Ok I have officially had enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
I cant stand this anymore lol

It feels like my heart has been torn out and placed in a chest and I'm going to spout tentacles all over my face soon.

Everything suggests a Will/Liz ending and IMO its probably a bit of a mistake after all the hype of the Jack/Liz partnership. most people who I have come across HAVE fallen in love with the idea of Jack/Liz the lead male with the lead female. It makes sense. Perfect sense for them to end up together because of Dead Man's chest and all the chemistry..if you really didn't want to get peoples hopes up Disney then WHY..please just tell me WHY did you add in that moment where she almost kissed Jack again?...why? I wouldn't care if it ended Will/Liz had you not given us that little moment there on the pearl. where Jack looked at her lips and she looked at his and grazed his lips..Jack's smiling etc..

Anyway I've had enough with the franchise for a while..feels like my hearts been torn out and stamped on by a herd or raging elephants.

I Think I'm going to leave the board etc for a while

Swann&Sparrow
Hi, I'm so very new here and I just wanted to say that you guys have so wretched open my eyes to show me the wonderful possiblility of Jack and Elizabeth. I was dying because I knew all these crazy Will/Liz fans were right about a stupid fairytale ending with the Whelp and Lizzie, but then I stumbled apon this.

You guys have really helped me in realizing that Jack/Liz is POSSIBLE! And most likely to happen too. Thank God!

But there is something I'd like to share with you all. You know that part in Pirates of The Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearle, when Elizabeth and Will and Jack are on the ship and Barbosa is attacking them?

When Will got trapped in the cellar place, and Elizabeth and Jack were talking. He spun her around and they croutched down to talk. Then she tried to slap him and he refused and blocked her.

HE REFUSED TO LET HER SLAP HIM BECAUSE ALL THOSE OTHER GIRLS SLAPPED HIM, BUT HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS".

She's his Lizzie, and he wouldn't let her become just another girl in his life.

Yay.......I'm so glad now.......that I got that out. It was burning me inside.

AND DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE, YOU HELP ME GET PAST EACH DAY! WITH YOUR WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE!

CaptinJackLover
Lovelyone plz dont leave! we need you! i feel the same way you do! i feel the exact same way! ive also been tempted to leave but dont! we just need hope! plz dont leave us...nobody will be posotive about the Jack/Liz relationship anymore if you leave!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Hi, I'm so very new here and I just wanted to say that you guys have so wretched open my eyes to show me the wonderful possiblility of Jack and Elizabeth. I was dying because I knew all these crazy Will/Liz fans were right about a stupid fairytale ending with the Whelp and Lizzie, but then I stumbled apon this.

You guys have really helped me in realizing that Jack/Liz is POSSIBLE! And most likely to happen too. Thank God!

But there is something I'd like to share with you all. You know that part in Pirates of The Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearle, when Elizabeth and Will and Jack are on the ship and Barbosa is attacking them?

When Will got trapped in the cellar place, and Elizabeth and Jack were talking. He spun her around and they croutched down to talk. Then she tried to slap him and he refused and blocked her.

HE REFUSED TO LET HER SLAP HIM BECAUSE ALL THOSE OTHER GIRLS SLAPPED HIM, BUT HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE "ONE OF THOSE GIRLS".

She's his Lizzie, and he wouldn't let her become just another girl in his life.

Yay.......I'm so glad now.......that I got that out. It was burning me inside.

AND DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE, YOU HELP ME GET PAST EACH DAY! WITH YOUR WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE!

very good point with the blocking the slap!

oh lovelyone please dont leave, theres going to be a 4th where jack and liz will be together
and if there's not then you can go find t&t and make them eunuchs smile
maybe they never wanted jack and liz to be together, but they are in it too deep, they have to change it to hint of a jack and liz future
this is the end of the w/e trilogy and the beginning of a j/e trilogy
please keep faith

johnnyforever
i was looking at that to! how she wanted to kiss him again! first, why did he want her to persuade him and two,...well like i said she wanted to kiss him again! redundant smile

LovelyOne
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGHJ

frig man I really dont know if I want to see this movie now..its sounds like one really depressing pot of depressing drugs mixed in with aload of elephant shit

Its like they are just ending really unhappy for everyone..

Wll/Liz die..thats HORRIBLE because its all cuz of Jack if that happens.. because he came into their lives!

sailorleo
what the hell is T and T's Problem? what did we do to piss them off so?

Mistypirate
I know, WTF is their problem? they probably ran out of ideas. I mean TnT I hope you read this, you have a very disappointed and pissed customer!!! mad

Ted: hey, Terry should we kill will?

Terry: uhh I don't know Ted, what do you think?

Ted: uhhhhhhhh I really don't know, I am not thinking at this moment. I think my brain is fried

Terry: uh uh uh I got it, why don't we kill Will and kill Elizabeth

Ted: awwwwwesome uhu uhu uhu uhu

LovelyOne
you have a whole board full off pissed off customers!

why did you bring in a poor man's emotions just to create a spanner in the works for Will/Liz??..you are toying with Jack's heart!..you are toying with the audiences hearts!

sailorleo
oh i so myspaced them (sent him a message) he better read it (terry)

LovelyOne
ohh where is his myspace?

sailorleo
it's the usual...myspace.com/terryrossio

Mistypirate
Thanx Sailor,
he is going to hear me now. I'm going to demand my $60.00 dollars back. I multiplied it for the times I went to see DMC, stick out tongue which sadly was 8 times

D_Shiznitdog
Whatever they do, I'm sure it won't disappoint us that bad. Ted and Terry are smart writers. They'll come up with something to make it all work.

LovelyOne
I dont think they realised how huge the Jack/Liz thing would become you know laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Whatever they do, I'm sure it won't disappoint us that bad. Ted and Terry are smart writers. They'll come up with something to make it all work.

I don't know, I think I lost my faith on the writers,all of this sounds like something they would do. Hopefully something willchange to make both ships happy. But, I certainly doubt it.

sailorleo
i can't believe disney would rather kill off a main character then just appease us buy having hot pirate sex in the movie!

Chiki Mina
saiorleo..i love ur will turner siggy.

just a curious question..has anyone visited KTTC if if u gys have. then do they know the script?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I dont think they realised how huge the Jack/Liz thing would become you know laughing out loud

Exactly they both have become huge among everybody, I mean among the people that I'm related to,I asked who would be a better pairing in potc they say J/L. Even my 12 yr old niece says so.

sailorleo
thanks

and i don't know

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
saiorleo..i love ur will turner siggy.

just a curious question..has anyone visited KTTC if if u gys have. then do they know the script?

No, I don't think they know, I was there an hour or so ago and nobody seemed to know anything. I was just looking around and nobody had anything posted.

Chiki Mina
hmm...i dont want to be like a spoiler here or anything but...how do we know the script is true

lovethemtigers
Yes me too...LovelyOne I feel like my heart has been carved out and stuffed into a chest....buried under the sand. I hate this trilogy...I hate this movie...I hate DIsney right now. How could they do this to this great Trilogy....they are doomed. I want see AWE and I never will...This obsession is finally over for me....I really feel like crying now...the Jack/Liz pairing meant that much to me...it made me so happy...I tried not to get my hopes up, truly I did... but all the theories we discussed, all the youtube videos...all the clues in DMC...everything made me think it could happen....and now to know the truth. I can't bear it...I feel so betrayed, so lifeless...so despressed....How could they do this....they should have never made DMC...I was perfectly happy with watching POTC and seeing the great Jack Sparrow...and now.

Goodbye my friends....it's been great talking with you all...i feel like a part of me is dying...I know this sounds crazy....but now I must face the real world that is full of pain..instead of thinking about how great this movie - AWE - could have been...and now it turns out it is just as depressing as the real world.....I am defeated...

Life Ain't Always Beautiful......great song by Gary Alan...think I'll listen to it and get even more depressed....or the song by Keith Urban...Tonight I WAnna Cry." Guess I'll grab some wine tonight and cry......

Chiki Mina
i know ppl are gonna hate me for saying this but im gonna try to keep my faih in disney. im still gonna watch pirates 3 bc i want to make sure. i really want to test myself and dinsye and T&T. it wouldnt hurt to try i guess..

Mistypirate
hmm...i dont want to be like a spoiler here or anything but...how do we know the script is true

You have a good point, we don't really know if it's true or not. But it sure does sounds like something the writers would do. So I don't really know if I should believe this or not. I'm kind on in between.

Jacky Sparrow
Can someone inform me short what happend? I haven`t found a room yet and I`m not online very often. But you all sound so depressed??? I`m dying....please inform me!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
You have a good point, we don't really know if it's true or not. But it sure does sounds like something the writers would do. So I don't really know if I should believe this or not. I'm kind on in between.

well to be honest..i still believe in the writers. and i beleive the only thing we can do is wait for may 25 and jsut pray. just to confirm if this is all caca or true.

Chiki Mina
jacky ill msg u on msn

Jacky Sparrow
okay, thank you! and greetings from vienna to all of you!

LovelyOne
lovethemtigers I love ya hunny!! x please dont leave us I will miss you. I was going to go but now I'm going to stick here and complain because I want Ted and Terry to come across the site lol

I hope Ted and Terry look on this board and other boards and get some sort of Idea of how many hearts they are going to break with AWE

Chiki Mina
they do have a myspace dont they. i could try to go there and talk-its worth a try. i have an account. problme is i dunno their site lol wow that helps alot lol

mmoviejunkie
myspace.com/terryrossio

Chiki Mina
gracias moviejunkie

sailorleo
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Yes me too...LovelyOne I feel like my heart has been carved out and stuffed into a chest....buried under the sand. I hate this trilogy...I hate this movie...I hate DIsney right now. How could they do this to this great Trilogy....they are doomed. I want see AWE and I never will...This obsession is finally over for me....I really feel like crying now...the Jack/Liz pairing meant that much to me...it made me so happy...I tried not to get my hopes up, truly I did... but all the theories we discussed, all the youtube videos...all the clues in DMC...everything made me think it could happen....and now to know the truth. I can't bear it...I feel so betrayed, so lifeless...so despressed....How could they do this....they should have never made DMC...I was perfectly happy with watching POTC and seeing the great Jack Sparrow...and now.

Goodbye my friends....it's been great talking with you all...i feel like a part of me is dying...I know this sounds crazy....but now I must face the real world that is full of pain..instead of thinking about how great this movie - AWE - could have been...and now it turns out it is just as depressing as the real world.....I am defeated...

Life Ain't Always Beautiful......great song by Gary Alan...think I'll listen to it and get even more depressed....or the song by Keith Urban...Tonight I WAnna Cry." Guess I'll grab some wine tonight and cry......

i know..i feel the same way! *cries*

mmoviejunkie
gracias moviejunkie

de nada

Jacky Sparrow
Oh, muy bueno! wink

mmoviejunkie
que es muy bueno?

Chiki Mina
muy bueno=very good

ok back to subject lol

come on guys lets not fal apart..we need to support eachother we have to be strong and stick together not crumble.

sailorleo
but will is...gah...WHY IS ALWAYS THE ONES I LIKE? AND I STILL DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE GONNA KILL OFF NORRINGTON....

katelovespirate
LovelyOne, dont leave. dont abandon ship yet. there's still hope...

Chiki Mina
i dont one no one to leave. i dont want kate to leave, lovelyone, lovethemtigers, willo, piratediva--so much much more im sorry for those i cant list in here lol-but u guys are in my heart.

i dont want no one to leave this thread permantly

PirateDiva
i dont one no one to leave. i dont want kate to leave, lovelyone, lovethemtigers, willo, piratediva--so much much more im sorry for those i cant list in here lol-but u guys are in my heart.

i dont want no one to leave this thread permantly

nICE TO KNOW SOMEONE CARES!! tHANKS THAT MEANS A LOT!!

katelovespirate
no one is allowed to leave, actually. (whips out weapons of mass destruction) I am holding you all captive on this board.

this is not over yet. there is always another bend in the road!!!!!

guys, the way its put now, they wont go through with it. they wont.

i have a very good feeling about this. they have to go through test showings and these can change endings for films even less than a month before they are scheduled to come out.

for example, In an early cutting of Lord of the Rings, they were going to end the 2nd movie (two towers) with an Aragorn/Eowynn kiss, which they had filmed. However, they showed it to test audiences and the audiences either loved it or hated it--- but it all added up to one thing. they made everyone mad, because they weren't planning on ending the series with Aragorn and Eowynn, obviously. anyway, the kiss was removed.

there are many examples like this. if they try to sell this film was THAT ending, everyone will hate it. we know that.

plus, we are still lacking too many details.

SOOOOOoooo, if you guys leave me, you have no idea how depressed i will be. we must stay and have faith, or at least find some reason to continue liking these films. or something...

Josefina
^^It's true, we can't crack up because of all of this. Come on, let's have faith -- DMC's Jack/Liz scenes exist for something, don't they? They can't just be for filling filming time! KEEP HOPE!!! yes

evilm0nki3
I loved Pirates before Jack/Liz, and I'll love it if they don't happen. I'm not gonna get all depressed over something that might not be true anyways.

It will be good if it Jack/Liz, and it will be good if it's Will/Lizsmile

PirateDiva
U KNOW WHAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO SETTLE THIS I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO THE DIRECTOR....GORE!!

I'M GONNA ASK HIM MYSELF IN PERSON!! ASK ME HOW!!?

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
U KNOW WHAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO SETTLE THIS I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO THE DIRECTOR....GORE!!

I'M GONNA ASK HIM MYSELF IN PERSON!! ASK ME HOW!!?

uh...how...?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Josefina
^^It's true, we can't crack up because of all of this. Come on, let's have faith -- DMC's Jack/Liz scenes exist for something, don't they? They can't just be for filling filming time! KEEP HOPE!!! yes

i agree. This jack/liz scenes are meant for something. lets keep hope i know we will be rewarded!

evilm0nki3
Terry is easier cause he has a myspace.. but they already sent him a message..

And you know what!!??!! I have tried to add him as a friend and he still hasn't accepted me! ARGH!

sailorleo
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Terry is easier cause he has a myspace.. but they already sent him a message..

And you know what!!??!! I have tried to add him as a friend and he still hasn't accepted me! ARGH! ditto.....man and he was in palmdale for awhile too...where i live....sonovabitch!

PirateDiva
MY BEST FRIEND'S MOTHER WORKS FOR GORE...I'M SOOOO STUPID I DONT KNOW HOW I DIDNT THINK OF THIS B4!!! AND SHE SAYS HE IS SOOOO NICE AND TALKS TO HER ALL THE TIME...WELL WHEN HE IS THERE!! HE GIVES HER PIRATE SHIRTS AND STUFF!! AND SHE TOLD HIM THAT MY FRIEND AND I ARE HUGE FANS....AND HE SENT US AUTOGRAPHS!!....SHE PROMISED TO TAKE ME TO HIS HOUSE ONE DAY...SO I THINK THAT TIME HAS COME!!!

evilm0nki3
It has!

sailorleo
MY BEST FRIEND'S MOTHER WORKS FOR GORE...I'M SOOOO STUPID I DONT KNOW HOW I DIDNT THINK OF THIS B4!!! AND SHE SAYS HE IS SOOOO NICE AND TALKS TO HER ALL THE TIME...WELL WHEN HE IS THERE!! HE GIVES HER PIRATE SHIRTS AND STUFF!! AND SHE TOLD HIM THAT MY FRIEND AND I ARE HUGE FANS....AND HE SENT US AUTOGRAPHS!!....SHE PROMISED TO TAKE ME TO HIS HOUSE ONE DAY...SO I THINK THAT TIME HAS COME!!! amen sistah! get the goods yo! AND PUMP HIM FOR INFO ON NORRIGNTON! I have to know if he lives!

Josefina
OMG PirateDiva you are not kidding?!? Don't lose a second and GO FOR GORE! (lol) yes

PirateDiva
I KNOW OMG I'M SOOO NERVOUS NOW!! BUT SHOULD I TELL HIM THAT SOMEONE STOLE THE SCRIPT AND NOW WE KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT OR SHOULD I JUST PUMP HIM FOR DETAILS!!? I DONT KNOW HOW DO I EVEN TALK TO THE MAN...HE'S LIKE A GOD!! LOL!!

sailorleo
well play 20 questions with him tell him that you'll guess at the things and if you guess correctly he'll tell you so...so he's not telling you anything *YOU* figured it out all on your onesie

mmoviejunkie
you guys, he's not going to tell you guys the details of the movie, what kind of director would he be?

evilm0nki3
be subtle and sneaky! don't ask him anything directly. except about the fact that we may know what happens because someone got the script..

say something like

"I'm gonna miss norrington, its a shame he had to die.."

lol and he could be like "yeah... NO!! oops.." or since norrington is NOT going to die!!! "he'll be like "Hes not dying!"

sailorleo
ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A PANIC ATTACK! *passes out*

PirateDiva
I KNOW BUT IT'S WORTH A SHOT...I'LL GO INTO REPORTER MODE...AND MAYBE WALK AWAY WITH HINTS CLUES!! LOL!!

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by sailorleo
ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A PANIC ATTACK! *passes out*

hehe thats why i added "since he's NoT going to die." cause i remembered you lol

picked the wrong example lol

mmoviejunkie
hmm...while your at it why dont you tell him you are very interested in becoming a director and ask him to take you on set one day....jk-though it wouldn't hurt to ask

evilm0nki3
lol that would be cool.

mmoviejunkie
lol, i know, but i'm the one who really wants to become a director
pirate diva, everyday you say something new to make me more jealous of you!

evilm0nki3
I want to be a director! im getting a camera for graduation and my friends and i are going to make little moviesmile

Josefina
Hahaha yeah ask rhetorical questions -- well, no... but we should figure how to get the truth from him -- somehow! If not we'll all die, aaaaaaaaah! *panic attack*

sailorleo
hehe thats why i added "since he's NoT going to die." cause i remembered you lol

picked the wrong example lol yeah i hoped as much....hey piratediva send a shout out to me if you see him and make him tell jack davenport i love him he's awsome (if gore does this ill take back everything i said about celebrties)

mmoviejunkie
I want to be a director! im getting a camera for graduation and my friends and i are going to make little moviesmile

cool!!
my friends would never do something like that

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
lol, i know, but i'm the one who really wants to become a director
pirate diva, everyday you say something new to make me more jealous of you!

NOOOOOOOOOO I'M SORRY!

I MEAN SERIOUSLY ALTHOUGH MY BEST FRIENDS MOM WORKING 4 GORE IS A REALLY CLOSE CONNECT...THE CHANCES OF ME GOING TO HIS HOUSE WHILE HE IS THERE...ARE SLIM TO NONE...THE MAN IS ALWAYS OF DIRECTING SOMEWHERE!!

PirateDiva
yeah i hoped as much....hey piratediva send a shout out to me if you see him and make him tell jack davenport i love him he's awsome (if gore does this ill take back everything i said about celebrties)

DUELY NOTED!!

Chiki Mina
damn.........thats it im moving to california. the only actors my family is connected are the actors from puerto rico. And my uncle worked in catoring(and still does) for a movie athat had sylverster stallone and antonio banderas(cant remember the name)

Antonio Banderas actually talked with my uncle like during breaks and they actually offered him 500 dollars for my uncle to put some flowers in a grave. and the idiot said no

mmoviejunkie
NOOOOOOOOOO I'M SORRY!

I MEAN SERIOUSLY ALTHOUGH MY BEST FRIENDS MOM WORKING 4 GORE IS A REALLY CLOSE CONNECT...THE CHANCES OF ME GOING TO HIS HOUSE WHILE HE IS THERE...ARE SLIM TO NONE...THE MAN IS ALWAYS OF DIRECTING SOMEWHERE!!

lol, dont worry, i was only joking!

LovelyOne
makes me laugh how piratediva is chattin caps now cuz ya felt people were ignoring ya laughing out loud

Oh man i love this site and everyone..I'm sorry about being an annoying idiot earlier..

this site I love..cuz we are all "daft like Jack" big grin

Josefina
And I sincerely thank you all for existing and making me spend hours and hours reading this forum and your theories and your comments (saving me from my life) -- although today is like the first day I've posted something (mysteriously, magically decided due to my Jack/Liz extreme critical state).

I've been reading you all for too long (hidden in the shadows, hahaha!) and I truly appreciate everyone even if you didn't know! big grin

And now you know! yes

LovelyOne
you seem like an awesome person^^ seriously you talk so much sense even in the 1 day you have been here..when I was in my little hissy fit the things you said calmed me down because it made 100% full sense

Chiki Mina
..i feel jelous..sad

Josefina
LovelyOne, thanks for saying that! I think that I always read and read forums, but never dare to participate. This is my first time saying something in one, and it was because everyone has always talked and acted so respectfully to each other, accepting each other's thoughts and, above all, supporting each other... it's so nice I couldn't help myself.

-- And thanks everyone for accepting me and not shutting my thoughts up for being, well, a new participant here. I passed so much time reading and saying nothing that I could not stand it anymore. *BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE -- WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!* yes

Chiki Mina
of course no one is going to reject u!! u are welcome here!! always will.

and i dunno why im depressed.

evilm0nki3
I have connections to Paula Dean and Prince lol

Chiki Mina
i have connections to um..oh thats right the voices in my head lol

ok that was stupid lol

evilm0nki3
lol!

Chiki Mina
yay im noticed! lol

evilm0nki3
Ha ha I'm noticed too! Yay!

Josefina
of course no one is going to reject u!! u are welcome here!! always will.

and i dunno why im depressed.

YAY, thanks Chiki Minahug!!!

Don't be depressed sad... just look at this:
http://www.ohjohnny.net/pirates/Pirate1011.jpg

You can't be depressed after seeing such a gigantic, godly Captain Sparrow! smile

Chiki Mina
lol thanx...its not that though

im just sad bc i dont think im helping ppl. I really do feel like im ignored. I try to help lovelone and others..i guess i dont work well.

evilm0nki3
Ah!

I looove that.....

yes

PirateDiva
Wow earlier i went away cause i was really stressing....im soooo glad to be back and see that things r lookin up!!

The only one that dosent seem to be happy is Chiki Mina.....i hope ur doing better....and just know that u have helped me!! big grin

Chiki Mina
lol well by releiving stress i have been doing like a rp on dmc bloopers thread its pretty funny lol im just writing what will the actors think of the no possibilyt jack/liz relationship.

sailorleo
i relived stress by shopping!

Chiki Mina
pssh i wish if i had the money all the time and the time. im caight at the university and work. im stressed on those and alos from the potc movie sad i need a hug lol

sailorleo
pssh i wish if i had the money all the time and the time. im caight at the university and work. im stressed on those and alos from the potc movie sad i need a hug lol *hug*

lovethemtigers
I KNOW BUT IT'S WORTH A SHOT...I'LL GO INTO REPORTER MODE...AND MAYBE WALK AWAY WITH HINTS CLUES!! LOL!!

you need to show him some of our posts...and how much everyone fell in love with DMC because of Jack/Liz....

Chiki Mina
*hug*

*is hugged* yay thanx..

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Josefina
YAY, thanks Chiki Minahug!!!

Don't be depressed sad... just look at this:
http://www.ohjohnny.net/pirates/Pirate1011.jpg

You can't be depressed after seeing such a gigantic, godly Captain Sparrow! smile

Ha..I love this...thanks for reminding me that I fell in love with the Pirates Movie because of Jack Sparrow..and not Jack/Liz....I LOVED POTC and DMC...so tonight in refelection...and a few beers later....I feel that AWE will be awesome no matter what...as long as Johnny as Jack Sparrow has great moments....I KNOW ted and terry, gore, jerry and the rest of the gang know better than to belittle the character of Jack Sparrow..they know he is the main attraction...and surely they won't tie up the trilogy with an unhappy Jack....they let him go into the Kracken in 2 - but they knew it was the middle and that the audience knew Jack Sparrow will return....and plus....that's the attraction..the audience wants to know what will become of Jack Sparrow...no one (except those few w/e shippers on KTTC) cares what happens to Will....people are not like :I wonder what is going to happen to Will in the next one? Poor Will."......no. no. peopel are like "what is going to happen to Jack Sparrow...is he still alive...is he in love with ELizabeth...." it's all about Jack Sparrow....i know the other characters have roles...but .....

Chiki Mina
not to sound like a show off or anything but in the DMC Bloopers i made a role play of the actors trying to convince to have a proper jack/liz ending lol. I would love for the ppl who loves doing rp could read a little and maybe help too!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.