star wars 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordRes
who likes star wars 3

im new so i dont know a thing about this site

alien zorro

Rampant ox
ROTS killed of Dooku to early. AOTC was the best I think, it had the best duels from the saga and an adequate amount of our beloved Count.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Rampant ox
ROTS killed of Dooku to early. AOTC was the best I think, it had the best duels from the saga and an adequate amount of our beloved Count. no YOUR beloved count anyways i didnt think it was half bad except anakin killing younglings that part was sad and it made me totally hate anakin

queeq
ROTS is teh best of the PT... by far.

Alliance
No. AOTC is close if nto better.

ROTS is just an endless series of lightsaber fightes.

EPIIIBITES
?

Don't know about that...but as a film, it "BITES"...

...and don't know if any of the prequels were much better as films...they're all seriously flawed in different ways...Menace probably being the least flawed (however boring it is).

For sheer Star Wars escapism though, I'd take "Clones."

aj_vader
Revenge Of The Sith is amazing and is Second To Empire Strikes Back!

its awsome!

Darth Subjekt
Jesus Christ, Ox....thats that fanboy shit coming out, lol. No way did AOTC's duels match up to Ep3's...and dont be mad casue Dooku got PWND!!! stick out tongue

queeq
Hehehehe...

I agree, and it's not just fights... EPIII is the first PT movie that really has some decent plot driven narrative. Plus it works better, tempo wise, more dialogues work, the humour is better...

I can't believe people think AOTC is best... I mean, that Shaak scene.... that is downright HORRIBLE, is worse than all Ewoks combined... What do you do with that? Fastforward it?

aj_vader
Originally posted by queeq
Hehehehe...

I agree, and it's not just fights... EPIII is the first PT movie that really has some decent plot driven narrative. Plus it works better, tempo wise, more dialogues work, the humour is better...

I can't believe people think AOTC is best... I mean, that Shaak scene.... that is downright HORRIBLE, is worse than all Ewoks combined... What do you do with that? Fastforward it?

hey i agree with ya, how can AOTC be best of the prequel trilogy?

and whats the Shaak scene? Shaak Ti? messed

Alliance
AOTC is the best of the PT. I don't know what Shaak scene queeq is referring to either.

coolmovies
I agree much better then Ep 1 and 2 .

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by Alliance
I don't know what Shaak scene queeq is referring to either.
I'm guessing it's those fat cows on Naboo that Anakin in riding on, (just after Padme does her "Sound of Music" impression.

...and yes, you absolutley fast forward it...as I do with all the PT movies. You think I'm gonna sit down and actually watch those poor excuses for films??? That's what you do with good films like The Empire Strikes Back.

Lucas has completely lost the art of keeping the audience involved or immersed in his films...the reason you guys might do so is because you're Star Wars freaks, so don't fool yourselves in thinkin' what you're watching is good roll eyes (sarcastic)

His PT films are junk (Clones and Sith being the worst)...but at least AOTC has the most interesting junk to look at!

Darth Kreiger
Lucas is good at making Illusions, we're so entrapped in the Graphics while watching it in Theatres, that we don't notice the bull.

The only good part of TPM was the Maul vs Jedi scene IMO

Only good part of AOTC was Geonosis Arena IMO

ROTS had several good scenes, but still had a lot of crap IMO

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Lucas is good at making Illusions, we're so entrapped in the Graphics while watching it in Theatres, that we don't notice the bull.

Nice!

queeq
Yes, the Shaaks are those horrible fat-@ssed cows in the meadow.... *shudder*... that was downright the worst part of the whole saga....

Council#13
Originally posted by Alliance
No. AOTC is close if nto better.

ROTS is just an endless series of lightsaber fightes.

Yo, got a problem with that?

queeq
Some do... too much of anything gets boring.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Rampant ox
ROTS killed of Dooku to early. AOTC was the best I think, it had the best duels from the saga and an adequate amount of our beloved Count. You like AOTC clearly because of Christopher Lee it seems... well, that's the only thing the movie has going for it. AOTC could have been summarized into a thirty minute film, with ROTS extending its plotline past the movie's actual end. I enjoyed TPM more than AOTC.

queeq
I fear so do I and I think TPM is pretty boring.

Alliance

queeq
When does it come out on DVD???!!

Alliance
OMGLOL!

Darth Martin
Anakin killing younglings. AND MACE WINDU DYING!!!!!!! Unecteptable.

queeq
Why? Those are some of the best parts of the PT...

Kaos sebaceous
noooo

queeq
Yeesssss... MAce dies=goooood

Alliance
MACE DEATH = VERY GOOD because MACE=IDIOT

Younglings die...yeah. B+ BUT WHY THE HELL CANT WE GET MORE THAN 15 SECONDS OF 66?

We spend as much time as troops marching to the templs as troops in the temple.

queeq
I agree. Why didn't we see Anakin slaughter Tuskens and kids? That was the point right: that he got evil. Let us see him enjoy the slaughter, then we'd know he's bad. (He's bad, he's bad... lalalalaa)

Alliance
In some ways, it might have been too painful for Lucas.

queeq
That is why he failed...

Alliance
yes

queeq
Wait till Alliance brings out his trilogy.

Alliance
yes Mine is only a two part saga.

moviefreak_173
The PT is a mixed bag with me. Some days I like the endless hacking and slashing that is ROTS and then somedays I like the slow paced build up to the amazing arena battle of AOTC.

Alliance
Yes. Geonosis is the most impressive Ground battle in the saga.

Yes... it IS better than Hoth.

queeq
But AOTC sucks...

JKozzy
yes

queeq
And the ground battle is quite well done, I agree. But on Hoth we at least know what's going on and what's at stake...

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
And the ground battle is quite well done, I agree. But on Hoth we at least know what's going on and what's at stake...

Thats the point of AOTC. Its what makes the Clone Wars brilliant. The Jedi have no ****ing clue, yet they fight anyway.

On Hoth the Rebels just run away....AGAIN. To who knwos where. The

queeq
Yeah, first the little band destroys that huge death star, in ESB we see the real odds: total wipe out. I thought that was perfect.

Alliance
Except WHO THE HELL DIDN'T BRING AIR COVER. They have 2 Imperial Class and the Executor and they can't even launch a squadron of TIEs? WTF?

queeq
No way... they didn't need it, did they? Why use forces you don't need. I like that myself: the Empire just uses a limited ground force to attack.
Besides there was energy field, maybe TIE's couldn't have done a damn thing.

Alliance
They blew up the energy field, not to mention that the Snowspeeders were flying around no trouble.

If they were launching a ground attack, perhaps they should have protected the transports.

queeq
When they blew up the shield, the battle was over. You need to see ESB again.

Alliance
Luke still brought down an ATAT after the generator blew up.

queeq
But the battle was over... he was just buying a little time. TIE's were not necessary, it was a walkover... No pun intended.

Alliance
ha

queeq
I said: NO pun intended... stick out tongue

Alliance
ha no expression

queeq
Never mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.