Possible Ending to At Worlds End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Shiznitdog
I was listening to a podcast called Secrets of the Caribbean and it gave a possible hint to what might happen at the end of At Worlds End. It talks about an old story about the Flying Dutchman. It says that the captain of the Flying Dutchman can only go on land every seven years to search for his true love that he lost. There is also a love triangle between him, (Davy Jones), his love (maybe Tia Dalma) and another man (maybe Jack.)

In the end, it says that the captain finds his love and the only way his curse can be lifted is if his love casts herself into the sea. It says his love knows the story of the Flying Dutchman very well. Even though his love is caught in a love triangle, her faith in the captain is the strongest. So, she casts herself into the sea, the curse is lifted on the Flying Dutchman, and the captain and her go to heaven. Seems like a happy ending.

You can download this podcast for free off of the iTunes store. Just search Secrets of the Caribbean and download episode #4. This part is near the end.

LovelyOne
hmm...wondering if thats Jack and Tia?

I dont like how any of this is sounding..I really dont

*holds back the tears again* lol
I feel like tearing my heart out here lol

that actually makes no sense though..to the whole stabbing of the heart

LovelyOne
Oh wait..I bet its Will/Liz sad ..sounds like a crap ending to me

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by LovelyOne

Could be. But I think this would be a way better way than Will stabbing the heart. It doesn't make much sense.

LovelyOne
well i wont be watching PotC 4 then

the only reason a sequel is successful is because of how well liked the movie before it was IMO most people are only going to flockto see AWE because they thought Liz was falling for Jack Sparrow

and think about it..if it ends where Will/Liz die it will all fall back to Jack..it will all be on his shoulders...it sucks

D_Shiznitdog
Wow. That's the opposite of what I think, but that's ok. I guess we'll see when the movie comes out.

By the way, what's IMO?

LovelyOne
the only way I can imagine the curse being lifted is because Calypso jumps into the sea and dies...because Liz has no powers or anything...I think Tia might be in love With Will...that scene in Tia's hut? She showed a great interest in him

D_Shiznitdog
I agree. What's IMO?

LovelyOne
"In my opinion" lol

LovelyOne
also. On Will's character on the official website for Dead Man's Chest it says "a woman need not cause you to be desperate. If you choose the right one" when you click on Will..So Liz is not the right one maybe?

CaptinJackLover
NONE of this is to my liking! i hate the idea of this ending....sure it seems happy but for who?!!?! none of us really! WE WANT JACK AND LIZ FOREVER!!!! not stupid Tia and Jack....im very upset...i dont enat this to happen *sighs*

LovelyOne
"In the end, it says that the captain finds his love and the only way his curse can be lifted is if his love casts herself into the sea. It says his love knows the story of the Flying Dutchman very well. Even though his love is caught in a love triangle, her faith in the captain is the strongest. So, she casts herself into the sea, the curse is lifted on the Flying Dutchman, and the captain and her go to heaven. Seems like a happy ending."

Will's Love Elizabeth is caught in a love triangle and Tia's love in Will is the strongest so she jumps in and frees him of the curse, they both go to heaven?

I cant see how Elizabeth jumping into the sea will save anyone. Only Tia/Calypso can change that cuz she's a sea goddess.

EDIT - no wait..IMO this all suggests that Will finds his true love in Tia..because finding his love? why would he need to find Elizabeth if thats the case because he's "already her love"..IMO the 3 are Davy Jones, Tia and Will

CaptinJackLover
possible? yes. likely? not really....well at leats i dont wnat it to be...

I dont think Tia and Will match up together very well. will it be interesting? OF COURSE!!! but do i really wnat it to happen? no...

LovelyOne
no not really..

unless its Tia and Davy who both die and go up to heaven..but Will stabs the heart so that means he becomes the new captain not Davy..it says that the captin finds.his true love .if its Liz hasnt he already found her before dead man's chest? ..and earlier we get a hint that Tia has a thing for Will..and on will's character thing it says "a woman need not cause you to be desperate of you choose the right one" meaning he hasnt actualy chosen the right woman in Liz??

IMO Tia might be able to make herself look purdy

LovelyOne
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Could be. But I think this would be a way better way than Will stabbing the heart. It doesn't make much sense.

hate to say it but it does seem as if Will has a destiny tied in with that ship Tia says "you have a touch of destiny about you william Turner" once when she looks at him..and then again just as he says "I need to find the flying dutchman" she shouts " A TOUCH OF DESTINY!"..he also has been given the knife..Its all been set up that he will stab the heart

so its seems as if Liz might jump in but I cant see how Liz jumping into the sea would lift the curse...I can only see Tia managing to do that as Calypso or something.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by LovelyOne

though jack and liz are meant to be together..there is no possible way they are getting together..sad i know sad

LovelyOne
something is telling me that its not Liz who jumps in after Will..the way they worded that siggests its Tia IMO

sailorleo
what's with all this jumping business?

D_Shiznitdog
So many possibilities for this movie!

(jumping-casting herself into the ocean and dying)

Chiki Mina
i need to wake up bc i feel like im in a spinning nightmare..my head hurts

LovelyOne
mine too hunny..I actually feel sick..never before have I been so emitionally attatched to a movie..and it was all because of Jack/Liz..I feel like my heart has been stabbed I'm not joking..

Chiki Mina
dont worry lovelyone..everything will be great. take my word.

Jacky Sparrow
I still hope we`ll get Jack and Lizzie. Your theories are so great, I can`t believe it`s all rubbish and the writers have done it without meaning.

I WANT: a real confirmed fact and not just spoilers!!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
I still hope we`ll get Jack and Lizzie. Your theories are so great, I can`t believe it`s all rubbish and the writers have done it without meaning.

I WANT: a real confirmed fact and not just spoilers!!!

so true!!!

LovelyOne
I dont like it when a character I love almost tastes love from someone and then it gets taken away from them..who the heck does that to Jack Sparrow?..

I could give a shit about Will..he's nothing to me he is not what makes this movie I dont care if he's happy or not. I only care that my favorite character is happy..but no he gets cold shouldered by Elizabeth..well all I can say to her is *****..I'm going to HATE her character for doing that to Jack's heart..and Im going to hate Will's character for doing that to Jack's heart!

they can both ****ing die in AWE for all I care..I just hope Jack will be alive and watch them burn

Chiki Mina
exactly^^ that would very much hurt elizabeths character. there are characters that are meant for u to "hate" but these are main characters here liz/wil/jack. they are the trio of potc like harry/hermione/ron(ok stupid example but anyways)

i just knoow that they are not gonna toy with jacks emotions bc hello he is the main character liz/will are ONE of the main characters a support. they cant certainly shit this all up ending with liz being a horny lil gurl trying to mess jacks feelings-and wills too.

hellooo what kind of msg is disney is trying to give us..??

johnnyforever
blink harsh lovley one... but sooo true!!! laughing

lovethemtigers
Yeah, me too. I hate Elizabeth. She is stupid. How could she lead Jack on like that, make a fool of him. He's Captain Jack Sparrow. I hope he is a crude to her as possible. I have changed my mind. I just want the good old' Happy Captain Jack Sparrow....Liz can jump on board the Flying Dutchman with Will for all I care. Just let Jack be happy....maybe the cleaned up beautiful Tia will be better for Jack afterall.....anything....just let Jack be happy.

Elizabeth deserves a life in living hell for chaining Jack to that Mast and then making believe that she cared for Jack...for making us think she had a thing for Jack...so I guess Norrington's comment was just to make us think something was going on between Jack and Liz....fate intervening was nothing..but postponing the inevitable..the wedding between Will and LIz...unreal, I tell ya.

No longer a Liz/Jack shipper....Just a Jack Shipper.....Long Live Captain Jack Sparrow....

Jacky Sparrow
I do not like it too, but we have nothing confirmed and so on. I mean they said there were so much hints and symbols in the movie,...then for what? I do believe they want to surprise us!!

Chiki Mina
nothing is confirmed ok lets not hate no one or anything here ok!! please lets stop hating! T&T wont be so stupid in making us hate elizabeth. its just wrong shes part of the potc trio one of our main characters.

lovethemtigers
Just read this passage on KEEP TO THE CODE....what do ya'll think about it...here I go again..just when I thought of throwing in the towel....

"China Daily online is reporting that a representative of Disney Studio hinted at the possibility of further films bearing the "Pirates of the Caribbean" title. The report quotes the representative, Mark Zoradi, as saying "the third film...will conclude the initial Pirates trilogy, though it is unlikely to be the last Pirates sequel."

In a related story, the Studio is rumored to be moving ahead with plans for the fourth, fifth and sixth installments in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" saga. Our source tells us that some actors are being offered contracts for the next three films, which have not yet been announced through official channels."

Well, wouldn't we just flip out if we find out Keira Knightly is one of the actors that sign on for the next three films....I wonder if Johnny would...he said he wouldn't act after he turns 50 and he'll be close to it or past it....that's only seven more years....can they make three more movies in seven years...i think they will run out of stories to tell. One or two more would be good...but three????

johnnyforever
eek! eek! eek! eek! omg... i think i just died...

LovelyOne
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Just read this passage on KEEP TO THE CODE....what do ya'll think about it...here I go again..just when I thought of throwing in the towel....

"China Daily online is reporting that a representative of Disney Studio hinted at the possibility of further films bearing the "Pirates of the Caribbean" title. The report quotes the representative, Mark Zoradi, as saying "the third film...will conclude the initial Pirates trilogy, though it is unlikely to be the last Pirates sequel."

In a related story, the Studio is rumored to be moving ahead with plans for the fourth, fifth and sixth installments in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" saga. Our source tells us that some actors are being offered contracts for the next three films, which have not yet been announced through official channels."

Well, wouldn't we just flip out if we find out Keira Knightly is one of the actors that sign on for the next three films....I wonder if Johnny would...he said he wouldn't act after he turns 50 and he'll be close to it or past it....that's only seven more years....can they make three more movies in seven years...i think they will run out of stories to tell. One or two more would be good...but three????

Orlando has said he's not going to continue lol

Jacky Sparrow
fine, no one cares about him!

LovelyOne
exactly his character is as dried up as a prune...like Mick Jagger's face.

Chiki Mina
so ok if mr bloom is not gonna be there ok theres no will turner(obviously)

so they cant leave liz as by herself and jack alone..so this mean something.

i dunno about u guys but i still have hope.

Bwa Ha Ha
IMO all of your theories are very good....but I don't think T and T will think about it this much...

johnnyforever
so... if will stabs the heart and dies, then elizibeth will have no will, and jack will be like, oh let me comfort you luv.... *kiss kiss* and then in the next one they could get married etc...

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
IMO all of your theories are very good....but I don't think T and T will think about it this much...

they will if the fate of AWE's and other Pirates movies sales have anything to do with it....

Chiki Mina
Disney is like the donald trump of all cartoons. ok. Wills death will probably bring closure to jack and liz. liz needs support, she has lost her best friend(yes best friend). And liz married will as a favor-a dying wish. "till death do us apart"

Josefina
I can only tell you guys: let's try to calm down, breathe, and think coldly; without our hearts pouring over our minds (I am sure each one of us is in this critic state right now).

NOW (think coldly and rationally, remember): T&T can't have developed all DMC around the Jack/Liz relationship, leave all the audience expectant and DYING to see the sequel, and at the end -- send all what they have created to a junkyard?

No. It really can't be. They can't make a first movie focused in boring Will/Liz, then make the story evolve and every character evolve and focus in a Jack/Liz possibility. And now they want to send Jack/Liz to denial and return to the damned, initial Will/Liz again?

Bah. IMO it doesn't make any sense. DMC shouldn't have existed if they wan't the third movie to end in a Will/Liz way -- but it DOES exist, we all saw it thousands of times and went insane for Jack and Liz to be together. T&T wrote it, we saw all the chemistry, we saw Jack's character evolving -- are they really going to deny all what they have introduced in DMC, and make AWE free of Jack/Liz?

IMPOSSIBLE! All DMC swirls around and around Jack and Liz, their feelings for each other, how they see each other now. That's the main point. They can't make AWE without the continuation of everything they have created; in other words 'omitting DMC'. They'd be brainless writers if they did that. no

Please my pirate companions. Do not lose faith: first, the possibility is open for 4-5-6, and if its really like that we are saved. But if T&T, coupled with evil Disney, dare to throw Captain Jack to the cold floor and pee in his face, laughing at his loneliness and failure, I am going to find them and kick them hard were they deserve it for making a whole world -- and our lives, and our sanity -- grasp a Jack/Liz obsession for nothing.

They are good writers, or not? If yes is the answer, then they can't omit the existence of DMC and all we have seen between Jack and Elizabeth. They really can't. And if they are planning in making three more movies, we must keep our hope guys.

We have to be strong!!! *hugs everyone*

Chiki Mina
^^ thank u

lets not please crumble and i dont want no one to leave

all the ppl who are planning to leave please dont go. we need support more than ever. we cant go our seperate ways just bc of some stupid spoilers.

Ok i know this sounds cheesy...But we are family here ok we cant seperate and fall apart. Lets keep our faith in eachother.

johnnyforever
we are family...doo dit dit doo... i got all my sisters w/ me! big grin

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.