Discussion thread regarding Tired HIker's "Europeans Are Lame" Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
I think it was a great success. I sparked some serious dialouge and even made some friends. Welp, my job is done for the night, I'm going to bed. Peace and love, Hiker! smile

Council#13
Did you just call me a whelp? no expression

lil bitchiness
mad

^^ Thats my contribution. I think its very classy.

bogen
ok, europeans rock, live with it>> Irish expesisally.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I think it was a great success. I sparked some serious dialouge and even made some friends. Welp, my job is done for the night, I'm going to bed. Peace and love, Hiker! smile

Am I one of the friends you made? eek!

Devalion
Well I thought it was a good session, well done TH stick out tongue

lord xyz
And threads like this aren't against the rules? huh

~Lord_Vezon~
ermmad I am not lame.

Storm
Now if you ever dare question the fabulous, wonderful Europeans again, I' ll have your nuts in a jar happy

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Lana
Wow...Storm's vicious laughing out loud

Itzak
Originally posted by Storm
Now if you ever dare question the fabulous, wonderful Europeans again, I' ll have your nuts in a jar happy

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

And I'll shake the jar. happy

~Da Rev~
Euro's are funny lookin.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Euro's are funny lookin.

They look like Monopoly Money... or Gift Vouchers... ermm

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by lord xyz
And threads like this aren't against the rules? huh

It all depends on how interpret sarcastic content. smile

SelphieT
Majority of my ethnicity is from Central America, so I like your thread Hiker smile

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by SelphieT
Majority of my ethnicity is from Central America, so I like your thread Hiker smile

Well, you gotta understand something. Whether or not Europeans are lame, I mean it is all just opinion anyway, isn't important. What is important is that we maintain contact with these Euros, so that we continue to communicate with them. Remember, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

SelphieT
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Well, you gotta understand something. Whether or not Europeans are lame, I mean it is all just opinion anyway, isn't important. What is important is that we maintain contact with these Euros, so that we continue to communicate with them. Remember, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. ah! I see where you are going smile

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ~Lord_Vezon~
ermmad I am not lame. And my KMC screen name isn't " TheKingofKINGS! "

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by SelphieT
ah! I see where you are going smile

Being friends with Euros is like befriending a crocodile. You might look cool hanging out with one, but you never want to stick your head in it's mouth. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.