Ironclad vs The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Who wins?
mad

trolly_crouchjr
bump

golem370
Stalemate

golem370
There around the same strength Ironclad can increase his mass where Blob can use his mutant powers to use the ground to increase his weight. Like I said stalemate.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by golem370
There around the same strength Ironclad can increase his mass where Blob can use his mutant powers to use the ground to increase his weight. Like I said stalemate. Blob can manipulate his mass as well.

Good fight here.

Stoic
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Blob can manipulate his mass as well.

Good fight here.

Nah Blob can take far more punishment than Ironclad can take, or most likely dish out.

I think Blob outlasts him for the win.

juggernaut74
I agree Blob would have to be the favorite.

tkitna
Yeah, Blob for the majority.

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Going with Blob here.

zopzop
Blob ftw. I don't think it would be close either.

riv6672
Poor Ironclad cant get a break.
But yeah, Blob has the better shot here, i think.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
Poor Ironclad cant get a break.

The classic U-foes were beastly. They were meant to be the Fantastic Four + . Ironclad would go toe to toe with Hulk in extended battles. Vector was so powerful he could even repel psionic and mystic energies (he did it against Prof X and Dr Strange). X-Ray and Vapor were probably the deadliest members since they caused Hulk excruciating pain (and I think almost killed him).

Now they getting their asses handed to them by Captain America and Nick Fury. Their combined power can't put down Volstagg. And other humiliating defeats.

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Now they getting their asses handed to them by Captain America and Nick Fury.

And Nick didn't even contribute much.

But never forget how they raped that retard, Thor. In the very same event.

zopzop

StiltmanFTW
Dude with all the bullsh|t Thor's gone through these past 10 years over at Marvel, I'm 100% convinced an editor or a group of writers have it out for him. There's no other explanation.

Thor was always like that. Incredibly arrogant. Mentally ill. Incompetent fighter. Unfaithful and detached from reality.

If you ask me, Marvel was going easy on him.

riv6672

zopzop

riv6672
Thats sad, same about the Wrecking Crew...

Bentley
laughing out loud

They don't take off because Marvel has destroyed the UFoes (and the Wrecking Crew but that's for a different topic). No one is gonna bother with any thread involving the UFoes because you have street level characters soloing the entire team.

When you put it like that I'm surprised Mungi is not a U-foes fan.

StiltmanFTW
That IS surprising...

juggernaut74
We need a Blob respect thread.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
We need a Blob respect thread.

He really deserves one.

riv6672
Ironclad, we barely knew ye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.