Crossbones Vs Wolverine and Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Crossbones has had one weeks prep. The fight takes place in a vast abandoned factory which Crossbones has booby trapped. Ok im not going to specify what the traps are but by looking at Crossbones abilities and talents you can get some idea of what traps might be used and how dangerous they might be.

Crossbones

Crossbones is a world-class hand-to-hand fighter with extensive experience in street-fighting and various martial arts and military combat techniques. He is an expert pilot and a marksman with crossbows, guns and throwing knives.

His weaponry includes various firearms, a collapsible crossbow, a wrist spike, spring-loaded stiletto blades in his gauntlets, various explosives and poisoned knives.

These are the sort of traps he is likely to make. Explosive traps, posionous traps and traps that release blades that can cut opponents to pieces.

Wolverine and Shatterstar have to hunt down Crossbones before they can fight him.
Wolverine and Shatterstar have had no prep. Who wins?

endrict
crossbones would get his ass kicked.

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict

He had a weeks prep and he is pretty damn smart! Remember they have to find him. Without prep Crossbones :

Although Crossbones has no superhuman powers, he is still a very dangerous combatant, killing lesser superheroes and villains with ease

V for Valentine

What part of this dont you get? no expression Crossbones is a chump. Either of them would take him pretty easily.

Alfheim
Originally posted by V for Valentine
What part of this dont you get? no expression Crossbones is a chump. Either of them would take him pretty easily.

How is he a chump? If Crossbones fought Wolverine H2H he would probably lose but he is good enough to give him a hardtime. He is very smart and he is good at prep and he has had one week, furthermore I repeat:

Although Crossbones has no superhuman powers, he is still a very dangerous combatant, killing lesser superheroes and villains with ease and having gone toe-to-toe with Captain America on a number of occasions.

This is what he is capable of WITHOUT prep.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Alfheim
How is he a chump? If Crossbones fought Wolverine H2H he would probably lose but he is good enough to give him a hardtime. He is very smart and he is good at prep and he has had one week, furthermore I repeat:

Although Crossbones has no superhuman powers, he is still a very dangerous combatant, killing lesser superheroes and villains with ease and having gone toe-to-toe with Captain America on a number of occasions.

This is what he is capable of WITHOUT prep.

Stop qouting wikipedia, it isnt the most reliable of sources no expression No. Crossbones is not anything special, he's just your average "Peak human" Merc really, like deadpool or taskmaster but alot less skill-full and not as layered. Shatterstar beats him 10/10. As does Wolverine. If they take him on at the same time, all that will happen is that it will take less time.

Alfheim
Stop qouting wikipedia, it isnt the most reliable of sources no expression No. Crossbones is not anything special, he's just your average "Peak human" Merc really, like deadpool or taskmaster but alot less skill-full and not as layered. Shatterstar beats him 10/10. As does Wolverine. If they take him on at the same time, all that will happen is that it will take less time.

Well I dunno about that he has fought Cap several times and given him trouble, he has fought Bullseye. He was able rescue Red Skull from Magento, this shows how smart he is. He is not as skillful as Taskmaster but if he can fight Cap he can give Wolverine problems but he has had prep which he is pretty good at.

endrict
He had a weeks prep and he is pretty damn smart! Remember they have to find him. Without prep Crossbones :

Although Crossbones has no superhuman powers, he is still a very dangerous combatant, killing lesser superheroes and villains with ease

this isn't Cap or Batman

he isnt that smart enough to beat these two or even one of them.

V for Valentine
Well I dunno about that he has fought Cap several times and given him trouble, he has fought Bullseye. He was able rescue Red Skull from Magento, this shows how smart he is. He is not as skillful as Taskmaster but if he can fight Cap he can give Wolverine problems but he has had prep which he is pretty good at.

Show me any actualy proof that he could last 5 minutes against either of these guys and i'll yield. But Crossbones is nothing but a poor man's Deadpool IMO a very, very poor man's. He doesnt have what it takes to beat either Shatterstar or Wolverine.

hank_mccoy
crossbones is like bane on crack ..... wolverine and shatterstar will kill him in 2 seconds

Alfheim
this isn't Cap or Batman

No he is very smart he almost killed Cap with a booby trap, and you know how smart Cap is.

Show me any actualy proof that he could last 5 minutes against either of these guys and i'll yield. But Crossbones is nothing but a poor man's Deadpool IMO a very, very poor man's. He doesnt have what it takes to beat either Shatterstar or Wolverine.

Havent you been listening he has fought Cap on several occasions and given him trouble that does not mean he can beat Wolverine but he can give Wolverine trouble...thats why he gets prep.

He has saved The Red Skull from Magneto. No he did not fight Magento but he had to break Red Skull free from imprisonment.

He tried to kill the Kingpin had to fight Bullseye but was stopped by Typhoid Mary.

He was sent to kill Gambit, with Batroc and Zaran but Gambit and The Assasins Guild stopped him.

If some one can help me with scans I would greatful but I dont have any.

hank_mccoy

He has saved The Red Skull from Magneto. No he did not fight Magento but he had to break Red Skull free from imprisonment.

He tried to kill the Kingpin had to fight Bullseye but was stopped by Typhoid Mary.

He was sent to kill Gambit, with Batroc and Zaran but Gambit and The Assasins Guild stopped him.

it seems like he got stopped a lot of times confused
and the part where he saved red skull?? he wasn't even fighting just got him free, every human with 2 arms and brain could do it confused

V for Valentine
Yes but nothing you have said has made a difference, So he broke red skull free? oh great, so impressive. He had to kill kingpin? Failed. Had to kill Gambit? along with two other people? Failed

Wolverine/Shatterstar beat him every single time.

Alfheim
Originally posted by hank_mccoy

it seems like he got stopped a lot of times confused

How many times has Sabretooth tried to kill Wolverine??? So that means because he has failed everytime that hes rubbish

and the part where he saved red skull?? he wasn't even fighting just got him free, every human with 2 arms and brain could do it confused

You expect a street leveler to beat magneto one on one. So every human being can save a friend if they get kidnaped by Magneto....is that what you're trying to tell me? Crossbones breaking Red Skull free shows how good his prep is.

Yes but nothing you have said has made a difference, So he broke red skull free? oh great, so impressive. He had to kill kingpin? Failed. Had to kill Gambit? along with two other people? Failed

Wolverine/Shatterstar beat him every single time.

This is a rubbish argument most villains fail most of the time no matter who they are. But obvoulsy the heroes they get to fight tend to reflect on how dangerous they are.

V for Valentine
How many times has Sabretooth tried to kill Wolverine??? So that means because he has failed everytime that hes rubbish

You expect a street leveler to beat magneto one on one. So every human being can save a friend if they get kidnaped by Magneto....is that what you're trying to tell me? Crossbones breaking Red Skull free shows how good his prep is.

This is a rubbish argument most villains fail most of the time no matter who they are. But obvoulsy the heroes they get to fight tend to reflect on how dangerous they are.

No not really, it's perfectly fine. and it shows you, Crossbones could not take down Gambit by himself (who IMO Logan could take h2h) He needed back up from Batroc and Zaran no expression And they still failed.

Crossbones has nothing that could kill wolverine, maybe injure him. Bullets wont make much difference, poisons? Wont make much difference. Crossbones recieves a fist full of Adamantium claws to the stomach, Or if not that A quick impalement from shatterstar (who also happens to have an awesome healing factor)

endrict
buttom line even with prep, crossbone can't do jack to either one.

Alfheim
No not really, it's perfectly fine. and it shows you, Crossbones could not take down Gambit by himself (who IMO Logan could take h2h) He needed back up from Batroc and Zaran no expression And they still failed.

Im sorry you need to pay attention because you are missing out important points....I said

He was sent to kill Gambit, with Batroc and Zaran but Gambit AND THE ASSASSINS GUILD STOPPED HIM

Crossbones has nothing that could kill wolverine, maybe injure him. Bullets wont make much difference, poisons? Wont make much difference. Crossbones recieves a fist full of Adamantium claws to the stomach, Or if not that A quick impalement from shatterstar (who also happens to have an awesome healing factor)

I said he gets a week of prep. Wolverine's healing factor does not make him immortal something tells me that somebodu who used to be an instructor at Taskmasters school can find away to seriously **** up Wolverine with poison, explosives and blades.

Wolverine

but it took him almost two months to fully recover from injuries sustained in a duel with Lord Shingen, which included one from a sword that went all the way through his trunk.

What so Crossbones cant make a trap to do that???

buttom line even with prep, crossbone can't do jack to either one.

Yeah you're right. You know why? Because you said so.

V for Valentine
Im sorry you need to pay attention because you are missing out important points....I said

He was sent to kill Gambit, with Batroc and Zaran but Gambit AND THE ASSASSINS GUILD STOPPED HIM

I said he gets a week of prep. Wolverine's healing factor does not make him immortal something tells me that somebodu who used to be an instructor at Taskmasters school can find away to seriously **** up Wolverine with poison, explosives and blades.

Wolverine

but it took him almost two months to fully recover from injuries sustained in a duel with Lord Shingen, which included one from a sword that went all the way through his trunk.

What so Crossbones cant make a trap to do that???

Lord Shingen duel was a long time ago, and Wolverine's healing factor is alot stronger now. I'm not saying it makes him immortal but no explosions, blades, poisons (which are useless to be honest, they wont kill him) or bullets wont kill him. And I doubt that with all that prep the fight would last long enough for Crossbones to use any of this. He gets killed very very easily by shatterstar and Wolverine. What dont you get? Two on one, Two extremely skilled mutants against a peak human. It's to be expected.

Shatterstar Wolverine 10/10

hank_mccoy
wolverine alone will kill crossbones 10/10 , what can crossbones do to him? wolverine is too skilled for him, too strong and fast for him, one stab from wolverine and crossbones is dead thats it
crossbones on the other hand cant do anything to wolverine even if he stabs him with a sword , thats already happened with silver samurai and wolverine just cuts his arm off and nothing even hurt to wolverine, i know that there are many wolverine fanboys around and they say he should win fights that he shouldn't , but against someone like crossbones please its easy walk in the park

Alfheim
Lord Shingen duel was a long time ago, and Wolverine's healing factor is alot stronger now.

Um he has had his adamantuim upgraded I dont know about his healing factor, can you give me something in black and white to prove it.

That depends on how powerful the explosion is his healing factor can get overloaded. You're right poison wont do jack.

wolverine alone will kill crossbones 10/10 , what can crossbones do to him? wolverine is too skilled for him, too strong and fast for him, one stab from wolverine and crossbones is dead thats it
crossbones on the other hand cant do anything to wolverine even if he stabs him with a sword , thats already happened with silver samurai and wolverine just cuts his arm off and nothing even hurt to wolverine, i know that there are many wolverine fanboys around and they say he should win fights that he shouldn't , but against someone like crossbones please its easy walk in the park

I see so someone who is good enough to fight cap is not going to cause Wolvie any problems? Someone who is good enough to be sent to kill Gambit and The Kingpin is crap, right? Crossbones was fighting Bullseye but Typhoid Mary stopped him he is a dangerous martial artist and on his own without prep would probably lose but he is good enough to give Wolverine trouble.

P.S. Its ok im reading about W's healign factor in wikipedia....

Well im confused if Cap can use his hands to stop Wolverine from seathing his claws, why cant some one who has been trained use xplosives to overload his healing factor...

V for Valentine
Um he has had his adamantuim upgraded I dont know about his healing factor, can you give me something in black and white to prove it.

That depends on how powerful the explosion is his healing factor can get overloaded. You're right poison wont do jack.

I see so someone who is good enough to fight cap is not going to cause Wolvie any problems? Someone who is good enough to be sent to kill Gambit and The Kingpin is crap, right? Crossbones was fighting Bullseye but Typhoid Mary stopped him he is a dangerous martial artist and on his own without prep would probably lose but he is good enough to give Wolverine trouble.

P.S. Its ok im reading about W's healign factor in wikipedia....

No. He wont cause him any trouble at all, Maybe if it was one on one and hand to hand. But its not and Crossbone has to fight Shatterstar aswell. He gets badly owned. its two on one what do you possibly expect? He gets owned every single time.

Alfheim
No. He wont cause him any trouble at all, Maybe if it was one on one and hand to hand. But its not and Crossbone has to fight Shatterstar aswell. He gets badly owned. its two on one what do you possibly expect? He gets owned every single time.

Well if you say so...yes. Captain America was able to injure Wolverine temporaily so he could not seath his claws. So what you're telling me somebody who can fight Captain America H2H and who almost outsmarted him with a booby trap cant find a way to overload Wolverine's healing factor?

He gets a WEEKS prep! To tell you the truth he probably wouldnt pull it off but knowing his track record he could put them both through hell and escape if it didn't work.

V for Valentine
That still counts as a loss, 10/10 for the team. The thing that you seem to be misunderstanding is just because hes thought someone doesnt mean he thinks the same. Cap's incredibly intelligent and knows Wolverine very well, very few people have managed to make him not pop his claws.

And aswell, do you know anything about crossbones? Because of the little you have mentioned it doesnt seem like you do. And you are frequent to wikipedia so im gathering you read about him and thought it would be a good fight?

On topic. 10/10 To the pair.

hank_mccoy
Well if you say so...yes. Captain America was able to injure Wolverine temporaily so he could not seath his claws. So what you're telling me somebody who can fight Captain America H2H and who almost outsmarted him with a booby trap cant find a way to overload Wolverine's healing factor?

He gets a WEEKS prep! To tell you the truth he probably wouldnt pull it off but knowing his track record he could put them both through hell and escape if it didn't work.

why do you always bring that was fighting against captain america crap? did he ever won against captain america? no , wolverine did beat captain america but if you ask me i say that wolverine and captain america are at same level , but captain america doesnt have healing factor, or claws that if wolverine puts them in crossbones he is dead

you lean on this prep thing, it wont help him too much i mean do you think wolverine is just going to stand and say alright do to me what ever you planed? hell no , he will fight and crossbones will have to protect himself but wolverine will take him down , saying that crossbones will take wolverine is really unreal i saw a lot of fans who stick with there characters( ahhmmm wolverine fans ahmmm) but i never saw a crossbones fan and one that thinks that crossbone can be compared to captain america and taskmaster

Alfheim
That still counts as a loss, 10/10 for the team. The thing that you seem to be misunderstanding is just because hes thought someone doesnt mean he thinks the same. Cap's incredibly intelligent and knows Wolverine very well, very few people have managed to make him not pop his claws.

The point is this he used his HANDS, what do you think an expert like Crossbones could do with explosives?

And aswell, do you know anything about crossbones? Because of the little you have mentioned it doesnt seem like you do. And you are frequent to wikipedia so im gathering you read about him and thought it would be a good fight?

Yes I do I used have comics of his early appearances where he fought Cap and almost killed him with one of his traps. As for his later appearances I can only go to wiki and marvel.com

On topic. 10/10 To the pair.

Again if you say so, you are just ignoring important points.

Alfheim
why do you always bring that was fighting against captain america crap? did he ever won against captain america? no , wolverine did beat captain america but if you ask me i say that wolverine and captain america are at same level , but captain america doesnt have healing factor, or claws that if wolverine puts them in crossbones he is dead

What dont you get??? The Wrecker has tried to beat Capatin America...are you telling me that The Wrecker cant beat Wolverine??? I have seen a scan of The Wrecker totaly owning Wolverine! I will explain to you again.....

It doesnt matter how powerful a villain is 9 times out of 10 they will lose , but the heroes they fight is an indication of how tough they are

Therefore this means that Crossbones could give Wolverine a good fight but will lose in the end...thats why he has a weeks prep

you lean on this prep thing, it wont help him too much i mean do you think wolverine is just going to stand and say alright do to me what ever you planed? hell no , he will fight and crossbones will have to protect himself but wolverine will take him down , saying that crossbones will take wolverine is really unreal i saw a lot of fans who stick with there characters( ahhmmm wolverine fans ahmmm) but i never saw a crossbones fan and one that thinks that crossbone can be compared to captain america and taskmaster

Of course not! Do the math Cap is probably a better strategist than Wolverine and Crossbones almost outsmarted him, those are the facts wether you like it or not.

Since he has to deal with Shatterstar as well he has a weeks prep!

V for Valentine
The point is this he used his HANDS, what do you think an expert like Crossbones could do with explosives?

Yes I do I used have comics of his early appearances where he fought Cap and almost killed him with one of his traps. As for his later appearances I can only go to wiki and marvel.com

No im not.

Your ignoring for Wolverine
Adamantium skeleton,
Healing factor which will negate most poisons and render most of the few injuries Crossbones can incurr meaningless.
Adamantium claws which will easily finish this match. (off with crossbones head).
Fighting skills and experience that is argueably some of the best in the marvel Universe.

Wolverine has more than what it takes to defeat Crossbones. Along with Shatterstar it renders the match more or less unloseable for the team.

and i cant remembe SS's skills etc, Id look but my comps on the scitz.
He's got hollow bones which make him super agile,
His swords are made of some otherworldy metal and he has the power to send vibrations through them and energy blasts i think.
He was made and trained to be a fighter ALL his life.

How can they not win 10/10? no expression They do so. With relative ease together.

endrict

noooo the point is my friend, is that none of this stuff can really beat these two or either one of them.

Cap is peak human not a alien or a superhuman mutant that both are stronger, faster and better fighters then Crossbones... oh and they both have a healing factor.

hank_mccoy

Of course not! Do the math Cap is probably a better strategist than Wolverine and Crossbones almost outsmarted him, those are the facts wether you like it or not.

almost outsmarted, the key word here is almost , captain america is smart at strategies but in the fighting itself i would say that he and wolverine has the same level , even if he putts wolverine in some trap wolverine got a healing factor, you base all the abilities of crossbone and all his strategy part on a single fight against captain america? sabretooth killed wendigo .... should i base his powers on that fight?

Alfheim
No im not.

Your ignoring for Wolverine
Adamantium skeleton,
Healing factor which will negate most poisons and render most of the few injuries Crossbones can incurr meaningless.
Adamantium claws which will easily finish this match. (off with crossbones head).
Fighting skills and experience that is argueably some of the best in the marvel Universe.

Hello if Cpatain America can use his hands to injure Wolverine are you trying to tell me an expert who almost outsmarted Cap cannot use explosives to overload the healing factor

Wolverine has more than what it takes to defeat Crossbones. Along with Shatterstar it renders the match more or less unloseable for the team.

and i cant remembe SS's skills etc, Id look but my comps on the scitz.
He's got hollow bones which make him super agile,

he has enhanced agility he is not Spiderman. When War Machine was firing bullets at him the only reason why he didnt get killed was beacuse he was using rubber bullets.

His swords are made of some otherworldy metal and he has the power to send vibrations through them and energy blasts i think.
He was made and trained to be a fighter ALL his life.

So, hes probably not a better fighter than Cap or Wolverine. He is not dumb but he is no expert in strategy.

How can they not win 10/10? no expression They do so. With relative ease together.

Er no you're not listening...

1. Crossbones knows they are coming and has basic knowledge of both of them.

2. He is an expert at making traps and has had a weeks prep.

3. Before they cant fight him they have to get through the traps. Obvously crossbones will try to split them up and pick them off.

Eventhough he cant beat both of them H2H he is good enough to give them trouble and has had a weeks prep even if they get through the traps.

Alfheim
almost outsmarted, the key word here is almost ,

Arghhhhhh!!!! Arent you listening to what im saying......I said.......

It doesnt matter how powerful a villain is 9 times out of 10 they will lose , but the heroes they fight is an indication of how tough they are

hank_mccoy
Arghhhhhh!!!! Arent you listening to what im saying......I said.......

so when rhino fought hulk and gave him trouble that means that he is a real bad ass right?

Alfheim
so when rhino fought hulk and gave him trouble that means that he is a real bad ass right?

Rhino loses to everyone if you look at his stats he should be a badass. Its the samething with She Hulk Vs The Champion, the Champion should have won but he didnt it was PIS. This forum excludes PIS.

Furthermore Wolfsbane has given Shatterstar trouble, as far as im concerned Crossbones is a better fighter than Wolfsbane.

V for Valentine
Or Squirrel Girl? no expression

Crossbone loses 10/10.

Traps wont be of much use against someone with enhanced senses though will they? Obviously he'll split them up? no expression No not really thats you just enforcing on what you think would be smart to do.

So wait are you trying to say

Cap>>Shatterstar&Wolverine (at the same time?) Rubbish, I havent read the captain America fights. But im guessing Cap won in the end right? or some sort of rematch. How could you possibly think that Crossbones. Who takes out LESSER supervillains and superheroes (like it says in that wiki profile you used) could take down TWO HIGHLY SKILLED mutants, with way more experience and skill than him? No no expression He loses.

hank_mccoy
Rhino loses to everyone if you look at his stats he should be a badass. Its the samething with She Hulk Vs The Champion, the Champion should have won but he didnt it was PIS. This forum excludes PIS.

Furthermore Wolfsbane has given Shatterstar trouble, as far as im concerned Crossbones is a better fighter than Wolfsbane.

thats the problem you base everything on characters bios and there stats while i base on the actual fights

why should crossbones be a better fighter then wolfsbane? i never saw him doing anything that can show his skills and if you got some scans to show about him it will be great

and third crossbones aint fighting just against shutterstar he is fighting against him and wolverine , and i am talking about wolverine not shatterstar

at most of your posts you state that crossbones cant take wolverine out but then you try to say that he got a chance against both wolverine and shatterstar? confused

Alfheim
Or Squirrel Girl? no expression

Oh I see so youre using Squirrel Girl someone who has the been voted on this forum to have the biggest jobber aura and youre using the example of Rhino who has his own disrespect thread.

So instead of using regular examples you went and chose the most extreme irregular ones....I see.

Traps wont be of much use against someone with enhanced senses though will they? Obviously he'll split them up? no expression No not really thats you just enforcing on what you think would be smart to do.

He has basic knowldge of both of them he is smart enough to adapt his traps.

Cap>>Shatterstar&Wolverine (at the same time?) Rubbish, I havent read the captain America fights. But im guessing Cap won in the end right? or some sort of rematch. How could you possibly think that Crossbones. Who takes out LESSER supervillains and superheroes (like it says in that wiki profile you used) could take down TWO HIGHLY SKILLED mutants, with way more experience and skill than him? No no expression He loses.

Thats why he has a weeks prep. To tell you the truth he will probably lose but you are underestimating his intelligence. I mean I could have picked Dr Doom instead but I dont wanna do that, I want a bit of a debate.

thats the problem you base everything on characters bios and there stats while i base on the actual fights

No I dont I know how smart Crossbones is because I have read comics with him in it, but some of it is based bios and stats.

why should crossbones be a better fighter then wolfsbane? i never saw him doing anything that can show his skills and if you got some scans to show about him it will be great

Sorry

and third crossbones aint fighting just against shutterstar he is fighting against him and wolverine , and i am talking about wolverine not shatterstar
Yeah

at most of your posts you state that crossbones cant take wolverine out but then you try to say that he got a chance against both wolverine and shatterstar? confused

No if crossbones fights Wolverine. Wolverine will beat Crossbones 7-8/10. I said he is good enough not get curbstomped. To tell you the truth I dont know about Shatterstar, Crossbones would probably lose 9/10, but Shatterstar is not an expert at strategy and cannot dodge all bullets as seen with his fight with War Machine.

Crossbones will probably lose, but you are underating his smarts he has been sent to kill some pretty high porfile people.

hank_mccoy
thread.

So instead of using regular examples you went and chose the most extreme irregular ones....I see.

vulture is spider-mans enemy , so vulture is a bad ass?

toad is an x-men enemy so he is a bad ass?

hank_mccoy

Crossbones will probably lose, but you are underating his smarts he has been sent to kill some pretty high porfile people.

i didn't say he is no one but he cant win even one time against them both, if you made it crossbones vs shatterstar or wolverine alone then he would have some chance like 2 out of 10 but against them both ?? he is dead meat, and again i never saw any feature to show him really skilled

Alfheim
vulture is spider-mans enemy , so vulture is a bad ass?

toad is an x-men enemy so he is a bad ass?

I dont know enough about Vulture reallY.

The Taod. Well I dont know if you wanna call him badass but he was seen fit to give the Beast at that present time problems, if I recall.

Crossbones is a major Cap villain and has given him serious problems time and again.

Its like this Cap does not have Tyrant or The Gladiator as his enemies. Tyrant or The Gladiator does not have to fight Crossbones or Batroc The Leaper. The Villains allocated to heroes are usually given to them beacuse they are in their power level.

i didn't say he is no one but he cant win even one time against them both, if you made it crossbones vs shatterstar or wolverine alone then he would have some chance like 2 out of 10 but against them both ?? he is dead meat, and again i never saw any feature to show him really skilled

*sigh* Thats why he has a weeks prep. For crying out loud the Red Skull likes to employ him. Do you know how much of an ******* the Red Skull is?

Like I said I think both of them will make it through the traps but you are seriously underestimating his smarts. he is smart enough with a weeks prep to put them through hell.

hank_mccoy
I

The Taod. Well I don't know if you wanna call him badass but he was seen fit to give the Beast at that present time problems, if I recall.

where did you see that? and don't tell me in the fairytale saga because its a different universe beast is a monkey there

Alfheim
where did you see that? and don't tell me in the fairytale saga because its a different universe beast is a monkey there

To tell you the truth I cant even remember I think it was way back with the Original Xmen.

Like I said to you before. Captain America does not have Tyrant as a Villain. Why? Because Tyrant is too powerful for him.

Not all villains will cause superheroes problems, some supervillains are there just for a laugh for example Rhino.

Crossbones is not a joke villain.

hank_mccoy
To tell you the truth I cant even remember I think it was way back with the Original Xmen.

Like I said to you before. Captain America does not have Tyrant as a Villain. Why? Because Tyrant is too powerful for him.

Not all villains will cause superheroes problems, some supervillains are there just for a laugh for example Rhino.

Crossbones is not a joke villain.

i never said he is a homeless but he is not going to take them both out even once, and he will lose most of the times to them even 1 vs 1 , he can make trouble yes but he doesnt have what it takes to take them out

theres a reason why he never took captain america out , can you point at some feature that he actually won against someone who is a bad ass?

Alfheim
i never said he is a homeless but he is not going to take them both out even once, and he will lose most of the times to them even 1 vs 1 , he can make trouble yes but he doesnt have what it takes to take them out

theres a reason why he never took captain america out , can you point at some feature that he actually won against someone who is a bad ass?

No I cant, but that does not actually mean he is not. Most villains lose no matter how badass they are.

What do you mean theres a reason? I told you Cap has beaten The Wrecker before and I think The Wrecker like most villains loses most of the time.

hank_mccoy
No I cant, but that does not actually mean he is not. Most villains lose no matter how badass they are.

What do you mean theres a reason? I told you Cap has beaten The Wrecker before and I think The Wrecker like most villains loses most of the time.

so he never had any good win , most villains lose but got some good wins as well, i mean the villains that worth something

yes captain beat many villains but the villains that worth something got impressive wins as well, but i never saw crossbones win , he is just hired by someone and gets his ass kicked.... no expression

Alfheim
so he never had any good win , most villains lose but got some good wins as well, i mean the villains that worth something

yes captain beat many villains but the villains that worth something got impressive wins as well, but i never saw crossbones win , he is just hired by someone and gets his ass kicked.... no expression

For real? Because I have only read his early appearances.

Alfheim
*bump*

Alfheim
*bump*

Alfheim
*bump*

Eternal Idol
Crossbones would lose badly, which is too bad, because I like the Crossbones character.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Crossbones would lose badly, which is too bad, because I like the Crossbones character.

I dunno he might lose but not pretty badly. He has prep and hes quiet resourceful. Magneto kidnapped Red Skull and Crossbones saved him.

Battlehammer
cross bone got KO by Logan with a single punch.............

prep is only going to make it take longer.

also like Logan or shatter star are gunna fall for traps when they both have inhuma senses

Battlehammer
sorry alf, but just becuase some one gives capt a problem does not in any way mean he gives logan a problem.

also stop being such a rediculous fanboy. Do you always have to bring capt into ever dam debate

starlock
Wolverine/Shatterstar for the win

Battlehammer
also shatter star is a meta human in every area. He can shoot blasts from his swords. They are unbreakable if not mistaken. He has superhuman senses and a healing factor. He also a highly skilled Fighter.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
cross bone got KO by Logan with a single punch.............

prep is only going to make it take longer.

also like Logan or shatter star are gunna fall for traps when they both have inhuma senses

Because Crossbones is an expert strategist.

sorry alf, but just becuase some one gives capt a problem does not in any way mean he gives logan a problem.

also stop being such a rediculous fanboy. Do you always have to bring capt into ever dam debate

B-because Crossbones is an archenemy of Cap and has fought Cap so obvoulsy im going to compare his record with Cap. dur

also shatter star is a meta human in every area. He can shoot blasts from his swords. They are unbreakable if not mistaken. He has superhuman senses and a healing factor. He also a highly skilled Fighter.

..and Crossbone is just going to be standing there....hell Crossbones doesnt even need to be present.

Battlehammer
Because Crossbones is an expert strategist.
which dident help him at all last time he faced wolverine.

also both his opponets are as well.

B-because Crossbones is an archenemy of Cap and has fought Cap so obvoulsy im going to compare his record with Cap. dur
no it becuases you have a hard on for capt.

There not capt. They don't act like capt. There not similar to capt in styles. Saying that cross bones did this and that to capt holds little to no ground in this fight not to mention when one of the combatants is beyond capt in term of powers.

.Originally posted by Alfheim
.and Crossbone is just going to be standing there....hell Crossbones doesnt even need to be present.

......You act like shatter star and wolverine are idiots. Both of them have delt with traps many a time. Both of which arnt gunna fall for traps. Both of which have superhuman senses. The odds of them falling for a trap is rediculously bad. the odds that any the traps can even put them down is even worse.

Also if cross bones is not present they will know it pritty much right away.

Alfheim
which dident help him at all last time he faced wolverine.

When was this, when he was trapped in a room?

also both his opponets are as well.

Neither of them are better than Cap at strategy and Crossbones almost killed him.

no it becuases you have a hard on for capt.

There not capt. They don't act like capt. There not similar to capt in styles. Saying that cross bones did this and that to capt holds little to no ground in this fight not to mention when one of the combatants is beyond capt in term of powers.

Its holds ground in this thread because Cap could probably beat Shatterstar and at least have some wins over Wolverine. This is not going to be a H2H scenerio 90 percent of the time its going to involve Shatterstar and Wolverine pitting their wits against Crossbones traps, so therefore comparing their smarts with Cap is very important.

. Originally posted by Battlehammer

......You act like shatter star and wolverine are idiots. Both of them have delt with traps many a time. Both of which arnt gunna fall for traps. Both of which have superhuman senses. The odds of them falling for a trap is rediculously bad. the odds that any the traps can even put them down is even worse.

Also if cross bones is not present they will know it pritty much right away.

If Wolverine can be taken out by Mister Xs bodyguards he can be taken out by Crossbones traps.

Shatterstar couldnt even blaock all of War machines bullets with his sword im pretty sure Crossbones can come up with a trap that can cause Shatterstar problems. Hell Shatterstar may have a HF but hes not immune to posion gas.

shiv
Shatterstar solo.

Alfheim
Originally posted by shiv
Shatterstar solo.

No way I reckon Shatterstar would die. If Cross can almost kill Cap, Shatterstar isnt doing any better.

godking
Crossbones ?????

He is barely above a Thug trained by Taskmaster.

Someone like Taskmaster or Deadpool might pull it off.

a THIRD rate villain like Crossbones is not beating wolverine or shatterstar.

Alfheim
Originally posted by godking
Crossbones ?????

He is barely above a Thug trained by Taskmaster.

Someone like Taskmaster or Deadpool might pull it off.

a THIRD rate villain like Crossbones is not beating wolverine or shatterstar.

Almost killed Cap with prep, Cap is smarter than Wolverine and Shatterstar.

endrict

And?? both of these guys are not exactly dumb. They are also a lot more durable, stronger, faster and have healing factors.

Alfheim
And?? both of these guys are not exactly dumb. They are also a lot more durable, stronger, faster healing factors than Cap.

What you mean and? Most of this thread concerns Wolveriine and shatterstar avoding traps not engaging in H2H, so it involves them piiting their wits against Crossbones wits, this is why he has a weeks prep.

Im not saying their dumb im just saying their not tactically smarter than Cap, if Crosbones prep is enough to almost kill Cap its going to cause Shatterstar and Wolverine problems.

They are not alot faster than Cap thats absolute nonsense, they are however more durable and have HFs. Despite the fcat they have HFs Wolverine still got taken out by Misters Xs guards which used conventional weapons. Explosiives that are powerful enough can take out both of them.

godking
Almost killed Cap with prep, Cap is smarter than Wolverine and Shatterstar. almost means nothing .

Crossbones is a third rate villain nothing more.

If you need to hire a villain to do some dirty work for you you hire Taskmaster or Deadpool not crossbones.

Alfheim
almost means nothing .

Crossbones is a third rate villain nothing more.

Yes it does actually. If you lose to a character but you almoist beat them it porves you are dangerous, if you get totally curbstomped that means your wimp.

If you need to hire a villain to do some dirty work for you you hire Taskmaster or Deadpool not crossbones.

Yeah thats right. Thats why Crossbones was hired to kill the Kingpin and not Taskmaster or Deadpool.

godking
Yes it does actually. If you lose to a character but you almoist beat them it porves you are dangerous, if you get totally curbstomped that means your wimp.

Yeah thats right. Thats why Crossbones was hired to kill the Kingpin and not Taskmaster or Deadpool. almost means nothing

And your not going to suggest that Crossbones is on the level of Deadpool or Taskmaster ?

Taskmaster has actually beaten Captain America in a fight at least once.

And had a pretty impressive showing in the Initiative taking down three giants very easily

If a villain has the choice between hiring Taskmaster Deadpool or Crossbones Crossbones does'nt get picked.

Alfheim
almost means nothing

Yes it does. I gave you my explanation im not going to explain it again. Obvoulsy your are not listening.

And your not going to suggest that Crossbones is on the level of Deadpool or Taskmaster ?

Taskmaster has actually beaten Captain America in a fight at least once.

And had a pretty impressive showing in the Initiative taking down three giants very easily

In terms of prep it could be argued that he as good. Hes also been humilated by Daredevil. Crossbones could defintely give DD a good fight considering the fact that he has gone toe-to toe with Bullseye.

If a villain has the choice between hiring Taskmaster Deadpool or Crossbones Crossbones does'nt get picked.

Can you prove that? Hell Crossbones organised a team to fight the Hellfire Club and has managed to rescue Red Skull from Magneto. Crossbones is one of Red Skulls favourite henchmen not Taskmaster or Deadpool.

endrict
What you mean and? Most of this thread concerns Wolveriine and shatterstar avoding traps not engaging in H2H, so it involves them piiting their wits against Crossbones wits, this is why he has a weeks prep.

Im not saying their dumb im just saying their not tactically smarter than Cap, if Crosbones prep is enough to almost kill Cap its going to cause Shatterstar and Wolverine problems.

They are not alot faster than Cap thats absolute nonsense, they are however more durable and have HFs. Despite the fcat they have HFs Wolverine still got taken out by Misters Xs guards which used conventional weapons. Explosiives that are powerful enough can take out both of them.

Yeah "a lot" was not the word to use...but they are faster than Cap.

Alfheim
Yeah "a lot" was not the word to use...but they are faster than Cap.

No they're not even faster. no expression

Battlehammer
When was this, when he was trapped in a room?
Trapped? He had a gun the door was open. He attacked Logan with out warning and got put down from a single punch.

Neither of them are better than Cap at strategy and Crossbones almost killed him.
First of all niether of them fight like capt or have similar strategies. Cross bones information on them is also extremely limited unlike capt.

also if cross bones can't take capt the majority with prep how the hell is he beat shatter star and wolverine togather? He not. Hell he aint beating Logan period.

Also capt does not have a healing factor on the level of either of these characters.

Its holds ground in this thread because Cap could probably beat Shatterstar

yes, but again this is not capt were talking about and abc logic is faulty.

and at least have some wins over Wolverine.

aleast some wins? You mean one win if he got extremely lucky would be more correct. Logan is capt plus and far more prone to killing.

This is not going to be a H2H scenerio 90 percent of the time its going to involve Shatterstar and Wolverine pitting their wits against Crossbones traps, so therefore comparing their smarts with Cap is very important..
actaully it not. Not to mention both characters have inhumane senses well beyond that of capt meaning they could effortless discern were every trap was.

Oh and shatter star grow up on a game show were he was sent into planets that were rigged with traps ever were.

cross bones aint shit next to that.

If Wolverine can be taken out by Mister Xs bodyguards he can be taken out by Crossbones traps...
He wasent taken out by mister x body guards...........he beat them all actaully. Hell they even go "nothing that we do even slows him, knifes, bombs and guns are useless" or something of that effect.

Shatterstar couldnt even blaock all of War machines bullets with his sword...

war machines technology>>>>>>>>>>>cross bones.

Hell war machine period>>>>>>>cross bones.

im pretty sure Crossbones can come up with a trap that can cause Shatterstar problems. Hell Shatterstar may have a HF but hes not immune to posion gas. [/QUOTE
actaully he is for the most part and it due to were he was raised.

Battlehammer

porue speculation with not actaul evidence to suport such claims.

Alfheim
Trapped? He had a gun the door was open. He attacked Logan with out warning and got put down from a single punch.

LOL yes he was trapped. He was in a cell with Daredevil and Wolverine and even if he manages to get past them which is very unlikely he has to get through the whole shield base. Trapped.

First of all niether of them fight like capt or have similar strategies. Cross bones information on them is also extremely limited unlike capt.

also if cross bones can't take capt the majority with prep how the hell is he beat shatter star and wolverine togather? He not. Hell he aint beating Logan period.

H2H skills dont really matter in this thread its smarts and neither of them are smarter than Cap.

Also capt does not have a healing factor on the level of either of these characters.

Doesnt matter he can adapt his equipment to deal with there HF. Hell im pretty sure powerful acid could melt the flesh off Wolvernes bones.

yes, but again this is not capt were talking about and abc logic is faulty.

No because this is more of a tactical thread smarts is the most importanat aspect not H2H. Im just saying if it came H2H he could at least give Shatterstar trouble.

aleast some wins? You mean one win if he got extremely lucky would be more correct. Logan is capt plus and far more prone to killing.

As far as im concerned Cap can beat Wolverine, when I start collecting comics i'll probaly be able to pint out Wolverine isnt always an MA genuis.

actaully it not. Not to mention both characters have inhumane senses well beyond that of capt meaning they could effortless discern were every trap was.

LOL yeah because Crossbones isnt smart enough to adapt his traps to do that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and shatter star grow up on a game show were he was sent into planets that were rigged with traps ever were.

cross bones aint shit next to that.

Shatterstar is not tactically smarter than Cap, so that dont mean a damn thing.

. Originally posted by Battlehammer

He wasent taken out by mister x body guards...........he beat them all actaully. Hell they even go "nothing that we do even slows him, knifes, bombs and guns are useless" or something of that effect.

So how did he manage to get captured wasnt it a combination of all the damage he had taken? Im getting different stories

war machines technology>>>>>>>>>>>cross bones.

Hell war machine period>>>>>>>cross bones.

All War Machine did was use a machine gun that fired rubber bullets. Crossbones can do that.

actaully he is for the most part and it due to were he was raised.

Wolverine isnt immune to drugs why the hell would Shatterstar be. Deadpool has taken out Wolverine via this method before

porue speculation with not actaul evidence to suport such claims.

No its not Crossbone sets a trap for Captain America and Cap has to spend a good while thinking what hes going to do next. Anything that makes Cap stop and think has to be dangerous. Its in one of Crossbones earlier appearances as far as I can remember Cap 363-364

shiv
Alfahem *ahem*

I didn't want to do this

A] Shatterstar is smarter with science and technology than Kitty Pride In Fabian Nicieza's X-force he is shown performing a diagnostic of Cables/Apocalypses sentient computer, he is also shown reprogramming armaments and vehicles from the 30th Century in readiness for an Assault against the Immortal Mutant Group 'The Externals'

Shatterstars long time sparring parter is Warpath/Rictor now considering one has the stats of Juggernaught minus Juggy HF but can outrun a ferrari on a race track...

and the other harnesses the power of an earthquake...

and when it comes to booby traps in a dark room

His vision is in the same class as Beast Feral Warpath

also
Shatterstar practices a martial art which extends his chi like tendrils to read his surroundings

shiv
a bump on the head for Crossbones.
and a sharp uppercut from Logan

Alfheim
Alfahem *ahem*

I didn't want to do this

A] Shatterstar is smarter with science and technology than Kitty Pride In Fabian Nicieza's X-force he is shown performing a diagnostic of Cables/Apocalypses sentient computer, he is also shown reprogramming armaments and vehicles from the 30th Century in readiness for an Assault against the Immortal Mutant Group 'The Externals'

Still doesnt make him tactically superior to Cap, that just means he can operate high-tech equipment.

Shatterstars long time sparring parter is Warpath/Rictor now considering one has the stats of Juggernaught minus Juggy HF but can outrun a ferrari on a race track...

But Wolfsbane still gave him trouble and could have got panwed by War Machines gun if he wasnt using rubber bullets.

and the other harnesses the power of an earthquake...

and when it comes to booby traps in a dark room

His vision is in the same class as Beast Feral Warpath

Dont see how that changes everything.

also
Shatterstar practices a martial art which extends his chi like tendrils to read his surroundings

1. How accurate is it and can you prove it. This is news to me I want some proof.
2. That doesnt mean he can detect all the traps or even avoid them.

Soljer
This is such a spite thread. sad.

endrict
Originally posted by Soljer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
yup

llagrok
Alfheim just fails to realize the plain and simple truth, that Crossbones completely and utterly fails.

If he couldn't kill Captain America with prep, how on earth is he going to kill Wolverine? Wolverine heals a million times faster, has even more experience, can detect any traps and is about as skilled...

Alfheim

Again capt not in this thread and trapping capt is not the same as trapping wolverine or shatter star.

If you cant understand the relevance of Cap in this thread, your obvoulsy wasting my time and im not going to bother with your other points.

Originally posted by llagrok

If he couldn't kill Captain America with prep, how on earth is he going to kill Wolverine?

LOL Baron Zemo couldnt kill Cap with prep either whose the leader of the of Thunderbolts? 9 timess out of ten villains wont beat heroes with prep not because they're stupid but if heroes lost all the time people wouldnt want to read comic books. At the end of they day you have to look at how well they did.

Cap had to stop and serioulsy think about his next step and the slightest wrong decison could have got him killed. Cap is tactiaclly smarter than Wolverine, Wolverine is going to have more trouble.

Wolverine heals a million times faster, has even more experience, can detect any traps and is about as skilled...

LOL you know how Deadpool beat Wolverine once? All he did is fire into him a massive load of drugs. Crossbones doesnt have the resources to do that? laughing

Hell if Crossbones was such a slob he wouldnt have been hired to kill Kingpin.

godking
If you cant understand the relevance of Cap in this thread, your obvoulsy wasting my time and im not going to bother with your other points.

LOL Baron Zemo couldnt kill Cap with prep either whose the leader of the of Thunderbolts? 9 timess out of ten villains wont beat heroes with prep not because they're stupid but if heroes lost all the time people wouldnt want to read comic books. At the end of they day you have to look at how well they did.

Cap had to stop and serioulsy think about his next step and the slightest wrong decison could have got him killed. Cap is tactiaclly smarter than Wolverine, Wolverine is going to have more trouble.

LOL you know how Deadpool beat Wolverine once? All he did is fire into him a massive load of drugs. Crossbones doesnt have the resources to do that? laughing

Hell if Crossbones was such a slob he wouldnt have been hired to kill Kingpin. Being hired by a guy who likes you like the Red Skull does not actually mean that you are good.

Crossbones is not a top 5 mercenary.

Alfheim
Being hired by a guy who likes you like the Red Skull does not actually mean that you are good.

Crossbones is not a top 5 mercenary.

What a terrible post. Im not even going to bother replying to that, your a complete waste of time.

Soljer
What a terrible post. Im not even going to bother replying to that, your a complete waste of time.

So very hypocritical.

Alfheim
So very hypocritical.

thumb up

shiv
CrAP stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Alfheim just fails to realize the plain and simple truth, that Crossbones completely and utterly fails.

If he couldn't kill Captain America with prep, how on earth is he going to kill Wolverine? Wolverine heals a million times faster, has even more experience, can detect any traps and is about as skilled...
pritty much.

Battlehammer
Again you miss the point.

capt not them. He doe snto fight like them. Cross bones does not know them like he does capt. Capt does not have there attributes.

Cap is tactiaclly smarter than Wolverine, Wolverine is going to have more trouble..
He not. Also capt does not have logans senses, durability or healing factor.

LOL you know how Deadpool beat Wolverine once? All he did is fire into him a massive load of drugs. Crossbones doesnt have the resources to do that? laughing..
actaully he doesent. Nor does he have to connections of weapon x who have extensive knowledge on logan.

Hell if Crossbones was such a slob he wouldnt have been hired to kill Kingpin.

.........is that supsoe to impress us?

neither wolverine or shatter star would have any trouble killing kingpin.

also unlike cross bones they would not have failed

Alfheim
Anyway if Deadpool can beat Wolverine by loading a gun with lots of drugs, something tells me that Crossbones can think of something within a week. Hell even if bullets and explosives dont kill or KO him a combination of attacks can soften him up.

Anyway I give it to Shatterstar and Wolverine 6/10. 6/10 due to the fact Wolverines HF has been reduced.

Battlehammer
Anyway if Deadpool can beat Wolverine by loading a gun with lots of drugs, something tells me that Crossbones can think of something within a week. Hell even if bullets and explosives dont kill or KO him a combination of attacks can soften him up.
They had months and the organization had information on logan well beyond anything that cross bones to achieve with 5 years of prep.

Anyway I give it to Shatterstar and Wolverine 6/10. 6/10 due to the fact Wolverines HF has been reduced.

even though we have yet to see how much it has effect logans healing factor.

sorry,but your reasoning is awful.

you should have said "it becuase an ignorant bias capt loving fanboy."

Phantom Zone
*bump*

norrinradd43
Wolverine's ability to sence a trap is eclipsed only by Spider-Man. Shatterstar is agile enought to dodge one after it has already been sprung. Wolverine can track CB down by scent so he would not be that hard to find...Wolverine and Shatterstar kill Crossbones when they find him since neither one of them is afraid to kill.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Wolverine's ability to sence a trap is eclipsed only by Spider-Man. Shatterstar is agile enought to dodge one after it has already been sprung. Wolverine can track CB down by scent so he would not be that hard to find...Wolverine and Shatterstar kill Crossbones when they find him since neither one of them is afraid to kill.

Thats what people said in The Punisher vs Wolverine thread. Wolverine gets shot all the time.

CB can also cover up his scent like Bucky did.

norrinradd43
That possability crossed my mind too. Regardless even in Wolverine couldnt smell him as well the team has too much skill to get hemmed up by the likes of Crossbones.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by norrinradd43
That possability crossed my mind too. Regardless even in Wolverine couldnt smell him as well the team has too much skill to get hemmed up by the likes of Crossbones.

I'll give them the majority but hes not as bad as you think. Crossbones got Cap into a trap that would have blown Wolverine to smithereens.

He also saved Red Skulls life from Magneto.

Shatterstar didnt even managed to block all the bullets fired by War Machines guns, good thing he was firing rubber bullets.

I dunno man I think Crossbones is comparable to Frank in terms of prep and he has a week.

Phantom Zone
Bumpfest 08

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I'll give them the majority but hes not as bad as you think. Crossbones got Cap into a trap that would have blown Wolverine to smithereens.

How did that end again? With Cap escaping?

He also saved Red Skulls life from Magneto.

He rescued Red Skull's life, sure, but Magneto was long gone by then. All he did was find out where he was held prisoner, and set him free. Not much of a feat.

Shatterstar didnt even managed to block all the bullets fired by War Machines guns, good thing he was firing rubber bullets.

He could hold his own against gunfire for a little while, and that would be enough for Wolverine to track him down. Or Wolverine could take the bullets and Shatterstar tracks him down.

I dunno man I think Crossbones is comparable to Frank in terms of prep and he has a week.

Maybe, but he needs more feats and exposure to actually determine that. Crossbones is cool in my book, but he's not exactly A-material on a consistent basis.

Phantom Zone
How did that end again? With Cap escaping?

Cap has a shield Wolverine does not. Wolverine would have got blown up.

He rescued Red Skull's life, sure, but Magneto was long gone by then. All he did was find out where he was held prisoner, and set him free. Not much of a feat.

There was no security there?

He could hold his own against gunfire for a little while, and that would be enough for Wolverine to track him down. Or Wolverine could take the bullets and Shatterstar tracks him down.

Why are you assuming that Crossbones is just going to fire at one of them when there are so many other options?

Maybe, but he needs more feats and exposure to actually determine that. Crossbones is cool in my book, but he's not exactly A-material on a consistent basis.

Well hes shown to be pretty good with prep anyway and hes gets a week. Hell as far as I know CB pawned Winter Solider and hes no slouch, so I dont know where this B-list is coming from. I guess people think that because he looks like Deadpool but hes not.

Battlehammer
Thats what people said in The Punisher vs Wolverine thread. Wolverine gets shot all the time.

CB can also cover up his scent like Bucky did.
.....................how? run into an ink factory and cover him self up with ink and arming himself with just a knife?

Battlehammer

lol there you go underestimating Logan again and overestimating capt.

Logan gotten out of some serous traps

llagrok
I fail to see how Cap can survive something that would've blown Wolverine apart.

Must be Alfheim's cap.

Phantom Zone
lol there you go underestimating Logan again and overestimating capt.

Logan gotten out of some serous traps

Go away. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phantom Zone
I fail to see how Cap can survive something that would've blown Wolverine apart.

Must be Alfheim's cap.

His shield. dur

Oh and by the way there was place in Norway called Alfheim which is an important part of Norse Lore so stop taking my name in vain. Thor would'nt like it. no expression

Battlehammer
Go away. roll eyes (sarcastic)
it a fact you overestimate capt way to much while underestimating Logan.

He worked for untold amount of government military branches. He knows how to escape traps and has done so many times.

llagrok
His shield. dur Oh and by the way there was place in Norway called Alfheim which is an important part of Norse Lore so stop taking my name in vain. Thor would'nt like it. no expression

No, you can't dur people just yet.

There's no place in Norway called Alfheim either.

That ridiculous statement about Crossbones trap doesn't really hold my weight here, nor anywhere.

Phantom Zone
No, you can't dur people just yet.

There's no place in Norway called Alfheim either.

I said there used to be a place...past tense. Pay attention.

That ridiculous statement about Crossbones trap doesn't really hold my weight here, nor anywhere.

His shield blocked him from the explosion...get it?

Battlehammer
.................sheid which is only 2 feet wide blocked a 6 foot frame?

Phantom Zone
.................sheid which is only 2 feet wide blocked a 6 foot frame?

*sigh* Whatever. Crouching? He has used his shield to block most of his body before you know.

Battlehammer
*sigh* Whatever. Crouching? He has used his shield to block most of his body before you know.

most is not all and even crouching it would not be possiable to cove rhis entire body. plus and explossion of any great forces would expand engulfing him.

any explosion capt can survive with his shield, Logan should be quite fine.

Phantom Zone
most is not all and even crouching it would not be possiable to cove rhis entire body. plus and explossion of any great forces would expand engulfing him.

any explosion capt can survive with his shield, Logan should be quite fine.

Yeah ok man whatever, now go away.

llagrok
I said there used to be a place...past tense. Pay attention.

His shield blocked him from the explosion...get it?

I know, it just does not matter.

Being able to trap Cap just doesn't bring anything to the table here. Still doesn't mean he would be able to do anything to Wolverine, or shatterstar for that matter :/

You throw trapping street levelers around like it's supposed to impress anyone?

Battlehammer
so mister cross bones gets stompped badly.

Even if he got Logan in a trap which is very unlikly it would not be enough to hold Logan who has espcaped traps from the leader.

Phantom Zone
I know, it just does not matter.

Yeah of course you did. thumb up

Being able to trap Cap just doesn't bring anything to the table here. Still doesn't mean he would be able to do anything to Wolverine, or shatterstar for that matter :/

You throw trapping street levelers around like it's supposed to impress anyone?

Of course not. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.