Karma? Or what................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
According to many, in this life we are to learn somthing.............my question is once you learn this question of something, can we move on..

Oops .........me thinks this is the wrong forum.......lol

Deano
theres nothing to learn

snipo
me thinks after learning one lesson, one moves unto another lesson to be learned, the moving on/learning continues till the individual reaches the height of their spiritual being

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by debbiejo
According to many, in this life we are to learn somthing.............my question is once you learn this question of something, can we move on..

debbiejo, your threads make me want to take my face off with a cheese grater.

When you learn something, how about learning something else? Yeah, sounds good.

PS. I love you.

RZA
I believe in Karma, what goes around comes around. I've seen it happen but it sometimes takes forever to come around.

Anyway, in response to your question Deb, those who do not learn from there mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by debbiejo

According to many there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the Jews are infallible, so take the question at face value. I also wish life was as deep as we want it to be, but it isn't.

snipo
deano..........how can u say that there is nothing to learn?.........dont u have new experiences in ur life, new "learning" experiences???

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
debbiejo, your threads make me want to take my face off with a cheese grater.

. laughing out loud...I have that affect on people sometimes....or is that effect?......hmmm

redcaped
There is only 1 lesson to learn and is difficult because is confusing seeing all there is about doing and reacting coming together. I can type it in 1 sentence but it'll be difficult for you to understand.

lord xyz
Originally posted by snipo
me thinks after learning one lesson, one moves unto another lesson to be learned, the moving on/learning continues till the individual reaches the height of their spiritual being "spiritual being"?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
According to many there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the Jews are infallible, so take the question at face value. I also wish life was as deep as we want it to be, but it isn't. laughing out loud ......No, the Jews are persecuted cause they killed baby Jesus.............

snipo
Originally posted by lord xyz
"spiritual being"?

spiritual being as in spiritual awareness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.