PC/Console Games ruin it for the PC.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
I've played countless games on the PC that were downgraded because it had to fit Console, does anyone else hate this?(Sorry if this exists, didn't come up on search)

Burning thought
...hmm yes console games oftne when transported to PC are rubbish mostly because of controls since the game pad is very diffrent from a mouse and keyboard

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Burning thought
...hmm yes console games oftne when transported to PC are rubbish mostly because of controls since the game pad is very diffrent from a mouse and keyboard

and the Graphics and size

Burning thought
yes sometimes...its quite annoying....but ive only had problems with controls, but they are usually too lazy to improve graphics for a PC version, they sometimes keep it PS2 graphics or the graphics go rubbish anyway

doan_m
now why the hell the downsize? New generation ofPc's have practically hit the point where it runs on par, if not better then 360 graphics.

Lana
Originally posted by doan_m
now why the hell the downsize? New generation ofPc's have practically hit the point where it runs on par, if not better then 360 graphics.

What? I think you mean consoles are catching up to PCs.

PCs will always be ahead of consoles when it comes to quality for games. They downgrade the quality to make it playable on a console, not for PC.

Yoshiaki
Originally posted by doan_m

PS3 is going to run on a GeForce 7950 last time I heard...
GeForce 8000 Series comes out in a couple of months.

PC's have always had better graphical potentional than Consules, consules on the other hand are much more affordable...

and I have no problem with the whole downgrading to fit consule etc. b/c It's usually the consule that suffers, not the PC.

Burning thought
i dont mind, all the best games often come on the PC IMO ofc smile

to me Mario, Tekken, Street fighter, Final fantasy and many Console crases are not that good games, and id much rather look forward to games like Supreme commander, Hellgate london, UT 2007 among other cool games coming to PC

Zen2nd
Games are made on super PC's in the first place, so basically its downgraded for the console.

Unless for instance where a console game was out for a while and then brought to the PC, then the PC may share the same graphics. (Metal Gear Solid, FFVII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.