Sersi vs. Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
Sersi

vs.

Hal Jordan

who wins?

GalacticStorm
Id go for Hal.

Mr. Universe
It would be a great fight that's for sure. Is he immune to transmutation and minor reality warping though? Just wondering...

Or is the power ring itself somehow immune to transmutation..?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
It would be a great fight that's for sure. Is he immune to transmutation and minor reality warping though? Just wondering...

Or is the power ring itself somehow immune to transmutation..?

Can Sersi warp reality though? confused

Im sure Hals shields would protect him from transmutation. As for the ring itself im not sure. How fast is Sersi? Shes definitely got superior reactions to Hal, maybe she could speed blitz him before he uses the ring?

RogerRamjet
is say Hal but just don't ask me why...Sersi is like a goddess but..still..the ring...it's the ring, man.. erm

Darth_Erebus
Sersi wins with little effort.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Can Sersi warp reality though? confused

Im sure Hals shields would protect him from transmutation. As for the ring itself im not sure. How fast is Sersi? Shes definitely got superior reactions to Hal, maybe she could speed blitz him before he uses the ring?

basically casting illusions....but yeah i think the ring can be transmuted; i could be wrong.

the Darkone
Sersi is one of the most powerful superheroes on earth, it could go 50/50 and that's no bullsh**. Sersi is more like a female silver surfer with pms, I could see sersi 5/10 or hal 5/10 too damn close to call.

Mr. Universe
I'd love to see it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi is one of the most powerful superheroes on earth, it could go 50/50 and that's no bullsh**. Sersi is more like a female silver surfer with pms, I could see sersi 5/10 or hal 5/10 too damn close to call.

Sersi is not like surfer. She hasn't shown as much energy manipulation as Surfer has. She is a better matter manipulator than surfer tho. And she's got Tp. but she's not doing anything that Maxima can't match. Hal jordan beats sersi.

Mr. Universe
Noone's answered the question yet. Can she transmute the ring, or render him unconcious by effectively speedblitzing him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Noone's answered the question yet. Can she transmute the ring, or render him unconcious by effectively speedblitzing him?

She cannot Speed Blitz him. She hasn't shown that much Speed. The Ring has an auto Shield. And She can't transmute Energy. The Ring is covered by a shield of energy. that won't work. Most of her powers won't work. People blinding voting for her without considering that most of her powers won't work.

the Darkone
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi is not like surfer. She hasn't shown as much energy manipulation as Surfer has. She is a better matter manipulator than surfer tho. And she's got Tp. but she's not doing anything that Maxima can't match. Hal jordan beats sersi.

Sersi was one of the few eternals that helped to take down Silver Srufer during Atlantis attacks since her powers are similar to Silver Surfer.

Sersi has control of all forms of energy, superhuman strength, transmutation, telepath, telekinese, teleport,indestrcutable, supersonic speed,cast illusions, increase metabolism, increase strength to unknown levels "strong enough too ko immortal hercules with one punch".

like I said Sersi and Hal would be 50/50, to close to call. And I'm sticking with it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi was one of the few eternals that helped to take down Silver Srufer during Atlantis attacks since her powers are similar to Silver Surfer.

Sersi has control of all forms of energy, superhuman strength, transmutation, telepath, telekinese, teleport,indestrcutable, supersonic speed,cast illusions, increase metabolism, increase strength to unknown levels "strong enough too ko immortal hercules with one punch".

like I said Sersi and Hal would be 50/50, to close to call. And I'm sticking with it.

She had to "help" take surfer down. I"ll give Hal 7/10. He can create constructs that would each give sersi a battle on thier own. And Sersi hasn't shown energy manipulation on par with someone like quasar or Silver surfer. her matter nip is her best power.

the Darkone
She had to "help" take surfer down. I"ll give Hal 7/10. He can create constructs that would each give sersi a battle on thier own. And Sersi hasn't shown energy manipulation on par with someone like quasar or Silver surfer. her matter nip is her best power.

she has control all forms of energy, but her main power is transmutation.

Get Marvel Handbook of: Women of Marvel 2005. It has sersi, Roma, Gaea, Maker etc.

the other way around, the eternals needed sersi, she was the ace in their hand to bring down SS. Ikaris wasn't up to Zuras power level yet as a prime eternal, still maturing into a prime eternal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
she has control all forms of energy, but her main power is transmutation.

Get Marvel Handbook of: Women of Marvel 2005. It has sersi, Roma, Gaea, Maker etc.

the other way around, the eternals needed sersi, she was the ace in their hand to bring down SS. Ikaris wasn't up to Zuras power level yet as a prime eternal, still maturing into a prime eternal.
Well this Forum seems to be all about feats. Hal has sersi beats hands down in that catagory. He wins the overwheming majority. But Sersi has the mighty power of being an MU Toon. So she will get some wins here. Sersi just isn't up to the task of Beating HAL IMO. your telling me she can beat the best or 2nd best Gl ever who wields a ring that can literally do anythign he wants it to do. This means he can do every thing she can and then some. his ring can even shield him from her telepathy while he goes invisible and attacks her from every direction.

Soljer
But Sersi has the mighty power of being an MU Toon. So she will get some wins here.

Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else. Im not even referring to the outcome of this thread, but comments like this? Why? Is it really necessary? Hell no.

Hal wins the majority, but you only argue so readily for him because he has two big letters stamped on his forehead "D," "C."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else. Im not even referring to the outcome of this thread, but comments like this? Why? Is it really necessary? Hell no.

Hal wins the majority, but you only argue so readily for him because he has two big letters stamped on his forehead "D," "C."

HMM. As far as I can tell, there have been some new people here who have been saying the same things I said when I first started to post. So youtell me, how come these people who I dont' know and have never talked to, are saying the same things. When all things considered, what ever is the most logical is the reason. period. Either I could just be a DC fanatic like you think, or I could really see some MU bias here. Obviously I'm not the only one who has pointed it out. So you tell me? DO I have some telepathic power that automatically makes new people say the same thing I been saying? which is not likely, or is there a lot of MU bias here? which is it? the most illogical or the most logical?

Mr. Universe
Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else.

Can't blame him. It's an epidemic on this board.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can't blame him. It's an epidemic on this board.

No more than thanos, Odin,thor and the beyonder beating every body and thier mother.

nvrbeenwthagirl

One more thing, I stated logical reasons why Hal would win. Does this mean I logically said why he would win or becuz he is a DC character. which is it? Did i just come in and say Hal wins. With no explaination? Have I ever said a DC character wins without putting up some reason why? Even if you dont' agree, I have put up a reason why I felt this way. Which would mean i'm not just pulling a win out of my ass for the sake of a DC character winning am I? Please address. Cuz i want to know. Did I state logical reasons why he would win or did I just say, Hal wins and that's that? let meknow.

Sixth_Winged
I'd laugh if it was in Hal's character to create imaginitively useful constructs in battle. He's like the serious clown of Green lantern corps, lots of will but sorely lacking imagination. Monkey wrench, big boxing gloves, a refridgerator, a shovel, etc.

He's best bet is the hal one-punch which happens like 6/10 in his appearances despite his power.

Jimmy-Chan

What? Sersi, Ikarus, Makkarri, Karkas, and Thena snuck up on Surfer and Super-Skrull while they were fighting and imprisoned them in some energy feild. After they freed themselves, Sersi and Makkarri COMBINED got owned by Super-Skrull. That's actually a low showing for Sersi. I say Hal wins 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.