God is logical, but His ways are not our ways. What you see as foolishness and unfairness, He sees as part of His master plan.

Not so, as God created other people, although the specific account is not mentioned. However, Cain travels East to Nod and finds himself a wife.

Microevolution, m'boy.

Satan was cast down from his position, but he was not forbidden from the Garden of Eden.

That's your opinion.

One could assume that God either removed it from the face of the Earth during some point in time and/or it was destroyed by the great flood.

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
^ What if you are wrong and god lets everyone into heaven?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
^ What if you are wrong and god lets everyone into heaven?
Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Hey, remember that time Urizen was like, "haha feceman ur st00pid u say shit and its like i'm gonna go 2 heaven".

And then I was like, "Yes, Lord Urizen, you are going to go to heaven."

He was like, "..." Then he left the thread.

ADarksideJedi

1) They only had two sons, there is no mention of any daughters why do they have to have a daugther?

2) Even if daughters DID exist, then the human race was spawned from Incest..another sin...Not all the time.

3) Where and how did Black, white, and asian people come about? Supposedly Adam and Eve were either white, black, or arab...where did the other races spawn?We have no idea what adam and eve was what nationally or color/

4) Why did God allow the serpant in the Garden in the first place, didn't God banish him BEFORE THAT ?No he wanted to test them

5) Why does God allow a Tree of dangerous consequence in this "perfect garden"..obviously the garden wasn't perfect....Again it was to test them.

6) Where is the Garden of Eden located ? Read the bible and find out.jm

Alliance
None of those questions are answered.

And If you're Jewish...why promote the Bible?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Alliance

It might not state it explicity, but 'you' could easily refer to 'you all' or 'your kin'.

God is logical, but His ways are not our ways. What you see as foolishness and unfairness, He sees as part of His master plan.

Not so, as God created other people, although the specific account is not mentioned. However, Cain travels East to Nod and finds himself a wife.

Microevolution, m'boy.

Satan was cast down from his position, but he was not forbidden from the Garden of Eden.

That's your opinion.

One could assume that God either removed it from the face of the Earth during some point in time and/or it was destroyed by the great flood.
Cripes.

RocasAtoll

Because.......

Everyone cool is doing it?

Alliance
thumb down

RocasAtoll
ummm......

Because the Torah sucks?

FeceMan
Remember that time I answered the questions?

Thumbs up, dudes.

Alliance
Better, but we're not there yet.

ADarksideJedi
It does I like the bible better the old testment is better to understand.jm

RocasAtoll
Damn.......

Because Jewish people suck?

ADarksideJedi
Not all.jm

FeceMan
Awesome! I love how I answered the questions!

Alliance
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It does I like the bible better the old testment is better to understand.jm

Then why are you still Jewish?

FeceMan
Because she's not good at the English.

RocasAtoll

Logic- 1 Ignroance- 0

Alliance
I'm WINNING!

ADarksideJedi
Because I am I don't change my religion like some people do.jm

RocasAtoll
Because I am Jewish. I don't change my religion like some people do. JM

Logice- 1 Ignorance- -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

Ms. Malfoy--if it really is you, which I am starting to believe--you said you preferred the Bible to the Torah. The Torah being your, you know, most central of documents pertaining to your beliefs. Saying you preferred it to the Torah is saying that you prefer the New Testament--which, according to you, is full of false teachings--to the Torah.

ADarksideJedi
Are you keeping score?jm laughing

RocasAtoll
Are you keeping score? JM laughing

yes Mrs. Obvious.

ADarksideJedi
Who is winning?jm

RocasAtoll
Who is winning? JM

Alliance by 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001.

ADarksideJedi
Dang I will be back!****!

Alliance

laughing

Oh ignorance.

FeceMan
I tried to explain, but she's dumb.

crazy
I'll agree with you there FeceMan.

JesusIsAlive
I tried to explain, but she's dumb.

No she is not. No woman on this forum is dumb.

FeceMan
Then I'll assume you know something about JM's personal life that I do not.

Lord Urizen
Read the bible and find out.jm

I did read the Bible...none of those questions are answered...do you have the answers by any chance ? smile

Alliance

Why is that?

Storm
No one is under the obligation to adopt the same religion as their family simply because they have done so in the past. People change their thoughts and beliefs as they learn more and grow.

JaehSkywalker

just saw this when i looked back and i just gotta say this...

2. err, where they you suggest they come from?

3. genes? err, maybe they had hidden genes or something... i forgot about it *bio*, but there is something bout dominant and... whatever else..

4. test for adam and eve if they'll follow him perhaps?

6. between tigris, eupharates, and... 2 other rivers that might have been dried up now... i think its iraq... or something else... iran or iraq today... but its not visible to people, and someone is guarding it, hence we can't see it. *something like this.. try to understand*

~Flamboyant~
Why do you keep making threads like this?

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Storm
No one is under the obligation to adopt the same religion as their family simply because they have done so in the past. People change their thoughts and beliefs as they learn more and grow.

That is true I must say.jm smile

Lord Urizen
That is true I must say.jm smile

There is nothing wrong with people changing thier religion. Christianity may work for some people, and does not work for others. Same with Judaism and Buddhism.

At the same time, Athiesm and Agnosticism are become more and more abundant as time passes by...

Atlantis001

WrathfulDwarf
I thought it was a forbitten fruit and not an apple. Oh, well the Atheist would know more than me.

FeceMan
I did read the Bible...none of those questions are answered...do you have the answers by any chance ? smile
Apparently, my delightfully accurate and concise answers to the questions are not worthy of Urizen's attention. However, I will be kind enough to post them again in case anyone else is interested in them.

Microevolution, m'boy.

That's your opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.