Power of mind control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/09/power-of-suggestion.html

good video.

"The secret of mind control is to change people outside of their awareness so they do your bidding without realizing that that's what they're doing."

can anyone say patsy?

if anyone thinks mind control is not impossible, watch this funny video.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/hammond-hypnotised-p1.php

Victor Von Doom
I can say patsy. It's not even hard.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
-THREAD CLOSED-

redcaped
Mind & Will are different. Mind control is like he said but will control is changing your personality/views/goals conscious or not.

Gregory
You are a clown. A stupid comic featuring the floating heads of Lincoln and Washington is as much of a reply as you deserve.

KharmaDog
Conspiracy oriented threads have their own forum. Go play with those people. You are not welcome here.

debbiejo
I haven't looked at the links, but there is mind contol going on.

Bardock42
I think I might have a problem with "patsy". I am not certain how to pronounce it actually.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think I might have a problem with "patsy". I am not certain how to pronounce it actually.

Pronounced: 'pat-sE

debbiejo
Patsy who??? Patsy Cline??

again pronounced..............mind control...........just like Country Music.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Deano
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/09/power-of-suggestion.html

good video.

"The secret of mind control is to change people outside of their awareness so they do your bidding without realizing that that's what they're doing."

can anyone say patsy?

if anyone thinks mind control is not impossible, watch this funny video.

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/hammond-hypnotised-p1.php

It could happen to anyone.My mom and dad use to be in a cult when they were younger and they claim to be mind controled can't remember that much about it.jm smokin'

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Conspiracy oriented threads have their own forum. Go play with those people. You are not welcome here.

its not a conspiracy. keep tryin though smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Pronounced: 'pat-sE

And them British folks agree?

redcaped
I thought they were typing to me! This is a good example.

debbiejo
its not a conspiracy. keep tryin though smile I haven't read your links, but know that there are certain things that have to do with mind contol in place..............yeppers.

Gregory
You are getting very sleepy ... you will go away and stop spamming the forums ... you will not try to pretend that brainwashing is "mind control."

It's sort of nice to know that the CIA has always been a bunch of unscrupulous slimeballs, though. In this changing and chaotic world, it's good to know some things never change.

If you forget that Deano is a tragically misguided lunatic, the story really is quite interesting. Go ahead and watch it.

redcaped
He's from team 5

Deano
Originally posted by Gregory
You are getting very sleepy ... you will go away and stop spamming the forums ... you will not try to pretend that brainwashing is "mind control."

It's sort of nice to know that the CIA has always been a bunch of unscrupulous slimeballs, though. In this changing and chaotic world, it's good to know some things never change.

If you forget that Deano is a tragically misguided lunatic, the story really is quite interesting. Go ahead and watch it.

and who are you? oh yeh..nobody.dont act as if your somethin special by judging others

Gregory
I hate to say this Deano (no, I don't), but I don't think I'm "special" because I can judge you. Being able to look down on you is practically part of the human condition; you're the type of person who insane, drunken homeless people laugh at when they want to feel superior.

"Who am I?" There are many answers to that question. But the relevant one is, "I'm somebody who's better then you are." I'm lowering myself to talk to you, in much the same way I might talk to my dog when I'm bored--not because I think you're intelligent enough to hold a conversation with, but because I'm momentarilly at loose ends. And the sad thing--from your point of view--is that pretty much anyone on this forum could truthfully give you the same answer. Well, maybe not 1inChrist...

debbiejo
sleep1 Yes, I understand now.

Deano
I hate to say this Deano (no, I don't), but I don't think I'm "special" because I can judge you. Being able to look down on you is practically part of the human condition; you're the type of person who insane, drunken homeless people laugh at when they want to feel superior.

"Who am I?" There are many answers to that question. But the relevant one is, "I'm somebody who's better then you are." I'm lowering myself to talk to you, in much the same way I might talk to my dog when I'm bored--not because I think you're intelligent enough to hold a conversation with, but because I'm momentarilly at loose ends. And the sad thing--from your point of view--is that pretty much anyone on this forum could truthfully give you the same answer. Well, maybe not 1inChrist...

you will never be able to look down on me.

lmao laughing out loud better than me? you dont know me fool. so quit while you are ahead. mind control is real. so whats your problem? got to you to have they?
just leave this thread now and stop being a baby, ranting on. it makes you look quite the idiot.

Gregory
I don't know you, you don't know me ... but you know that I can't look down on me, and you know that I'm "nobody." Fascinating. Seriously, Deano, have you ever considered therapy? Or suicide? Either one, really; they'd both improve you.

Deano
you are nobody to me though. but the point is, if you cant contribute sensibly to the thread then piss off.

Gregory
Deano, I watched you video and advised other people to watch it. I was offering my input (that brainwashing is different from mind control) while everybody else in the thread was discussing the pronounciation of patsy. Of all the people who have replied to this thread, so far redcaped and I are the only ones who have contributed sensibly.

Damien B
read the giver that will say something abt it

KidRock
T-minus 10 posts until "You're all a bunch of sheep, 9/11 is Bush's fault, Bush created the Katrina Hurricane, why are you all so blind to the fact the illuminati is controlling the world"

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by KidRock
T-minus 10 posts until "You're all a bunch of sheep, 9/11 is Bush's fault, Bush created the Katrina Hurricane, why are you all so blind to the fact the illuminati is controlling the world"

Well..it is a large coincidense that 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and the war in Iraq occured during Bush's term... shifty

Now...personally I blame Dubya for 9/11, and Hurricane Katrina...it's SO OBVIOUS that he is behind those two atrocities !

However, I don't beleive George Bush had anything to do with the War in Iraq...

Deano
Deano, I watched you video and advised other people to watch it. I was offering my input (that brainwashing is different from mind control) while everybody else in the thread was discussing the pronounciation of patsy. Of all the people who have replied to this thread, so far redcaped and I are the only ones who have contributed sensibly.

yes you did.. while insulting me in the process

Gregory
Which puts me ahead of all the people who are insulting you without contributing. You should be more appreciative of me.

Deano
i dont appreciate idiots. sorry.

redcaped
I was about to use the mega smasher if I didn't get to see my name posted kindly!

Gregory

There there. I'm sure you'll get over your self-loathing eventually.

Even if it is justified....

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
And them British folks agree?

Like it matters what the Brit's say.

Deano
get a job gregory.

and robtard, yeh i mean we have to judge people on where they are from dont we?
the stupidity amazes me

Gregory
Ah, Deano, why so tense? Your David Icke blowup doll spring a leak?

Deano
no one is tense here but you. you have the problem. why is a blowup doll on your mind? errrrrrrm i wonder what you really get up to

keep TRYING to be funny. maybe you will leave when you realise that people think you are an idiot

Gregory
Blow up dolls are on my mind because the reptoid conspiracy put the thoughts there with their amazing mind control powers.

You really are a cartoon, and it's probably time to put a stop to this. Arguing with you is like beating a cripple to death with his own crutch; easy, sure, but you can't help feeling sort of bad about it.

redcaped
G E! D...General Education Diploma

Deano
Blow up dolls are on my mind because the reptoid conspiracy put the thoughts there with their amazing mind control powers.

You really are a cartoon, and it's probably time to put a stop to this. Arguing with you is like beating a cripple to death with his own crutch; easy, sure, but you can't help feeling sort of bad about it.

no lets argue some more big boy.

i reckon blowup dolls are on your mind because you're thinking of purchasing one for the simple reason why, you cant get a real girl of your own to satisfy your needs. so to let off steam you have to come on here and exchange blows with me. you fail. go outside and get some air. take a walk. meet some friends. have fun in life.

Gregory
/

KidRock
no lets argue some more big boy.

i reckon blowup dolls are on your mind because you're thinking of purchasing one for the simple reason why, you cant get a real girl of your own to satisfy your needs. so to let off steam you have to come on here and exchange blows with me. you fail. go outside and get some air. take a walk. meet some friends. have fun in life.

Good job trying to keep your thread on topic. Thumbs up Deano.

KharmaDog
Well Deano, another conspiracy effort in the GDF goes awry for a few reasons, those being that you are being made a fool of, another that you contribute to making yourself look foolish, and finally (as Kidrock stated) you have contributed to totally derailing your own thread.

But let us stop and look at the hypocrisy that is Deano:

and who are you? oh yeh..nobody.dont act as if your somethin special by judging others

Judging others? That's all you do! By your judgement anyone that disagrees with your insane ramblings and idiotic posts is either an idiot, a sheep or both.

you dont know me fool.

And the insults start flowing.

you are nobody to me though. but the point is, if you cant contribute sensibly to the thread then piss off.

Yet many of your posts, both in this thread and in others, are far from sensible contributions.

yes you did.. while insulting me in the process

Here is where I can bring up where Deano often plays the victim and says that he doesn't come to KMC to insult others. Yet in almost everyone of his threads, he calls another member a sheep or an idiot.

Buy a thesaurus, we are all sick of the one-two, idiot-sheep, punch. It has become tiresome. We are also well aware of your hypocrisy, your insulting behaviour and your continuous efforts to push your ridiculous theories and the ridiculous theories of others.

Gregory
Deano, I'm going to be perfectly frank with you. Early on in this thread, I insulted you. I don't regret it at all. You yourself routinely make remarks like, "dotn bother explaining this fact to idiots. they wont understand" and "i think you are a brainwashed fool," so it's not like you have any moral high ground here. But it could have ended there. The ludacrous escalation of insults that took your thread so far off course? I didn't do that on my own, you know.

I'm out of this. Seriously. The weekend is almost over, and I don't have so much free time during the week that I want to spend it screaming at people over the internet. If you want to take it as some sort of victory, feel free to.

Deano
kharmadog stop twisting things around. the thread got derailed because of idiots going off topicand the insults got thrown at me first, so i defended myself. now go away.

gregory im glad you are out of this, get out of here and dotn come back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.