Krauser versus Solid and Liquid snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Takes place on top of the empire state building , who wins ?

Sam Z
Is it fatal fury or RE Krauser?

grey fox
Originally posted by Sam Z
Is it fatal fury or RE Krauser?

Resident evil four Krauser

IceJaw
I'm not sure, Krauser 6/10

Kaled
i'm going with the snake out of bias, nothing more, its too hard to tell

looldude
oh come on.

liquid cant even die, and you expect krauser to beat him? :P

solid and liquid would rape krauser easily

IceJaw
Liquid Snake died, Liquid Ocelot is the one you're talking about, Liquid isn't Kain, mkay? No more drugs for you icejaw2

And Krauser has a good chance, he owns of 'em both in close combat. Krauser has many weapons, like a extended mag SMG, automated robot sentries (Flying ones with mashine guns and explosive walking ones), a fatass knife and a high tech bow with explosive arrows. And neither Liquid nor Solid has the same upper body strenght as Krauser btw, he's stronger than both (not combined).

Oh, I forgot, his "arm", with which he can protect himself from enemy fire, impale and it makes him more durable.

ESB -1138
Krauser 6/10

IceJaw
Yeah erm

kamikz
Wait, didn't Leon beat Krauser by himself? What has Krauser done to put him above these two?

IceJaw
Yeah, he beat Krauser, but Ada killed him after the fight with Leon.

He's got better guns and his arm plus incredible durability stick out tongue

kamikz
Well better weapons doesn't usually result as a winning against Solid Snake. He has beaten people with far above the normal physical stats of a human being.

Can Krauser see invisible people?

IceJaw
I know where you're getting at, no, he can't, but Solid can't move when he's invisible stick out tongue

What's Liquid gonna do? Give him a weapon for Pete's sake erm

kamikz
Huh? Since when can't Solid move when invisible? Forget when he ran over the Washington bridge invisible? stick out tongue

He doesn't need to do anything. stick out tongue But Liquid is almost like Snake, he can dodge bullets with much effort (yes, WITH much effort) and he's a damn good shot and very vigilante. Could Leon move as either Snake or Liquid could?

Darkstorm Zero
Krauser is good, no question about it, but he was defeated by Leon then killed by Ada, that doesn't bode well for him... In this thread, it depends on what the twin snakes are armed with. if given the full mounty, the brothers take this with frigging ease...

grey fox
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Krauser is good, no question about it, but he was defeated by Leon then killed by Ada, that doesn't bode well for him... In this thread, it depends on what the twin snakes are armed with. if given the full mounty, the brothers take this with frigging ease...

Are we forgetting that with his arm-sheild up he was immune to nearly every weapon (unless you shoot him in the legs)

IceJaw
But in reality he'd duck and therefor be impervious to almost anything

Darkstorm Zero
In reality, no physical shield, no matter how tough is going to protect someone from a Frag Grenade or Stinger missile explosion... the concussion wave alone would rip Krauser to peices

IceJaw
I don't remember seing MGS 4 Snake using stinger missiles and just look at Krauser in RE4, he can cheaply evade every damn 'nade (and explosion) thrown at him ranting

Darkstorm Zero
Grenades, grenade launchers, RPGs... My point is, no matter how tough the shield, explosive weapons will kill flesh and blood behind it...

Heres a quote I got

Kayne Archeron
Solid and Liquid... if Leon can beat Krauser, these two can with not too much of a struggle

Sam Z
What the f**k? Leon beat Krauser by himself. Solid Snake >>> Leon Kennedy.
Who needs Liquid, Solid would rape Krauser by himself and it wouldn't be a hardest match in his life. He fought characters comparing to whom Krauser is just a fast muscled guy.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sam Z
What the f**k? Leon beat Krauser by himself. Solid Snake >>> Leon Kennedy.
Who needs Liquid, Solid would rape Krauser by himself and it wouldn't be a hardest match in his life. He fought characters comparing to whom Krauser is just a fast muscled guy.

Leon didn't kill Krauser. Krauser survived his fight with Leon and the explosion.

Superboy Prime
No offense but against Solid and Liquid Krauser is dead.

None of his stunts in RE4 compare to the stuff Solid Snake did in Twin Snakes. Add Liquid Snake and you'll get a huge curbstomp Snakes style. Unless of course Liquid decides to turn the tables and join Krauser's side to take down Big Boss's "favorite" son.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Leon didn't kill Krauser. Krauser survived his fight with Leon and the explosion.

Oh yeah then he proceeded to get owned by a girl. Awesome fella.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Oh yeah then he proceeded to get owned by a girl. Awesome fella.

Let's see how well you fight after being in an explosion after fighting Leon for some time

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by IceJaw
Liquid Snake died, Liquid Ocelot is the one you're talking about, Liquid isn't Kain, mkay? No more drugs for you icejaw2

And Krauser has a good chance, he owns of 'em both in close combat. Krauser has many weapons, like a extended mag SMG, automated robot sentries (Flying ones with mashine guns and explosive walking ones), a fatass knife and a high tech bow with explosive arrows. And neither Liquid nor Solid has the same upper body strenght as Krauser btw, he's stronger than both (not combined).

Oh, I forgot, his "arm", with which he can protect himself from enemy fire, impale and it makes him more durable.

Oh yeah I forget Solid Snake has the S.O.C.O.M, FAMAS, PSG1 Sniper Rifle, Stinger, Mines, grenades, chaff grenades, stun grenades, Remote controlled guided missiles, Thermal Visor, Night Vision googles, and the CODEC which allows him to get info and strats against his opponents thank to the help of professionals. Oh yeah I also forget Krauser is way stronger than a guy who was able to go toe to toe with a cybernetic enhanced Ninja who was able to hold back the weight of Metal Gear Rex, etc.

Trust me Krauser has nothing on Solid Snake.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Let's see how well you fight after being in an explosion after fighting Leon for some time

I would do pretty good if I had a gigantic arm that could cut through her in an instant.

kamikz
Those posts pretty much said what I would say....

Sam Z
Oh yeah I forget Solid Snake has the S.O.C.O.M, FAMAS, PSG1 Sniper Rifle, Stinger, Mines, grenades, chaff grenades, stun grenades, Remote controlled guided missiles, Thermal Visor, Night Vision googles, and the CODEC which allows him to get info and strats against his opponents thank to the help of professionals. Oh yeah I also forget Krauser is way stronger than a guy who was able to go toe to toe with a cybernetic enhanced Ninja who was able to hold back the weight of Metal Gear Rex, etc.

Trust me Krauser has nothing on Solid Snake. thumb up

Kayne Archeron
No offense but against Solid and Liquid Krauser is dead.

None of his stunts in RE4 compare to the stuff Solid Snake did in Twin Snakes. Add Liquid Snake and you'll get a huge curbstomp Snakes style. Unless of course Liquid decides to turn the tables and join Krauser's side to take down Big Boss's "favorite" son.

i'm surprised nobody's considered Liquid's betrayal yet, good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.